South African girl here - What is the political importance of Thanksgiving Holiday?

It's your girl Astra Kruger here, I wish to learn everything that I can about American political history because I wish to become an American lady one day.
America is the greatest country in the world and I love America more than I love myself.
>Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
xoxoxo

Other urls found in this thread:

secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/ap/us-history-sample-syllabus-1-ID1587472v1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squanto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh, and before i forget, i would like to remind everyone that this is a Whites Only thread.
Negroes, Latinos, Italians and other mud people are not allowed to comment on this thread.

watch documentaries and read some books. I remember watching Ken Burns documentaries on some history subjects. Good videos there.

Here's an example of what they teach you about US history in highschool. (Check the documents listed under "activities" to see the sort of sources they had us look at.)
secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/ap/us-history-sample-syllabus-1-ID1587472v1.pdf

It’s about their encounter with Amerindians. Would you mind marrying a Danish guy in living Finland/Estonia/Russia? I wouldn’t mind you seeing other men, do as you please and don’t mind taking your surname or - it. Pretty smart, cute and 140,000 usd a year income and I’ll be giving you half the salary

Also thanksgiving was basically a feast the puritan settlers had with the native americans after they helped them survive the harsh winters. Many of the first settler colonies completely died out, read about Jamestown if you want to see what it was like. The first wave of settlers nearly all died out. Roanoke is an example of a colony that died out too if you want to check into that.

I wish you'd fuck off this site

Oh, Goy! You're in for a treat!

Thank you so much for the information. I was not even aware that the original settlers were friends with the American indians. Thank you so much

You numbnuts, the real astra kruger is a MARRIED woman. This is a fucking larp you bozos. Although it's kinda funny when this guy shits on meds and non-aryans for not being white.

What is a Croatia. Stop using fake flags on this thread. Only posts from real White Countries are allowed.

you're welcome. Americans always had mixed relations with the natives some were hostile others were not. But the help from friendly natives is essentially what allowed them to survive the first few winters.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squanto

The thumbnail looks like a picture of Hillary Clinton's face shopped onto a younger girls body.

You're the Italian that is obsessed with me, and this time you're hiding behind a different fake flag.
Get off this thread you italian non white.

Does Hillary Clinton celebrate Thanksgiving?

>America is the greatest country in the world
You mean the kikes who support that nigger terrorist Mandela? Your forefathers would be ashamed of you.

Based Croat

t. diaspora serb

How old were you when you first realised that you were jealous of the USA?

What is a Croatia? And purpose does it serve in this world?

You could literally fucking google it, Roastie.

>and purpose does it serve?

NIGGER confirmed.

>SA girl
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! THE NOGGERS ARE COMING! DO WHAT EVER YOU MUST TO ESCAPE. YOU'RE IN DANGER LASS.

What is 'n "Roastie"?

The meat flaps between your leggs look like roast beef slivers

Please ask President Donald Trump to give our people refugee status? Please