Dragon Ball Super

New Dragon Ball Super thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Toyotaro is literally /our guy/

>As if Boo and Botamo really fought

Daily reminder that all of Future Trunks timeline is dead.

even worse, their souls in the afterlife deleted forever.

saitama>goku
proof me wrong

You're a faggot so your opinions are immediately shit.

nobody can do that, you cheat!

Why are OPMfags so butthurt that Goku is stronger than Saitama? Always coming into DBS threads to shitpost.

go to bed Pedro, it's past your bed time.

Actually no matter people see it it's the reverse. OPM no matter how many different view to see it it's impossible for any DBS character to even scratch any damage to saitama. DBS character cannot even won against 1 mentally challenged children called arale. lmao

tfw dbfags are butthurt cause memeku will never be manly as saitama
>tfw no one in dbverse can beat the one punch
fells bretty gud

Sorry user but Arale>Goku>>>>>>>>>>>Saitama

lol arale just weak as fuck one punch from saitama will leave arale as iron dust without no trace left because it's swept by the wind.

>tfw memekufag actually thinks this
sad.

Holy fuck this is gold.

dragonballfags still in full denial that their jobber characters are nothing but shite

It's official, OPM fags are worse than Toeishills.

someone lost their stupid house cat

>memekufag going full damage control now
"ok"

BASED
AS
E

D
ASD
V
A
DV
ASD
AV

>Generals
All DBfags should be gassed.

>what is a containment thread
even with a general, there's literally 3 dragon ball threads up at a time, with 2 more disguised as some sort of broad meme posting with subtle dragon ball references.

Monaka you dumbshit

top kek

/thread

>Saitama needs a serious punch to stop a planet buster
>Arale casual punch destroys the earth like nothing

Cute

Place your bets on what promise you think they're referring to.

Promise of protecting the future.

yes I believe so, especially with the caption " Huh?! Trunks is wearing the same outfit his mentor Gohan once wore?!" referring to Gohan as the person he promised to.

Trunks might end up saving the future, but what interests me the most is how it won't be how we expected.

typical Toriyama trolling, but now he's trolling us in between mediums now.

Zen can will him out of existence. Pretty much any universe with an equivalent god figure can beat him like that, without actually fighting him.

>gag episode bringing out all the salty saitamafags
>being this salty that both beerus and arale >>> saitama

Top kek these assblasted faggots.

how can it be a gag episode when arale is canon dragonball character, you dumbass.

Gag ≠ filler

You fucking retard

Are you an idiot or something because you're completely missing the point.

I'm waiting for Jump Festa as if I'm waiting for Christmas.
Hold me Toriyama sensei.

>in b4 the last arc to Super is the fucking Xicor shit involving all the bullcrap in AF
>in b4 it triggers all the mexican'ts begging for GT back.

vegeta will have green hair and goku white hair by the end of the series as their strongest forms

Xicor is Black and West Kai is literally Zamasu.

dragonball threads used to be fast

What did they mean by this?

we're stuck in filler til Jump Festa (dec17) where Toriyama will reveal the next canon arc.

Oh shit, I'm sorry!

gag>dragonball

bugs bunny would murder goku to the point of no recognition.
why are dragonball characters such jobbers?

That moment when you realize DB Super is about Goku meeting his limitations and dealing with losing.

>Four sagas so far

>He's only beaten the villain in one of them

>He lost to Beerus and had to convince him not to nuke Earth
>He couldn't beat Hit and it ended in a "we'll fight again someday" agreement
>He couldn't beat Zamasu so Trunks and Zen-Oh had to do it for him

Will Goku get to win a fight in the next arc? Also, will Vegeta finally get to do something besides get his ass kicked?

I can already see the incoming anime vs manga shitstorm if Trunks ends up saving the future in the manga.

Nope. Stop trying to make it more edgy than it was

>Trunks ends up saving the future in the manga.
yeah could see this happening but with a twist knowing toriyama

God I hope not. Fuck Goku. We need make Gohan great again.

Also general question why has Vegeta never used the Dragonballs to revive his people and planet?

when was the last time goku dominated a fight?
bitch has been losing since the android saga.faggots are blinded by the toei movies/gt and kept giving goku way to much praise because unlike vegeta who always gets destroyed goku manages to put a decent performance before losing. Truth is goku was never that big of a guy.

Vegeta told Dodoria back in the Namek Saga that he didn't give a shit about his people or planet. He was more pissed that as a Prince he was used as a slave.

Vegeta doesn't care about the Saiyans, only his status/title among them.

>Nope
that's exactly what zeno did he nope'ed the whole time line away too pure nothingness.

No he didn't. Prove it. Nothing at all mentions Zeno messing with the afterlife.

