Why are black women so disagreeable and petty

Why are black women so disagreeable and petty

>cook fancy meal
>use shitty plastic plates bowls

>completely black charred turkey
WHITEY CAN'T COOK LMAOOO

Why do you think they are user?

Also you should know that black women are th most educated group in the US

why the fuck do you use those shitty tin foil pots?

why did she incinerate the turkey

Because they are niggers as well as women
That's like the lowest form of genetics entirely

yet can't cook a fucking bird

>ain't nobody help

Why can't blacks speak English? Ebonics is pretty much equal to pidgin, despite both originating on different continents.

Why do you want to do dishes for 10+ people in one night?

?

native African vocabularies consist of 300 words. it's like expecting you to learn fluent Mandarin

Americans like to completely cover the turkey in spices to the point where it makes some kind of crust

8/10 would sit down and eat that meal and help her do the dishes afterwards. Shit looks prettt good and I'm lonely.

awwww heeeeyuhhllll nawww

Everything about niggers annoys me, even their humor.

Specifically those greens. I bet they are amazing.

That's seasoning. You don't what it is because you're White.

Because their men won't fuck them and if they do they bail out of there before they're stuck with them.

I don't see how pic is related. Ungrateful niggas come to your house once a year wanna eat free food don't even have the decency to come early enough to help you cook it.
Fuck that shit.

>Zei de nederlander.
Goshie-jeme!

>educated
I'd really love to see the degrees they get

Can some American explain to me why I always see thanksgiving memes by black people about how their thanksgiving dinner is the best and white people can't compete.
Meanwhile all black family thanksgiving dinners I've seen have dishes that look really unappetizing, unorderly and are served on plastic.

It’s called class nigger
Have some
NB4 White Trash Webm

Same. I'm pretty hungry

>you dont what it is
Confirmed nigger

"Black Family" is a meme, theres a reason you only see the moms

its an amerimutt thing
you wouldnt understand

Its cause niggers are to stupid to wrap the pan the turkey is in with aluminum foil. So the copious amount of spice they use on the skin burns and turns into a nasty crust.

dunno but I'm a huge anti-semite and I'd rather hang out with a Jew than a black woman

It's BURNED seasoning, fucko. But dat give da right flavor, hu?

> implying "not all women" ....

will u ever learn ? genuine question.

>class
Pretending you appreciate distant relatives who barely know you, often have differing political, religious beliefs and will inevitably wreck some of your shit when they're in your house enough to wash their leftovers into a garbage disposal.
Like a slave.
In your own house.

My family is because our dishwasher broke like 2 days ago and not enough time to get a new one.

Non of them niggers gonna do the dishes. Plastic for all free loading niggers and she right.

Those are disposable, cheap for large side dishes. You don't get a "better" Mac and cheese or green bean casserole with fancy cast iron. You're just baking for an hour at 350 F, those are what I use when I cook one of those thing s

Thanksgiving dinner is a lot of work, if she did all the work she's entitled to a little salt.

Fuck off nig, she worked hard and deserves a moment in the spotlight. You entitled twat

(you)

You cant be that lazy. I don't believe it. We regularly have over 30-50 people for holidays and can do the dishes in an hour at the end of the night.

She used so many spices and overcooking that it's gonna kill anyone not nigger enough to digest it

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

this. Black people have absolutely no room to make fun of white Americans' Thanksgiving meals.

>Nasty crust
You're a fucking heathen

>if she did all the work she's entitled to a little salt.

No

That burnt crack baby turkey. Truly nigger tier

These people have been oppressed and kept down by years of institutionalized racism and economic disadvantages and you expect them to have nice plates?

Pro-Tip: Burned seasoning tastes just like - exactly - burned seasoning. But you wouldn't know that because you ain't got no taste buds and also no father.

They are ugly and unwanted. Niggers would rather fuck 400 pound white land whales than them

Niggers*
thank you very much.

