So apparently Thanksgiving is an annual holiday but to this day I've never yet been thanked by an American for giving...

So apparently Thanksgiving is an annual holiday but to this day I've never yet been thanked by an American for giving them their country. Who else could they be thanking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTZQ8nfDALk
youtu.be/sSnJSUU_7q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lose war
>u-ur welcome

>France
>Spain
you know the people who loved fucking with you

True. They chat shit about freeing themselves from monarchy because unlike everyone else on Earth they don't know Britain has been ruled by the House of Commons (i.e. The common folk) since before we built our colonies out there.
Now they are governed by dynastic untitled families. Aristocrats in all but title.
That's what comes of education by Seaseme Street

Thanks for getting your shit pushed in, faggot.

fpbp

The fact that you rebelled was the loss. We aren't China or Russia or Germany, we weren't about to force you to live at gunpoint. Idiots.

I thank France, Spain, and the Netherlands for expanding the Revolutionary War into a global conflict

I think we kind of took our country from you if I don't misunderstand. But hey thanks pop for providing a basis for a lot of good thinking about how a country should work.

>loses war
>it's not like we were gonna fight you or anything b-baka

Britain could have crushed you militarily.
They didn't.
Tell you anything?
You just keep following your Freemason friends, they always know what's best for the world.

>If you defeat your colonies when they rebel against you, they win

Thanks mate

>weren't about to force you to live at gunpoint
But you literally shot at us

You should have given us representation in Parliament after the Seven Years War, and you should not have attempted to prohibit our westward expansion.

is that webm from Barry Lyndon? best movie ever fucking made imo.

>Now they are governed by dynastic untitled families.
You've got a point there my Britbongistani friend. Jurisprudence is all but dead in my fuckin' country. Either you're super rich and throw money at all problems or expected to live like a third worlder. All of our common people disrespect the spirit of our law like it's not only their favorite game, but their only source for self-esteem.

KEK thanks for the fucking laugh Brit. And you folks make fun of OUR education.

thanks for being cunts, m8s

Hey, we voted in Trump you asswipe.

> giving

Lol we wrecked the shit out of you soft handed faggots.

You're welcome for giving you your country back from ze Germans tho

That's true in this case.
America didn't have factories back then, you weren't powerful.
As it was we proved the point just so all the world could see we were militarily superior with a punitive expedition. Burnt your capital and left.
America did not win a real war against Britain and could not possibly have done so outside of Bruce Willis tier movies.
Duh!

yeah thanks for being so shit at warfare that a single traitorous colonel organised farmers and rich pussies in to a fighting unit capable of beating the most well trained army in the world.

Amerimutts truly are subhumans.
George Washington was a Jew who false flagged the Boston Massacre to destroy the British Empire and establish world Jewry.

Thank you America!

King George would be proud of your revisionist history.

You annoy me with this shit, Americoons.
You did a bad thing and started the decline of the world like a spoiled child.
Appologise. You can be forgiven now (since you elected Trump)

>we weren't about to force you to live at gunpoint. Idiots.
But you tried to do that, so we shot you, and now we are a country.

>took OUR country

but British shipping supplied the colonies, British engineers drained land and lay roads, built cities and harbours. British soldiers fought off the natives and surveyed the land to make maps and charts. Bet you didn't know that the USA used maps commissioned by the british army up until 1870s, and used our naval charts even later. It's amazing to think how backward America was until only last century.

FUCK OFF DAD I'M NOT COMING BACK

Just for you mates, Enjoy your tea and crumpets
youtube.com/watch?v=aTZQ8nfDALk

but... you tried...

Is America even white?
Why do Americans act like they're the leaders of the alt-right when they're not even white?

Sure but as usual with British colonial expansionism, it got to be abusive and you wouldn't quit it.

>all it began because of this

King George no more ruled Britain than Queen Elizabeth II does you tools.
Your media always pretends he did so you can get cheap fefes.
Colonel Cromwell beheaded Charles the first and Britain has been ruled by the House of Commons ever since, long before the Americoon revolution. If you think that's revisionism you're a hopeless muppet

>implying you soft faggots didn't try to tax our tea which led to us beating your ass and then taking your colonies... Later turning you into a vassal-state while being kind enough to allow you the delusion of self rule and the continuation of the world's oldest "Reality/Kardashian Show" which y'all call: "The Royal Family"

Give thanks for THAT... You snaggle-toothed faggot!

Our settlers were escaping your faggotry, we paid our dues against the French on your behalf, you're welcome, then we told you fuck off with your tea.

Regardless we still respect our mutual heritage.

youtu.be/sSnJSUU_7q0

There you go. Saged.

I'm not one for the whole England vs America. Personally we should be looking to fight our common enemies more than eachother..... but truth be told you really didn't fight our main forces we were to occupied with France to throw everything at America.

>I've never yet been thanked by an American for giving them their country.

We beat the fuck out of you the first time, and beat you again a few decades later.

Shouldn't you be licking the Crown's ass right about now?

>believing in memes
Look you complete fucking child, just because we all jumped in on making fun of mongrel shitskins, doesn't mean that all Americans are cartoonish orges.

You didn't give us anything bong, your ancestors were allowed to live and leave defeated with tails between their legs rather than slaughtered

Tea
It was about tea was it?
Give me some more facts.
For example: Al Pachino personally a division of minutemen that discovered King George was an alien vampire planning to destroy the world and they blew up London and killed him. Americoon history 101.

