>Boy, 3 (paki cunt), dies because NHS (Birmingham) are shite
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42072279

>UK to pay France millions to block new wave of Calais migrants
rt.com/uk/410496-france-migrants-calais-security/

>Vote Leave rocked by donation claims as watchdog probes Brexit campaign
rt.com/uk/410495-brexit-vote-leave-electoral-commission/

>Tranny women's leader of labour
rt.com/uk/410541-rape-twitter-transgender-labour/

>Six in Ten Muslim Marriages in Britain Not Legally Binding, Women Forced into Polygamous Relationships
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/21/six-ten-muslim-marriages-not-legally-binding/

>Paperchase rejecting the Daily Mail is another victory against hatred -Owen Jones
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/21/paperchase-daily-mail-newspaper

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1FdAatROIOj
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5111277/Workers-face-two-DECADES-lost-earnings-IFS-warns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F1xqC68IgN4
edp24.co.uk/news/crime/cake-burglar-has-sentence-cut-1-5280695
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract
twitter.com/hackneyabbott/status/843730430759198720
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19524224/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16513288/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060115154340.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2691652/pdf/dmp010.pdf
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/13/11/1736.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

terry is live

templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html

he's raging at devils and cia niggers

I cleaned up the audio of hitchens on qt
What poem is it?

Become Catholic.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5111277/Workers-face-two-DECADES-lost-earnings-IFS-warns.html

So do I emigrate to America or Singapore ?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1FdAatROIOj

houseman i think

no.

Start buying guns.

A Shropshire Lad.

someone post the american history x version

Anyone going to watch the programme about the Blitz on BBC2?

If Gerry bombed the East End of London today they'd be hard pressed to actually kill an Englishman.

I'm a Christian, so no.

New based Collett

youtube.com/watch?v=F1xqC68IgN4

Start emigrating.

Stop this madness.

You harm yourselves and your nation.

Saint Thomas Aquinas (died A.D. 1274): “There is no entering into salvation outside the Church, just as in the time of the deluge there was none outside the ark, which denotes the Church.”

Saint Augustine (died A.D. 430): “No man can find salvation except in the Catholic Church. Outside the Catholic Church one can have everything except salvation. One can have honor, one can have the sacraments, one can sing alleluia, one can answer amen, one can have faith in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, and preach it too, but never can one find salvation except in the Catholic Church.”

Saint Jerome (died A.D. 420): “As I follow no leader save Christ, so I communicate with none but your blessedness, that is, with the Chair of Peter. For this, I know, is the rock on which the Church is built. …This is the ark of Noah, and he who is not found in it shall perish when the flood prevails. …And as for heretics, I have never spared them; on the contrary, I have seen to it in every possible way that the Church’s enemies are also my enemies.”

Saint Ambrose (died A.D. 397): “Where Peter is therefore, there is the Church. Where the Church is there is not death but life eternal. …Although many call themselves Christians, they usurp the name and do not have the reward.”

Saint Cyprian (died A.D. 258): “He who has turned his back on the Church of Christ shall not come to the rewards of Christ; he is an alien, a worldling, an enemy. You cannot have God for your Father if you have not the Church for your mother. Our Lord warns us when He says: `he that is not with Me is against Me, and he that gathereth not with Me scattereth.’ Whosoever breaks the peace and harmony of Christ acts against Christ; whoever gathers elsewhere than in the Church scatters the Church of Christ.”

>Catholic Church is a shambles
>Anglican Church is a shambles
>Eastern Church is slipping
I just want us to be able to get along, but not like this

>>If Gerry bombed the East End of London today they'd be hard pressed to actually kill an Englishman.
They would be doing us a great service if they did.

>letting the pakis win

INTO my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

>no pope in the bible

brit/pol/ subhumans, how does this make you feel?

How does it feel that BNP, EDL, UKIP, Britain First and National Action all flopped?

How does it feel knowing that you're all useless deadbeats who've contributed nothing to British politics?

How does it feel knowing that Britain will become less wh*Te by the minute?

How does it feel knowing you're powerless against the based Tories and Labour?

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING A BLACK BULL AND A WH*TE GIRL.

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING MORE MOSQUES BUILT.

ALL THE CITIES WILL BE LIKE LONDON.

BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR GAY HITCHENS MEMES AND CIRCLEJERKING ON YOUR CONTAINMENT GENERAL.

Too right mate.

edp24.co.uk/news/crime/cake-burglar-has-sentence-cut-1-5280695
Country's gone to the dogs

Fuck off Vlad.

