Netflix Punisher - Spot the jews

Been watching the sbow, and wow everyone's a jew, except the villains of course who are white. WTF? Pic related. Jon bernthal apparently is 100% ashkenazi

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=426_1208106538
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about we start some fires in hollywood?
i bet when they have a drought stuff gets super flammable

Fuck man it probably will have to come to that. This ain't a tinfoil hat. Jews really do rule hollywood

Let's say you somehow kill hollywood with bombs, you might have saved the white race in one big shot. Think of alll those kikes and their swindling hands rubbing together at forcing niggers and white woman fuck on screen for audiances around the world, then imagine a world without that. Which would you prefer? I'm not saying you should bomb hollywood, just that you should think about a world where hollywood was bombed.

... I think I agree, but I also think maybe I should call a lawyer

Lawyers are mostly kikes friendo, no need to get the law involved.

>Jon bernthal apparently is 100% ashkenazi
You Nazis better be afraid, the punisher is coming for you. Whitey can't compete with the boss nigger jew

Justice League is full of Jews too, they’re even thinking of replacing Ben Affleck with another Jew

Why with the anti-semitism?

You have to push it as a diversity thing. Say if black and hispanic actors/directors are going to get representation, it has to come at the expense of the Jews who are so over-represented.

Fuck that show, it's a disgrace to the entire franchise (which is dead now). You would never catch my boy PEEP watching that shit, believe me. Fuckin' anime only for my nigger PEEP.

who the shit cares

there was no political or jewish narrative, most of the main characters were even adamantly pro-gun, and Frank Castle isnt even a jewish character

The show kicked ass desu

Complete garbage show which has nothing on the Garth Ennis comics, absolute shit fest.

I thought he was Italian

>Jon bernthal apparently is 100% ashkenazi
Makes sense.
He's playing an italian.

No it fucking didn't you Netflix shill, it sucked. "Punisher with a heart". Fucking bullshit, read the comics and tell me it's even close. Kiked up garbage.

Couldn't even get through the first episode, stopped when the dumb bitch started whinging about sexism racism etc. I struggled to even get to that point because of all the other dumb shit too.

Man so they own the law too. How has No one done anything?

Welcome to Sup Forums
Good ol' anti-Semitic circle jerk

>watching Marvel faggotry on Goyflix
>expecting to not get jewed

and what would you do? man goes around killing bad men, succeeds because he's an le epic gun man? there's no narrative and no reason to be invested with the protagonist

the entire MCU is full of more contemporary, realistic adaptations of the marvel lineup, this adaptation is faithful and sensible.

Yeah I mean WTF was that? Luke cage can be about black people. Daredevil disabled. Jessica Jones women. So white people get what iron fist? Jesus what a joke. Why can't punisher ditch the SJW

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU FAGGOT ASS R/THEDONALD BOOMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU PARASITIC KIKE LOVING HOUSE PETS OF JEWS

Main character is a jew. The entire supporting cast is jewish. At least ten minutes an episode is spent on some jewess home life, and how hard it is to be a jewess. Dude the Fuck does any of that have to do with a white guy murdering mobsters. I just want to know why the shoehorned in all the jewishness.

that jew is in literally everything ...
he even play a nazi in prison movie

Wait really? Wow. Even Nazis are played by jews.

Ugh.

Yeah I hate booster gold too.

Shot caller

>Can't have Ashkenazi without Nazi.

Micro is a Jew in the comics.

The whole "Jewiness" of the Punisher series is probably the only reason it got made it modern Hollyweird.

The Punisher is the least "Marvel" character Marvel has. And Joss Whedon wants to kill him off permanently in the comics.

He kills criminals, doesn't care about due process, and is pretty much Dexter... a serial killer of criminals.

He's a DC/Vertigo character stuck in the Marvel Universe.

Best Punisher yet

The Punisher would be the last thing I'd complain about

Maybe you should focus on improving your life instead of trying to spot whos da juice

Okay. Concise, and to the point. I appreciate it. So basically fast forward the Jewish subplot. It is tacked on, and you miss nothing by cutting it out. Cool

also, all bad guys are crazy vets, this show is antimilitary, antiwhite and antiveteran. must be a jew behind all this

Second to last episode was closest we got to an actual Punisher show, the way he killed that little jew Agent Orange was very satisfying. Whole season should've been like that, Frank sticking junkies on meat hooks and drug dealers into trash compactors. Instead what we get is law and order without Briscoe, and a whole lot of Frank talking instead of killing. I also like how the NRA and unhinged alt-right veterans are the real threat to America, and the muslims are all framed by the evil army. At least they tried to throw us a bone with a little bit of second amendment stuff, the gun control guy came off as a total tool.

Shut up albino nigger

After how they handled it in season 2 of daredevil. I mean it looked like they had it. Like what's the classic meme. I just wanted to play video games. But because the jews wont knock it off, in order to just watch the fucking tv i have to kill jews.

What did i expect
>Punisher exterminating nigger and wetback gangs
What did i get
>muh side characters
>muh feels
>muh war is bad
>muh goverment corruption

Why do Jews always have to ruin everything?

