Buyfag

buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?&origin=Fate/Grand Order&manufacturer=amakuni&manufacturer_p=-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will there be a new set?

Remember to buy from Jlist

Much better than the past two years. That clear plastic crap is probably going to be annoying though.

Well this thread is clearly being targeted. The Drawfag thread is still up while a rotting Hibike thread is also with casual bumps to keep it alive.

Stay strong buyfags.

and the thread that was just deleted was having a on topic conversation. fun.

It's just one mod or janitor on a power trip. The threads only go down during a few hours of the day.

What causes something like this

Not giving a fuck and bad/non existent QC. it doesn't even look like the eye decals were put on straight.

It's not decals. Every figure looks like that.

I'll be getting this soon. Going to pick it up personally. Really have to look for a way to get books from overseas.

I just don't understand the logic behind it, threads that are on topic get deleted so next thread generally is atleast half full with shitposting and that stays up untill it 404s.

He's targeting you for making shitty threads. Maybe you should read what the mod actually said and you would see what the problem is and how easy it is to fix it?

Het!

Ignore the mod just continue buyfagging. He deletes the thread. We make a new one. Last thing we need is giving him attention.

shipping will probably be at least 80+
help

The fuck did you buy?

4 figs in a combined order would easily make that sum.

gifts for sisters and stuff for me

Bah, who cares?.

he asked what I bought and I answered him

I didn't ask you to quote me.

'ok'

Should I get this semen demon?

Ah interesting you target the Hibike thread. Did you know Flip Flapper threads are up 24/7?

And should I get this semen demon too?

Wonder Festival2017

>New Set
Not sure what you mean by this. They've just been coming out continuously in the same set. They may separate Brave Witches in a different set and packaging. Though my guess if they keep doing alt versions in the 501st set it will just be new stuff in the current line. The only ones I can think of is S2 Mio, Movie Yoshika, and Shizuka. The OVA could bring us some hopes and dreams stuff aside the bunny line. Jet Striker Erica, and Erica and Ursula in that test unit together would be cool.

Also Dirndl Trude.

Miku is not a, semen demon. Kill your self, user.

Preach it user. We all know the true semen demon is Rin.

I'm looking at upwards of 800k before shipping.

I am praying to god for some delay e-mails to start coming my way.

Yes.

Pre-ordered this too. Favorite (Read: One of about three I actually like) Miku song. Regretted missing out on her the first time 'round, so I'm glad to see she's getting a re-issue.

I kind of want the trap.

is he cast off?

I can't believe this figure is actually still in production. Will it actually, maybe, potentially, come out?

Cute. would give him a reacharound.

Nah, they just painted it to fuck with you guys.

i want to make impressions with my dick in her plump rump

He has bulge.

So is 18 2.0 an improvement?

Videl 2.0 with short-hair when?
Teen Chi-Chi from the final DB arc when?

wtf? this actually took 7 years.

probably not, this fig has too many issues and is so anatomically incorrect, I still have some hope since I tend to prefer standing poses.

Much too phat.

ass is fine more than fine, the worst part about this fig is how insanely long their legs are, and how short its torso looks in comparison.

Bieng in the process of rewatching strike witches S1 and 2 kinda makes me want to buy that Trude scale but at the same time i think it's way to expensive for a 1/8 and to be honest i don't really like how it looks.

I mean Trude herself is pretty good and i think it does her justice but i don't like how bulky the autocannons look.

EMS or DHL for yuropoors?

here are a couple of very cheap prize figs i got recently. thinking about getting her megahouse figure. i dont really want the one with her and ami.

DELAYED

Nothing on Alter's site.

Do you guys think it'd be cheaper to buy from GSC and 2k shipping now, or preorder Amiami without knowing what shipping/exchange will be like? I have no idea how the exchange rates will be by next year so...

Her neck looks like a pocky. It's thinner than her wrist.

GSC doesn't charge you until the month they ship. So it's irrelevant. The only thing you should consider is whether the bonus is worth the difference in EMS cost + discount bonus to you.

Got Oyasumi Pun Pun in Spanish

EMS is delivered by DHL express in Germany, I've made the experience that their employees are slightly less retarded, lazy, incompetent fucks compared to the regular DHL ones. they're even friendly sometimes

edgy.

Lightweight.

Still waiting on my November payment request because of her. AmiAmi must be convinced she's coming out any day now.

I got a mail from them last week about the delay user, I already paid my november order, you should try contacting them.

If I order a tiny set of 1/12 accesories (or anything small by itself), will Amico ship it in a cardboard box filled with paper or an envelope?

What's that KnK making book? What does it include?

Awesome

I love it

I've never gotten an envelope from amiami.

Never ever.

Orders open tomorrow.

It's the best!

Miku with telescope and space rabbit was better.

Man Jlist is so legit, I laugh so much when watch their weeaboo fanpage

I can't wait.

I hope small Nep comes out next year so I can save up

>800k

mother of god...

>Want to order this
>Want to order Trude
>Need to pay for Alter Saber
Please stop

lol the only female he knows, you know women are incredably simple creatures that are easy to talk to.

it would go great in my aquarium

>Also Dirndl Trude.
This is all I really want out of Strike Witches at this point. Someone please victimize my wallet, dick and heart already.

Who is this semen demon? Reverse image gives me nothing.

>He doesn't know about trap rider.

I've been waiting for this. Now if only they announce the next goddess at Wonfes.

I don't, enlighten me user.

Rider and trap is a beautiful mixture.

if only he dumb stupid name werent in the fucking picture...

Why is he still Rider when you can ride him? Shouldn't that be servant Ridee?

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?&origin=Fate/Grand Order&manufacturer=amakuni&manufacturer_p=-1

nep nep

Why aren't cute trap figures with bulges more popular?

Thanks user.