>Tesco Mobile Republican living on the border of Ireland/Northern Ireland.

Backing the wrong side my friend.

Lads, on a scale of one to ten with 1 being not very much and 10 being almost completely, how much would the threat of domestic terrorism in this country be reduced if Birmingham, Croydon, Luton and Tower Halmets were wiped off the face of the Earth?

>post on tinder
>after a few messages she tells me that I am "way to intense"
>passively aggressively correct her on the incorrect spelling of "too" and say goodbye

>80% of Sup Forums is e-celeb shilling
when did this place turn to worshiping and valuing the opinions of vloggers with no education apart from fruitcake fringe sources. We used to make fun of people that worshiped celebs and followed their every move, the boards essentially become a gossip column.

Become Pagan

thank you for deleting your Sup Forums account

There are Jews living in every one of the 348 local authority areas in England and Wales, including 4 in Merthyr Tydfil and 4 in the Isles of Scilly. The population overall is falling from 350 thousand to 240 thousand in 2010

>And Jesus answering, said to him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but my Father who is in heaven. And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

St. Irenaeus
"The blessed apostles [Peter and Paul], having founded and built up the church [of Rome] . . . handed over the office of the episcopate to Linus" (Against Heresies 3:3:3 [A.D. 189]).

Tertullian
"[T]his is the way in which the apostolic churches transmit their lists: like the church of the Smyrneans, which records that Polycarp was placed there by John, like the church of the Romans, where Clement was ordained by Peter" (Demurrer Against the Heretics 32:2 [A.D. 200]).

The Little Labyrinth
"Victor . . . was the thirteenth bishop of Rome from Peter" (The Little Labyrinth [A.D. 211], in Eusebius, Church History 5:28:3).

Cyprian of Carthage
"The Lord says to Peter: ‘I say to you,’ he says, ‘that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell will not overcome it. . . . ’ [Matt. 16:18]. On him [Peter] he builds the Church, and to him he gives the command to feed the sheep [John 21:17], and although he assigns a like power to all the apostles, yet he founded a single chair [cathedra], and he established by his own authority a source and an intrinsic reason for that unity. . . . If someone [today] does not hold fast to this unity of Peter, can he imagine that he still holds the faith? If he [should] desert the chair of Peter upon whom the Church was built, can he still be confident that he is in the Church?" (The Unity of the Catholic Church 4; first edition [A.D. 251]).

>you won't BLEIVE who hitchens has been roasting

Did you tell her you wanted procreative sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of creating more white children?

et's really quite interesting

forgot image

So again, not Bible/Scripture, but Catholics saying that the Catholic Church is correct.

That's sure shown us. You might as well post quotes from Muslims saying Islam is correct as well.

>catholic church
>church of rome

Why don't they fuck off to Israel?

No. I once opened with the 14 words with some american lass who I thought was wearing a maga hat once just for a laugh, turns out it was a "make america emo again"

>et's anuthar mooslim attac
>bloody hell

What the fuck have German export figures got to do with the number of Jews in Merthyr Tydfil?

Fuck you

>i will be brief
>takes 45 minutes

When i went to America i was quite a few people openly wearing MAGA hats in public not to mention they we're being sold by chinks/pakis everywhere.

This was in the heart of New York and Washington, which was weird - California must be fucking dire if people are getting in fights over it there

>110 thousand drop in kikes since 2010

Rats know when to leave the sinking ship. Same is happening in France.

They are. Thousands of them.

oops

Anglican church is not run on a system of Anglican doctrine

They're not leaving quick enough.

>start
way ahead of you

Fuck off, Eddie, the institution is still rotten and British Catholics in the 21st Century largely aren't the kind of ardent papal fanatics you paint them as

Is the corn industry paying for people to push this soy meme?

>Don't eat soy based processed food junk goy.
>Eat these delicious corn based snacks.

Will you join the fight when the Jo Cox Liberation Front start recruiting?

It's not a meme though, soy as a phytoestrogen has been known for donkey's years, and doctors have been warning men not to consume too much for just as long. Soy and gyno's been a /fit/ meme way longer than soyboy on Sup Forums.

t soyim

She'll be on Question Time tonight, probably with similar insights.

most of them ownt even be leaving just turning athiest or marrying out

Anglicanism is based on the word of the Lord. If an Anglican errs in authority or not then it is irrelevant to the Anglican worshiper because they adhere to Scripture and not the opinions of men, unlike the Catholic Church which believes men have the power to alter the word of God and that men have the power to absolve the sins of other men

Depends on if you count hipsters as English. Or, indeed, human.

