What seperates soy boys from us...

What seperates soy boys from us? dispite being repusled by women and being soy induced fags they are happy with life unlike us

1% of us could become Chads if they worked more at it, there is no real hope for a Soyboy.

But we're all fucked by GMOs

is the cage match happening? the junkie brit should agree if the green nigger takes a performance enhancing drug test

It's literally the Matrix. Take the bluepill and be happy in your ignorance, or take the redpill and be miserable knowing the truth.

Meh this soy nonsense is getting out of hand. I've always eaten loads of chinky food loaded with soy, i qualify highly on all "chad" scores, am SS to the bone and i will kick your dick inside out, braid it and lynch you with it if you try to stop me eating my fucking shredded chilli chicken and pancake rolls. There's a reason the English Empire took over the world and it's coz our own food is some seriously bland tasteless shit, we literally gang-fucked the whole planet to get some good spicy chow and we will do it again IF YOU PUSH US ! mf

they delude themselves as to the fundamentally horrible nature of existence. they are essentially children

They have become well adapted to an unreasonable society. They are probably very happy in their complete domestication. The difference between us is that we are not happy to accept and adapt to something monstrous.

Then stop buying gmos.

A culture that promotes weakness

Only cure is global war, death and suffering

I fail to see what delineates a "soyboy" from a typical 4Chins user.

Look at the tiki torch march pics. Even those guys were like 80% soyboys that wouldn't look out of place at a reddit meetup. Their angry feminine faces were more endearing than anything
>inb4 1000 posts of the same guy with the huge chiseled jaw

no you won't

your future is islam now

>implying they're happy

high Test CHAD genes

That shit eating grin is literally a sign of a mental disorder

Soyboys can not do sports like boxing. I started doing it.

>happy with life
You'd be surprised.

A red cap and green meme flags kek.

Try vegan diet, take some vitimin b12 supplement and don't drink soy milk? Might seem gay but its possible to get strong on plant food. Most vegans are nu-males who never trained in their lives. They also eat crap like vegan cakes, which are just loaded with suger to mask the fact that it tastes like garbage.

Don't tell anyone about it either. If you start feeling like you're going to collapse, get yourself a nice juicy steak and write me off as a just another clueless faggot on Sup Forums. Or save yourself the trouble and just do it now, order some kfc. I'm drunk.

i saw posts like this too it seems like backwards moves by the soyboys to get the girl. they've waited too long for their crush to make the first move and now by process of elimination public cucking is the next viable option

>that pic
No Man's ky

They are afraid.