Arale didn't win either, so your point is moot.

That's kinda sad also pointless.

the afterlife doesn't even exist for that timeline.

Still waiting for that proof

Vegeta has actually dominated more people than Goku has since the Android Saga.

this the depiction of the dragonball universe.
this got destroyed. so yes zeno did destroy the after life

except super proved otherwise, he doesnt doit it for the same reason he doesnt make himself immortal behind everyones back somethings just need to be left as is

the whole universe doesn't exist, and we know that the sacred world of the Kais or the underworld are locations within the universe.

Oops meant to quote

That's not proof. You showed a map. Nothing about saying Zeno attacked anything above the universe

More headcanon. They're also in their own heavenly realm separate from the living. Nothing said Zeno attacked the dead. Wasn't even remotely hinted.

>Snake way is like half the width of the universe

What the fuck how fucking small is this place

>Nothing about saying Zeno attacked anything above the universe
watch the episode zeno destroys "sekai" world and what i showed you was the depiction of the dbWorld

future bulma and future gohan are fucking gone deal with it faggot

>What’s your process working with Toriyama-sensei?!

I draw a rough draft based on Toriyama-sensei‘s original story, then I send it to my editor, who gets sensei to check it. It’s an honor to be able to give concrete form to sensei‘s ideas, but sometimes sensei will send over a part he drew himself, which sends me into an uproar, going back and forth between being all hyped up and feeling really down in the dumps.

[Caption] In Toyotarō-sensei‘s rough draft, at this stage the planet was smaller, and there was no dialogue.

[Caption] Toriyama-sensei does corrections, making the planet larger and adding dialogue. Toyotarō-sensei then makes the final image based on these corrections

People STILL deny that Toriyama is more involved with the manga than the anime?

I've said that for weeks and weeks now man, people will just ignore it.

anime version just in case some faggot says its guide book/manga only

they're mostly just trolls that love the (You)s

That interview proves nothing. For all we know, Toriyama is even more involved with the anime production

Wasn't it Gokus promise to Zeno that he would find him a friend?

>Toriyama is even more involved with the anime production
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.
Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.

Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

also see this:

>Snake Way
1,000,000 km/621,371.192 mi
>Earth
510.1 million km²/196.9507mi²

Just think about that for a second, especially Snake Way's size while also being winding, and still taking up half the size of the Cosmos.

Please tell me you're trolling not at all retarded.

Cell's claim that he could blow away a solar system becomes a lot less impressive when you realize their entire universe is smaller than our solar system.

goku would be lucky if he can survive 10 seconds with bobobobo

This doesn't say he uses AT's original story word for word, just that he and the anime team interpret it differently. Sorry manga fags, still isn't canon

I like to think of the Underworld as some sort of holographic imagery and it doesn't actually represent the full perimeter of the actual Universe.
I like to just think of each Universe as a Super network of galaxies that make up what looks like a Discus/Spiral Galaxy made of Galaxies.

>Sorry manga fags, still isn't canon
manga has always and will continue to be more canon than the tv adaptation. This is how mangakas work.

nice headcanon there buddy but you can't go against the canon lore

Animefags BTFO

Toyotaro just draws what he's told and nothing more. He doesn't even add much to the plot, he just draws AT's script and AT himself corrects anything he got wrong. Which means

SSG vs Hit = Canon
Kaioken vs Hit = non canon

But just like Z, more people will see the anime and thus bring up all the illogical bullshit, when the true story of Super is actually very tight and doesn't have as many leaps of logic

I'm not trying to go against it, i just imagine that sphere as some sort of Hologram.

Their entire universe is way smaller than the Solar System.

>Solar System
4,545,000,000 billion km (radius)/2,824,132,058 mi

Their Universe is 4.5k times smaller than our solar system.

>[Caption] Huh?! Trunks is wearing the same outfit his mentor Gohan once wore?!

What does he mean by this? Is there a picture of Trunks wearing Future Gohan's fighting gi?

No. It's meant to say that Trunks wore the same Kaioshin attire that Gohan once wore.

Their shit is tiny man. Hell the Earth to the Venus is bigger than their universe.

That caption sucks then, his mentor never wore those. Present Gohan ain't his mentor

was it autism?

see

But it's still Gohan, so I guess to them that's all that matters. Even though his Gohan and the present one are two different people, Trunks respected them both equally.

Japan assumes they're all the same character despite that. Just look at how they always have Bulma say "Future Me" and act like they're the same person (in both anime and manga).

>Their entire universe is way smaller than the Solar System.
that's why I just use the term "hologram" to bypass their small scale Underworld depiction.

How can people force themselves to watch this shit fest of an animation is beyond me