The MC of your favorite anime died at the first episode, how would the story progress now?

The MC of your favorite anime died at the first episode, how would the story progress now?

He doesn't get cucked and Yashiro kills some kids, I guess.

I don't have a favorite anime because I'm not a 12-year-old girl.

I guess that Yorozuya is no longer there and Edo is fucked. (Gintama)

If crab was weightless, would she have died from the fall?

I think she would. It was like...10 floors? (Fuck Shaft' animation style)

>Blade of the Immortal

WOW IT IS FUCKING NOTHING

It went on like normally

But there are plenty of anime that begin with the MC dying.

Char causes a lot of fucking problems then thanks to a giant meteor.

The series would become a great hentai

I have more than one favorite animes.

And there isn't a Scooby Doo-like ending.

Tough call between her and dandy.
Anime as a medium would forever be changed.

Yes. Seeing as she was even falling in the first place, there would still be an impact regardless of weight.

This

Lynn Minmei just fucking dies because Hikaru isn't there to save her

Zents discover culture in some other way, nothing changes

Goku isn't dropped on his head as a baby and is killed by the red ribbon army, King Kong style.
Raditz attempts to find Goku and is killed by Master Roshi.
Vegeta and co take over planet earth with ease.
Doctor Gero's machines retrieve enough DNA and Cell is born.
Cell defeats Frieza.

NOTHING FUCKING CHANGES!

I guess everyone dies because Blast can't get off his ass and all the other heroes are too useless.

I knew this would be someone's answer despite it in no way being anyone's favorite anime in actuality.

I have no fucking clue who to consider the main character in Baccano, so I'm just gonna go with Firo. Szilard mass produces the grand panacea and eats the entire population.

Jet continues Bounty Hunting alone and potentially none of the crew meets.

Fuck that would be kinda depressing.

>ippo
just shows everyone else in the gym fighting. i think kimura would have quit and miyata would be doing better

>not stating whether they died at the beginning or end

Monster is my favorite, so if the main character were to die at the beginning -the antagonist would have died as well due to Tenma not being alive to save him, and many lives would be spared. If it were at the end - he would continue to live on, proceeding to diminish lives in the process, and possibly never get caught.

That, or Lunge would become the MC with Tenma out of the picture; he wouldn't be framed for any of the murders, so Lunge could investigate further and might unravel Johan being behind it all and chase after him instead.

She was like 5 KG? I doubt it, she probably already at terminal velocity when Aragi caught her, so it's the same thing as hitting the ground. She probably could've used her shirt as an effective parachute.

Realistically, she probably couldn't walk outside without getting carried away by wind though. She'd be about as dense as a blow up doll.

She/They come back alive the next episode.

It progresses like normal?

Monogatari has basically an entire arc what would happen if Araragi died.

>Shinobu turns crazy

I guess Johann would have taken over Germany?

>Aragi
Nice try there, Hachikuji.

>killed by master roshi
Think so?

>DxD is his favorite anime

nothing really changes it's way

You thought this manga was about the Joestar but IT WAS ME, DIO

Ginko is eaten by the Ginko.
I suppose the story would just follow some other Mushishi.

Either it wouldn't or it'd be all backstory and a shitty romance as well

>animes
kys faggot

This is how technically Madoka started and even that don't count Homura would just skip to next timeline.

Nothing changes

Steins;Gate without Okarin would probably turn into Faris Nyan Nyan's curazy adventures

fun things would not be had

Darker Than Black becomes an anthology series.

too lazy to think about, world war 3 probably with Kurisu's death as a pilot episode

Biscotti loses.

Homura is the protagonist though. If she died in the first episode Madoka would end up contracting and eventually destroying the world when she inevitably becomes a witch.

>despite it in no way being anyone's favorite anime in actuality.

big words there, faggot

Well---

Fuck, got beaten to the punch, more or less.

Well that got edgy fast.

He did.

>Clannadman
o-okay. Fujibayashi twins become closet lesbians. Nagisa dies alone. Sunohara goes through depression and goes back home to finish high-school. kotomi finishes school. Nothing changes with Tomoyo. Miyazawa's gang fights never end.

>Symphogear

Hibiki actually dies because of Kanadae and Tsubasa goes on to be the only main character since she doesn't want to make friends.

She ends up killing or being killed by Chris, and Finé finishes her plan and destroys the moon without resistance. Other seasons no longer happen because everyone dies due to the moon being destroyed.

How dull!

The show turns into a documentary about the corrupted lives people lead.