So is anyone going to ask her about how she decided Mao did more good than harm?

Goddamn it, I hate that repulsive cunt with the burning intensity of a million exploding suns. She is the personification of nearly everything wrong with politics.

Aaaaaaaaandrewwwww tried once.

I'm surprised Labour still lets her do anything public after her multitude of fuck-ups

And that does not in any way contradict what I said, family

>It's not a meme though
>soy as a phytoestrogen has been known for donkey's years
Do you realise the quantities you would need to consume?
I swear you retards are probably getting more effect drinking from plastic bottles.
Also stop smoking weed.

Only the 24 hour clocks.

getting back into runescape and its amazing to me how much of an allegory botting is for mass immigration

theres obvious economic parallels (e.g. the prices of goods drop, making it harder for character starting out to make money from skilling etc) but one thing all the older people i know ill say when they talk about immigration is how x street is unrecognisable. their main complaints always seem to be about aesthetic degradation and seeing a bank full of chat spam bots or yew tree surrounded by the same default character model is an almost identical phenomenon

i wonder if the aesthetic degredation is creating an "everyone is out for themselves culture". seeing an entire street change within your lifetime (for the worse) makes it obvious that the elites in charge of the country have adbicated any sense of responsibility and are simply out to make the most profit through whatever means they can, in turn it makes people cynical about their own responsibilities or rolls in society

I still can't believe that somebody actually and unironically quoted Mao in the House of Commons. The fact that he wasn't immediately removed from his seat and a by-election called proves just how Marxist things are.

You're retarded if you don't think constantly eating soy foods won't turn you into a soy boy.

Legumes and other related soy products are VERY high in PE's, and eating them will build it up

Her daughter types her tweets (employed by Diane via tax money obv.)

Fact: Soy has no feminising effects on men

off course not

Yes it does, you claim that Anglicanism is corrupted by the actions of men which I've just explained to you is irrelevant because Anglicanism isn't found in the actions of men but the word of the Lord.

>y-yes dear

Can't believe you all actually worship this guy

>Author Name: Micheal Wallach

>Wallach Name Meaning: Jewish (Ashkenazic)

POTTERY

>Singapore
thats just london without chewing gum
around the same muslim precent as well

>constantly eating soy foods
Try it. Name one thing from Asda that isn't literally a block of soy that contains a significant amount.

>Legumes and other related soy products
There's no point. Believe what you want.

dumb frogposter

>it being a bad thing that it comes from someone who statistically speaking probably has a high IQ

>if a woman corrects you you should just flatly insist you were right to begin with

>look at the minge on that

a guy made a simple mistake. Your point?

Seems that deleting tweets isn't part of her job though, as unbelievably (I'd assumed it would be long-gone) the tweet is still up.

twitter.com/hackneyabbott/status/843730430759198720

>It's a good thing to listening to a subverive kike shitskin who hates white people

FIfth Empire when ?

>you claim that Anglicanism is corrupted by the actions of men
I claim the Anglican church as an institution is corrupted, I said nothing about the Anglican faith and its tenets

>a guy made a simple mistake
Like stabbing someone in the back 26 times in self defence?

the 4th industrial revolution will be brutal enough to remove all immigrants it's a self cleanse but it will will also be britual. Also i'm a girl

>I'll save this for another video
>(there's never going to be "another video")

its ad hom regardless

You're trying too hard Ahmed.

One of the useful things about real science is that it's repeatable.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

>UK to pay France millions to block new wave of Calais migrants

This really fills me with despair, why can't you just fuck off and leave us alone.

Also related, where should I gtfo to out of London when I have 1Mil?

>talk about something for 20 minutes
>I don't want to get into that here

Did you comment on his video earlier ?
And send a video to him about a polish rapper ?

>No feminizing effects of soy on men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19524224/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf

>Soy has no feminizing effects on men as humans metabolize soy incredibly differently from other animals

>Activation of beta anti estrogen receptors from soy nullifies pro-estrogenic alpha receptors
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16513288/

>Soy phytoestrogens BLOCK estrogenic effects
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060115154340.htm

>Soy has no hormonal effect on post or pre menopausal women
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2691652/pdf/dmp010.pdf

>Soy has no hormonal effect on women, a 2 year dietary intervention study
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/13/11/1736.full.pdf

no?

most were from glass shards, and you know it

>1Mil
You could buy a whole street for that in the right place.

i will pay yuo 200k (thousand) to be my girl frien