Has your Thanksgiving been blessed by a leftist yet?

Has your Thanksgiving been blessed by a leftist yet?

>leddit
Please go back

why can't we have state flags?

Leftists shouldn't even be allowed to celebrate Thanksgiving.

They hate America and it's traditions, so why even let them sit at the table?

Please come back with an American flag.

what's wrogn with ehse people?

Sorry senpai earliest I can do is in a few months, this thread prolly die b4 that

Wait what it corrected f_a_m to senpai?

Hard to relax and enjoy thanksgiving when your getting fucked by the GOP and its policies

Poor baby

>/r/politics
>a place for political discussion
>literally just FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
What did r*ddit mean by that?

That's weird senpai

leddit is for faggots, this is fact

Why are these people so against Trump? Like seriously what did he actually do? Is it when he drone bombed a Yemeni camp killing dozens of women and children with shrapnel? Oh wait that was Obama. It must have something to do with transgenders using a different bathroom than they'd like

>Sup Forumsis a place for politic discussion
>Literally fuc suck Trump's dick and fuck niggers
It's the same here just on the opposite direction

Because Sup Forums is a weaboo website even if it triggers redditfags

pol = politically incorrect, by definition excludes leftists who are very pc.

Thank God the only members of my family who aren't conservative aren't rabid left-wing proselytizers. They voted for Hillary, but they don't bring it up. I can't imagine having to deal with SJWs at my Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations; it's bad enough that my cousin's a teen mom and welfare princess.

Nothing is stopping a liberal from coming here to spout their retarded opinions.

The core difference is that you don't get banned for saying the unpopular thing here. Leftist communities require heavy policing and censorship in order to function.

Are all amerilards this autistic? Or is this a liberal thing.

weird how whenever there's no fear of repercussion for what you say most of the views are right leaning

>Trump supports are okay with child rape
But that's not wrong?

>>Trump supports are okay with child rape
If you don't see the issue with this logic then you are already a lost cause

Pointing out to your grandfather that he won’t live for much longer is something really shitty to do.

Yea man that's why when I sort by controversal all I see are deleted tweets, oh wait no, that's only on the cuckhold

>I am leaving for Mexico in Spetember
kek enjoy your stay gringo

hahaha one fucker is talking about leaving for mexico hahahahahahahahhahaha, guys he actually wants to come here, hahahahahaha i wish i could actually see this

Why are Americans so hysterical over this big fat nothing burger?

The mind of an American Liberal is literal jew poison

c'mon who are they kidding? Their families have most likely disowned them for their drug use and they will spend their weekend dilating their new fuckholes.

not as good as the go back to pol meme

But quite a good portion of us don't support Trump 100%. He's definitely better than Hillary and very entertaining but he's fucked up on quite a lot of things.