China unveils mach 25 HYPERSONIC scattergun nuke . We are dead boys ,its over

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/662008/China-War-US-Nuclear-Missile-Hypersonic-Dongfeng-41-Xi-Jinping-Donald-Trump-Test-Nuke-Mach

Can usa compete ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasaspaceflight.com/2017/11/long-march-6-launches-jilin-1-trio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>amerimutt

sage sage sage

oh look no replies from anyone else :)

bump :^)

LOL fag countries

sage

>implying America still relies on nuclear weapons and doesn't have some totally new batshit crazy post-90's tech boom weapon that would render it useless

still triggered?
also stop sliding thread shill

>Made in China
they can even make an elevator that doesnt kill everyone that gets in it

sagey sagey sagey sage

Announcing reports and sages is against the rules and a bannable offense, newfag.

hah, sage.

I bet you don't even know what sage is for, faggot.

>mach 25
that shit would burn up due to air friction. at that speed you are basically nearing re-entry speed.

Kek.
Im a white burger but this one made me lol.

>HYPERSONIC scattergun nuke to strike ‘ANYWHERE in world’

In other words an ICBM. A fucking ICBM. China unveiled a new ICBM model.

This isn't new, this tech has been around for 50 years, are you fucking retarded?

More proof we have to whoop the Chinks. They're getting too cocky.

Most of my uni professors have a boner for China and debase the USA every time the issue comes up. So if the Jews of the establishment are against the USA bc we'll "lose", I think we can destroy these dog eating fuckers

What a waste of money, no wonder the US still uses ICBM's from the 70's.

>Daily Star
Fuck off

>the Jews of the establishment are against the USA bc we'll "lose"
>the Jews control the establishment

pick one goy

the best way to prevent the NWO is to break US world hegemony, not to support it

ICBMs aren't like new iPhones, they don't become outdated because a new model comes out

I had a Philipino teacher in high school who told the class that the US was a debt slave to China and that we should all learn Mandarin because we will soon be slaves to Chinese aristocrats

>China launches nuke
>It goes up and comes straight back down and destroys their own country

I pretty sure they tested this thing back in 2014, but it was never officially confirmed by chinese government.
Looks like now it ready for production.
This is a pretty big development, because only thing that could defeat it is directed energy weapon.

>In other words an ICBM
That happens when you let rural retards write news about a quote on quote first line original news source
>next-generation intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) - the Dongfeng-41 -
and let rural retards post threads with links to such source on Sup Forums

The news is that China now has a Minuteman 2 - 2.5 equivalent
Something you cant just buy off the shelf

>shotgun nukes
They're called MIRVs fucking dumbass Europeans. I can't even be bothered to look at when they started to come online but it's been at minimum half a century. We have them and so do the soviets.

Some are used as decoys while others carry the bomb.

>This is a pretty big development, because only thing that could defeat it is directed energy weapon.
is this bait? your entire country's policy was shaped by STAR WARS and MIRVs you should be somewhat familiar with the concept.

You do know that every thing China makes has been stolen from us, right?

If they have it, you can bet your sweet ass that we had it first.

Actually in politics they do

Wait for screeching for more budget for transgender rocket scientists in the U.S. parliament and co

Fake news.
nasaspaceflight.com/2017/11/long-march-6-launches-jilin-1-trio/

>destroy the only bastion of humanity untouched by the jew

sometimes you gotta take the poison to cure the disease. We must help China dominate to end the reign of the jew.

>stolen
Its not exactly stolen when they pay billions to Israel for the technology and the U.S. just watches.