So, I was driving home earlier today in my shitty car after working an extra 6 hours overtime on my day off...

So, I was driving home earlier today in my shitty car after working an extra 6 hours overtime on my day off, stopped at a light and a big bright pink Jeep pulls up next to me.

Fancier than the one in the picture, Brand fucking new, decked out in chrome and vanity plates, not a speck of mud, kid behind the wheel couldn't be more than 18, gabbing away on her phone. Little shit will probably never have to work a day in her life any harder than calling up her broker to check the status of her trust fund.

And I thought, the only reason I don't ram her off the road at the upcoming corner is her Jeep would probably mulch my 2008 matchbox car.

So anyways, how much longer before we stop giving the powers that be our votes and just start lining up the 1% against the wall and offer them blindfolds and cigarettes.

You have to build the wall first.

I want to cum inside Pinkajeep

Or is it not MAGA to hate society's real parasites

nice blog, will subscribe and follow

Only if it's a wall to the north. I live in Buffalo, Iknow what kind of shit you "nice canadians" get up to when you're away from home with a drink or two in you.

t. poorfag

>society's real parasites
Who did he mean by this?

>start lining up the 1%
Commifag detected.

What are you a communist now?

>what is financing?
that shit is most likely owned by the bank idiot, rich people don't waste their shekels on chrysler products

Who cares? She won't ever be happy. Everything is relative. To some dude in Chad, Africa, you're the bitch in the pink jeep. Are you content?

>"Wealth doesn't last beyond 3 generations" - Chinese proverb

That 18 year old also doesn't know zilch about finance of how the world works. The proper thing to do is to scam her out of all of her money.
If you can't be a jew money manager, you can always works the "new age spirit guru" angle. Her money (and pussy) will be yours once you've brainwashed her on your crystal balls (pun intended).

at least she doesn't hide it. spoiled daddy's girl and she knows it. better than kids with $200,000 college degrees off pretending to be poor and give a shit about brown people, imo.

plus i'd probably fuck whoever drove such a thing. i mean even if they're hideous they could afford enough "enhancements" to make the grade in my book.

Oh, no, that 18 year old has gotten the best education daddy can buy. She may know practically nothing about the world, but she has had money management drilled into her since elementary school.

>other people have more money than me
>we should kill them

how about you just kys instead you fucking commie

>but she has had money management drilled into her since elementary school.

This is important and underappreciated. Rich fags grow up hearing about stocks, bonds, trust funds, options, tax shelters, etc. It's much easier to do the right thing financially when it is part of your vocabulary. The right thing is not complex, but it is not human nature. (ex. buying stocks or holding on to your portfolio when the market is crashing)

>Posts about a pink Jeep
>pink ID

The top 1% isn't even that rich though, I think people who earn $500-$750k/yr are considered the 1%, and that's not a lot of money

Dont be jeleaous. Her parents worked hard. Her father might be a heart surgeon. Saving lives daily. She was lucky like a lottery winner. Her lavish lifestyle should motivate you nit make you angry. One day your kid might be driving a pink Jeep you gifted her. Also the 1% often are cleverer and more skilled than the rest. So killing them would be bad for the USA. Also I take slight offence because I belong to the 1% in my country and its not that hard to achieve that if you are smart and have a good work ethic.

The worst thing about technological advancement is that it makes it easier for poor people to communicate outside their trailer parks.