Are “girl power” tv shows/movies responsible for girls getting beaten to death?

Its going to happen. Girls these days who watch game of thrones and anjolina jolie movies unironically thing that the avg girl can beat the avg boy in a fight. One of these girls is going to pick a fight with a guy whos gonna bash her skull in and kill her. I honestly think the movie directors for things like game of thrones will be responsible for the deaths.
Sparknotes: FICTION CAN BE FUN, BUT....

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oW6HfGLRKQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ARvZoEN-VDE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9hJJJiH42A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where is the video?

These are the droids youre looking for...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oW6HfGLRKQU

Good. These roasties need some violence. Never has a group earned it more.

Tesla was right

>kay I surrender
she wants to get blacked

harsh reality isnt it, thats what you get for being on dumblr and fakebook all day.

Okay so whatever Original Goy said BUT; Are we considering you guys as 'men'.....

Cause I'd mostly bet on the girl if it was she or one of you.

oh wow missed that she thought she was so funny holly fucking shit

i'd bet on the girl too if it was most white dudes.
hell most of them would just let her beat on him and do nothing.
thats mostly a problem of other people though, when crowds see a white guy smack or hit a women theyll jump on him and beat the fuck out him.
not the same if it were a black or arab guy, they seem to shy away like little homos.

He was nice about that punch too. Didn't even really step into it or follow through.
Bitches better get their minds right, they think they want to be treated equally but we men ain't playing this have it both ways game.
I'm cleaning any thots clock that thinks they are going to square up with and swing on me.

Well, I see males on TV who can fly, have super strength, are impervious to bullets. I've not yet tried to jump off a building or lift a car or get shot.

Then again, I'm not a woman.

the difference is we know we cant fly, are not resistant to bullets and know we cant lift up cars.

darwinism

just imagine being americuck, letting niggers fuck your women, rape your women, beat your women, assault your women etc. lol.

imagine giving a shit about problems women get themselves into by being generally retarded

>he can't lift a car
typical numale

I'd love to know the backstory to this. Why does she think it's all such a "oh sweetie" game at the beginning?

And what the fuck made her think she could legit fight and defeat that male nog?

imagine giving a shit about problems kids get themselves into by being retarded. wait...
t. blacked.com fan from croatia

They're literally nigger lovers 99.9% of the time. VERY VERY few conservative women even interact with blacks at all beyond drive through fast food orders and most like in areas that are 90%+ white which limits things farther. It's the niggerloving whites in 30% white urban areas that get fucked up by their chimps. We have no pitty for them desu.

Satan is correct.

>have gf
>she berates me in public
>slaps me and dares me to hit back
>I grab her wrist when she tries to slap me again
>20 guys show up to her scream for help and want to smash my face into the ground
>cops show up, take her on a date
>I go to jail, she drops the charges but state picks them up
>have to pay a lawyer a ton of money to get videos from the parking lot and store
>state still wants to domestic violence charge me
>deny a jury trial
>ignore video evidence
>only thing that saved me was gf testifying that she was the one being aggressive and hitting
>case dismissed

Court is fucked up. Women know they are protected. People will jump in to try to get some pussy. Cops are wanting to be white knights and take her out to have lunch and fuck.

But when its a nig or bean, they just ignore it. Really strange justice system. Its almost as if they have to deal with nigs and beans because so much crime, but they try their hardest to jail a white guy and force labor from him at gunpoint.

Yeah but what did you do to make her slap you
If your gf is unstable and you know what will set her off then you A. Don't do that or B. Break up with her

>browse recommended
>see this

Something similar happened to a friend of mine, except he was the one that called the cops on her and he never touched her. She even texted him stating that she was the one being aggressive with him, not the other way around. The DA waited until the day of the trial, then dropped the charges. The deadline for setting up a new trial was something like 2 weeks after the charges were dropped, and they kept on sending cops out to interview the wife, trying to get evidence that he had hit her right up until the deadline passed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARvZoEN-VDE

only a man would think a woman would ever think she could be an action hero irl, women are literally perpetually aware that half the human race is bigger and stronger than you and could kill you in one punch, vast majority of the time woman ever assaults a man she's gambling on him not hitting back

At first I thought it was girl screaming there but it's actually a FUCKING KEK.

Is she still your girlfriend?

I found that any physical violence coming from a female is a red flag.
Not because she is doing any damage, but for the reasons you highlighted.
She does it in public, draws attention, and thinks that you can't do anything back - if you do, she threatens the police etc.
Not in your case, but in general.

I had a girl who attacked my balls several times - thinking it was fine to do as a casual thing when I said something which annoyed her.
One time we were in public, she tried to knee me there for no reason.
I moved away angrily and swatted her shoulder gently, as I would do to a puppy on its nose.
She started complaining and calling me violent, whereas she'd been the one trying to knee me in the testicles for some jokey comment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9hJJJiH42A

friendly reminder majority of black guys have glass jaws

>A. Don't do that

how about she acts like an adult and doesnt hit people for upsetting her?

Fucking beta

If she can't act like an adult then choose B. Break up with her
Fucking leaf