Fucking this

>Every video game in the last 2 years.
>Most video game companies owned by jews, hollywod owned by jews, actors converting to judaism

Nah must be a mere coincidence

Get in the over kike

If they don't Nigger, Race Mix, and Fag up a show, expect the White Actors to be Jews.

Just a sign of the modern times user.

*scratches head*
Eyy RICK
M'ask ya somethin..

There was that one based guy who was white, christian, and male

Lived in Kentucky and died pretty much immediately

There's this scene where his kid says "dad is gonna kill some hadjis" and then frank becomes angry, shakes his kid, and demands he never says that again

I liked him in The Walking Dead

לְהַעֲנִישׁ

Damn, I thought he was a Mexican.

Ray Stevenson was the only man that could portray the Punisher. Not some manlet kike.

Look up the Crown Temple and the Temple Bar.

Look up who all lawyers at Harvard and other law schools pledge an oath to in their final days of examination.

What I thought at least Italian, you know non white but close.

m'ask u sumfin rieeck, got any more of those nazi/prison movies?

Here goy have some soy

They should have cast Frank Grillo, this kike is annoying and has suspect eyes.

It's kinda funny. I watched the first episode. All the villains are white people. The innocent victim is a mexican. The calm empathetic intellectual is a black guy (ha!) and the hero looks kinda Jewish.

This nigga ain't got no forehead, suddenly that whole 'jews are neandrarhals' theory makes a lot of sense.

Sucks because the Punisher shown in the Daredevil show was pretty damn good.

One weird thing with all these Marvel shows, and fuck tons of movies and tv shows outside of that, is that they are overwhelmingly liberal made yet so many of them depict and celebrate masculine, alpha male characters who would clearly be right wingers IRL. I know the guy playing The Punisher is a kike in the show but the actual character of the Punisher is a grizzled white army vet, hes no liberal. Another example is that liberal faggot from Stranger Things who made the pompous lib propaganda award ceremony speech. The guy is playing a small town middle aged white cop in the show for fucks sake. In real life they despise right wing, pro-gun, cis white men. But in fiction they celebrate clearly right wing looking/acting white male characters using guns to save the day. Its a strange dichotomy.

I don't know why the fuck they can't get it right. It's simple. He lost his mind between Nam and his family getting murdered and he kills criminals. He's not a hero, he's an anti-hero. They had 40 years of stories to choose from but nooooooo, let's make Frank a nice guy. Fucking garbage.

But go- I mean bro, they're just more talented than us white people!

Genetically Jews are basically half Italian.

Dolph was the best punisher

not you buffy :(

How many drug dealers did Castle kill? How many child molesters? It's funny how the "Punisher" couldn't find one black criminal in all of New York.

Can you provide actual facts/sources apart from random pics?

I honestly thought he was a New York Italian before I read that he was jewish,
Hardly surprising that Sorosflix went full jew with this series though.

Too busy asking them to attend his dead son's bris

The real writers probably do a fine job but then ((Netflix)) only selects the scripts that are SJWed up nicely

>Watching Netflix
>Omg it’s full of Jews!!!

Are you new here?

Want to find this online.

Listen there's always a SJW subplot. usually A Jew Or Two. This Show Is literally entirely jewish

He was good, but Frank Grillo was born to play the character, down to his similar sounding name

if you're using reverse psychology to encourage anons to look at this deeper into this and have further proofs for discreditment shills then bravo, and don't take this next part personally because it's a simple PSA:

For any passing anons, a common shill tactic is to draw you into the game of sources. The shill will immediately imply, explicitely or implicitly, that what was just presented is CNN-esque fake news. Oblidging their bait to back up your claims will USUALLY (you better be ready to go deeper) result in you playing an endless game of chase-the-goalposts; EVERY source you provide will have its validity brought into question aka dismissed. The actual information presented, and more importantly, the initial redpill (e.g., The Jew created lie about Hitler being a black haired, brown eyed, hypocritical, gay, drug-addicted psychopath who put into action the extermination of anyone who wasn't a blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryan superhuman is just that, a Jew created lie) will be completely ignored (this is the goal). Only "actual facts/sources" will be acceptable, aka, mainstream (read: Jew controlled) media, which is a catch-22, because obviously the Jews who own said sources aren't going to be publishing things that counter the very lies they created and work to uphold in the first place.
liveleak.com/view?i=426_1208106538
www.blacknazis.com/black-nazis/

I got ten minutes into the first episode maybe and one character started bitching about something sexist, racist,ableist, etc. and I just turned it off.i can't consume kike media anymore

Totally. But I think southern user just wanted someone else to do his googling

The Jewish narrative is "we're replacing you".

I don't know much about children's cartoons but this show was pretty good

Avise la fin

I've only seen two episodes so far but there hasn't been any jewish narrative.

It's just a dude killing bad guys and uncovering vast government conspiracies. What are you even triggered about?

They've turned The Punisher into kosher anti white hog wash.

The best Punisher is an Irishman

DNA tests reveal that most Ashkenazi Jews originate from Italy, not the Middle East.

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

no it was dolph lundgren

True but this is from the mother's side