>abusive

Americans don't know the fucking meaning of the word, meanwhile in Britain men were falling down 400ft dshafts in the pitch dark to start the Industrial revolution to modernise the world and some taxes are 'abusive'? Truly pathetic, this is why America could never lead humanity into a new technological age.

>we weren't about to force you to live at gunpoint. Idiots.

You tried to, twice.

btfo britlander and go make some tea for the Queen.

Yes but you're not even majority white nowadays.

*personally led

Truth be told if you had pressed on with it it would have probably been an unfortunate bloodbath of the sort you'd stoked during our civil war, or that time we tried to take over Viet Nam.

It's good it ended without getting worse.

>all it began

It doesn't appear the muzzies in London will be so kind either

BASED ISRAEL
FUCK WHITES AM I RIGHT?

>Britain could have crushed you militarily.

When was the last time Britland crushed anyone militarily (by themselves that is), the Falklands?

that what you get for not sending your best. i have great respect for the english, but you unleashed the spawn of satan on mankind

>When you just decide to leave and nobody really cares

You are all niggers in the eyes of the free mason Jews you fought for.
Thank them on thanksgiving
America is a plantation

t.

you may be genetically white, but you think like a nigger

>the importance of the leaf

Burma

You didn't give us the country. You stayed at home in England. My ancestors left there to create this country.

it's meant to be giving thanks to the triune God of the bible.

who atheists are meant to be thanking (themselves presumably) is anyone's guess

that is accelerating your decline. good job mutts

>giving them their country
Ahahahaha, we fucking shot you.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thank you for this day, for the abundance of our country and for the keks I receive from buttblasted bongs on this most glorious of American holidays. Thank you for helping us btfo the savage prairie niggers.

Amen.

>we let you win

exactly. US is rightfully British clay

There are lots of non-whites living here, but the vast majority of whites living here are pure whites.
Around 97% of white men marry white women, and around 90% of white women marry white men.
There is a small minority of white women who marry outside of their race, this produces a minority of mongrels, but the rest remain pure white.

>attack a soldier
>get shot
>waaah, evil tyranny
What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

>an American fails to grasp a superior socio-political system

No suprises there. All the supporters of American independence either became tyrants or committed suicide, all the great thinkers of the age rallied behind the Empire. No other political system has ever served so many and so fairly in the history of mankind.

You're absolutely right, we should unite against our common enemy..

The Welsh!

>You did a bad thing and started the decline of the world like a spoiled child.

thank you. someone who actually gets it. the civilized peoples of the world need to band together against this hellspawn to hold civilization together

>soldiers invade
>know you're you're going to get shot
>shoot them
Business as usual m8

>amerimutts
>white
I LAUGH.

I take shits whiter than you!

Fuck off, cuck.

Is that what they teach you in your indoctrination centers? That Great Britain just GAVE us America?
Sad!

In America it is common to put a picture of George Washington in all toilets when you have British guests.

Nothing makes a Brit shit faster than seeing George Washington.

>Yes but you're not even majority white nowadays.

We're all Americans, and it will be a glorious day once folks realize they need to drop any hyphenated-American heritage.

I should pay a nigger to move in next door to you since you think the mere presence of niggers effects your DNA. Then you'll be just as much of a mutt as us.

Britain had a quarter of the world. It's now nearly all independent.
Australia didn't have to fight
Canada didn't have to rebel
Even India didn't get salty
Only Kenya and America thought it had to use violence. Just the nigger countries in other words.
AND THEY DONT EVEN APPOLOGISE..!

and nothing makes an american shit faster than a trip to walmart apparently.

I'd shit myself I I saw George Washington in the bathroom,

Cunts been dead for years!

>not mentioning industrial revolution

DELET

>Burma

I'll mark that down on my calendar as a 'Significant Britlandish Achievement'.

>soldiers invade

you can't invade your own land dumb mutt

What's interesting is if you read that infographic correctly, the redder the map is indicating whiter areas, and the blue less white areas... So, according to this image, the US is purrdy white, Nam Saiyan

>The fact that you rebelled was the loss.

I ate too much turkey to be laughing like this.

I'm only fucking with you, Americans.
Sorry I can't reply but I have to go. You're one of my favourite countries, a bit fat and you spend years with loads of metal in your face just to get the perfect set of teeth I was born with but basically better than most.
At least they didn't turn out gay like Canada.

>You didn't give us the country. You stayed at home in England. My ancestors left there to create this country.

Which is truly a main reason why we recognize this day.

You do realise that it's an old English tradition right?

Oh you're the Scotcuck, spamming again.

You're talking to Scotland, stop doing it.

>purrdy white, Nam Saiyan
Amerimutts actually believe this.
Americans are swarthy brown eyed people.

Not even Europeans.

We raped the American forces fucking brutally, you had the French and spics fight most of your battles moron

Did the North not invade the South? Who's "own land" was that? It was a legitimate dispute.

>what is France
>what is Spain

Wait a second, you don't honestly think you won the War of 1812, do you?
>invasions of Canada failed, actually bolsters the idea of Canada
>capital is abandoned because you heard Cockburn was coming
>it gets burnt and razed
>w-w-we totally kicked your arses, g-guys...
Truly pathetic.

No, no, Americans tend to shart their pants not simply shit in it like some barbarian.