That's because niggers like to glorify the shittiest parts of their life, like reminiscing about how their mothers beat them growing up,

Must be some mental issue

>White wine to meat.
>Plastic plates
>Rice? Not even out of the aluminum container

The state of white people
>reduced to the state of niggerdom when an appliance breaks

Use your hands, a sponge, and some dish soap, Peter.

normal people are motivated to do their best when it's for people they love

>help her do the dishes afterwards
topkek

Because they are fucking stupid and more driven by apish female instinct than any degree of intellect, which is saying something considering how dumb the average woman is.

Obviously, because that is her work and mind you, I've got to say that looks fucking delicious.

Ik blij het aandoenlijk vinden hoe jullie het spraakgebrek hebben gehouden, zelfs nadat jullie die Waalse pik jullie keel uit hebben weten te werken.

>fancy
>20lbs of mac and cheese

Nobody puts a security sticker on plates dude. Its sheer low class to not have any

Poutine is fucking garbage, my man.

>our dishwasher broke like 2 days ago and not enough time to get a new one.

My condolences user. It's tough losing your mom right before a holiday.

>Why are women so disagreeable and petty

ftfy

It's not a racial issue, it's a gender issue.

/thread

Mostly because they lack perspective. They don't do any real introspection. They might repeat what their pastor tells them they think, but otherwise there is no critical thought. So, they live in a materialistic existence dedicated entirely to material things.

This. Fucking turkey is blacker than she is

ew. niggers are so petty and gross. greasy niggardly crap.

Our blood bond is the greatest treasure we have. It is sacred.

nigs gonna nig

This meme has never made any sense. It's not like whites did to America what niggers did to Detroit. Or what niggers did to Rhodesia. Or what niggers did to everywhere in Europe.
Wait my mistake

>(((flag)))

>boiled fowl is superior

Hello Satan, go away

can we name one famous nigger chef?

JUS SANGUINIS

>black family
>Mac n cheese is a delicacy
>not even a turkey, just chicken
>lol white people

im just gonna ask
what the fuck are collard greens ?
they look like mashed up spniach but they are always talked about like theyre unhealthy
i know there is a nigger lurkin in here please tell me

I don't blame her. That's fucked up.

Niggers can't appreciate anything simple or subtle. The food has to be covered in grease, salt, and spices for them to think it's good.

She's based as fuck...

White women just order catering these days.

Nearly every white woman I know these days walks through life as if they are worth worship, everyone should just move out of the way and if they get stepped on it's not the white woman's fault because she has no responsibility.

The last several thanksgivings i'v been to with white upper class women, they all ordered catering to their house.

It's always the same excuse.

> I am just too tired or I just didn't feel like it this year.

White women are going full lazy shitter mode now... they honestly think that they are special snowflakes and no one is allowed to criticize a white woman or that person should be put into jail.

White women are actually jealous of black women because of the music and entertainment industry... White women are also jealous of men who are successful and bring great attention to themselves through their work.

White women overall are just jealous, hateful, racist, lazy, cancerous pieces of shit.

Aunt Jemima

Black women are worse than any other type of women you obviously haven’t been around enough

I love black people cooking but, Jesus, the salt is out of control.

>not even a turkey

>implying grease, salt and spices aren't the best

Food boxs are pretty good this year I see.

I feel like white women win this contest by a nose.

same difference desu senpai

>This
>Fancy

lmao
Americans I swear

Nope... you are just a easily offended but hurt pussy.

You probably prey on shy girls and still get denied.

kill yourself

The bongs have one

Does that turkey have an Afro!

WE

Butter, smoked meats, hot sauce and the like ratchet up the calories but they're not that bad.

this is a joke right?

Yeah these turds think not eating fast food is fancy.

This.

>tfw all I have to eat right now is cheese and bread

Hopefully they were studying English.

what does Sup Forums think nigger families talk about when at the table? 'White people' doesn't count since we're all they ever talk about. What specifically are they saying about us?