Do people seriously like Lauren Southern? if yes then why? the things she is saying are cringy and don't make sense

Do people seriously like Lauren Southern? if yes then why? the things she is saying are cringy and don't make sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poo Poo on u faggot

nice comeback Daquan lel

>women should be stay at home moms
>is single, zero kids, well into her 30s and traveling the country
I love when the right exposes their own hypocrisy.
Like when they say blacks are violent criminals, next thing you know a white nationalist is shooting up a church and running over people in their mother's car

>is single, zero kids, getting blacked all around the country

Here ya go

>believing anything a woman says

Yes, I like her. She is a nice person.

tfw the posters of amerimutt memes always hide behind a meme flag. interesting, isn't it? could they be hiding something?

>She is a nice person
how?

what am i hiding?

Friendly and honest.

>Do people seriously like Lauren Southern?
anyone who watches e-celebs (especially female e-celebs) should be shot
nupol and their jewtube/patreon cancer need to fuck off

she is pretending user. you fell for the jew tricks

finally a logical person

I don't care about your subject, but can I ask you something? What make you want to be known as "European" but not want to proudly represent your country? "Europe" isn't a country. If I could, for example, proudly display my home state of Massachusetts, I would happily do so, or even a split diagonal American/MAsshole flag. But you? Don't you have any pride? Any sense of dignity for the people who fought to make your flag the national flag of your people? What's your problem? Why so cowardly "European?"

Why do memefags care so much?

She's 22 retard

We're sick of all e-celeb shit. It was fun last year but now it's autistic and annoying

>implying the union jack is not a meme flag

leaf hiding shame for fellow leafette
sad

She isn't a jew.
Based on the information I have, I am sure she isn't pretending. She is still young, and has a lot to learn, and I don't always agree with her politically, but I have no doubt in her character.

Yeah her recent traditionalism bent is really weird coming from a single working woman who once ran for office as a libertarian.

She isn't single tho.

>She isn't a jew.

>What make you want to be known as "European"
We are all European brothers. Europe before anyone else

she is just pretending and idiots are falling for it

i am 100% sure you are jewish

Lol. You are the one using a (((globalist))) flag

Reminder

Nope.

Am I white

>1% nigerian

>false positive

damn i really really want to punch her in the face, she has that kike punchable face
also
>BLACKED

>Lives in Britain
>Wants to punch a woman in the face
Hi, Ahmed! You have to go back tho.

How does one get a Jess gf?

Jess is liberal though.

She says in her most recent video that she's too young to be a mother at 23 and that she wants to get her career in order before kids because having kids at her age is irresponsible.

The west is fucked if these are our "traditionalists".

If you're Chad enough, you could probably redpill her

I'm not sure where she stands politically, but I heard she also wants to have a family.

This isn't even Lauren. The pic is photoshopped

Say hi, Finnbro.

wtf is that shit?

With an ass like that, I could give a shit.

>I'm not sure where she stands politically but i support her

She is 22, not 23. Her main reason for not getting married yet, is that she wants to make sure, she gets married to the right guy, and doesn't end up as a single mother. She has plenty of time, and she stated multiple times, that she wants to have children.

What a fucking thot

nice

watch what they do not what they say

I never said I support Jess, this post wasn't about Lauren.
I responded to this:

I'd rape the fuck out of her.

I don't watch her because her voice is too deep, I like that she has a big following and has drifted from lolberg o civnat to "ethno-nationalism makes sense in Europe but not in America", I give it a year before she's completely pro-white, she probably already is in private

>l southern
>woman

shit, really? I'm 31 and from the way she looks and talks I figured she was my age or even a couple of years older.

>She has plenty of time
no she hasn't. 25 then it gets worse till with 30 she's barren. everything she gives birth to after that is going to have shitty health. she should already have her 3 children by now if she wanted the best for her offspring. but she doesn't want it because she's a self centered roastie.

theyre retards senpai
probably mostly redditors

She is just 22, and she is in a relationship, for all we know, she could get married in the following years.
She really wants to have children, and she is working towards her goals.

God, would you guys get over this coal-burning basic bitch of a slut?

She milks money from you betas, her ex boyfriend used to be fucking brown. Who knows if she hooked up with that guy T, but she's not a traditional woman, she's a alt-right memers that milks betas for their cash. Fuck you if you've ever given money to her.

>She milks money from you betas
>milks betas for their cash
She isn't even asking for money in her videos, never mentions her Paypal, no intro or outro with the links. Only those people donate to her, who are actively looking for that option.

>156 iq
>American
>Polish
>Irish
>Cuban
>American Indian
>Californian
>Probably whiter than you
>dad is a violent schizophrenic paedophile from a rough city
>my mom was also violent
>parents moved from Manchester to Concord in 1981 because racist
>had my sister in '89 and me in '92
>used to beat me, lock me in cupboards and wash mouth out with soap when I was as young as 3
>had to watch and sometimes get caught inbetween parents physical fighting
>mom and dad divorced in '95
>mom took me and sister to Manchester women and childrens home
>met a guy called Dashawn
>he used to beat me and my sister, swung us by our ears until they bled
>dad found us and took us to Maine
>sexually abused me, physically abused me, mentally abused me and verbally abused me
>used to go crazy a lot, heavy drinker. extremely violent
>dropped sister off at cop station in June of '97
>I'm with this crazy bastard until late '98
>go into care
>am withdrawn
>I molested kids when I was a kid (even living with my dad)
>my foster dad cheated on my foster mom so there were a lot of fights there
>foster dad has punched me on occasion
>I tried to fuck foster sister
>killed her hamsters and a dog
>pyromaniac
>thought about mass murder a lot
>thief
>vandal
>I attempted burglary once
>zoophillia
>foster dad recently rinsed my mom out of 56,000 bucks and the resulting animosity made me fucking worried

You can meme the 56% claim over and over but likely you're just a cringey butt hurt eurofag jealous of how great America is and always will be.

What if the Indian guy was conservative though, then It wouldn't be bad imo. It's not like you wouldn't fuck a hot Indian girl if she gave you the oppourtunity

Based indian conservative!

Based black conservative!

> It's not like you wouldn't fuck a hot Indian girl if she gave you the oppourtunity

Considering I have a white girlfriend, and wouldn't betray my race then yes i'd say no i wouldn't.

no. she a racemixing kike.

You're aware that the European Union is run by a cabal of Jews right? Being a nationalist is antithetical to the Jewish agenda.

Her anus is just amazing. The ones that disagree are fucking with my sex life

you never saw her anus you delusional chinaman

Upbump to page 1

This is true stop fucking with my sex life

get a grip you unbelievable FAGGOT. Praising some average looking 30 yr old fake traditionalist is pathetic

She is 22, and I'm not praising her. I like her as a person, and I think she is doing a good job, that's all.

>jewish
>coalburner
how can she be both?

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE REAL VIOLENT CRIMINALS
>t. No knowlege of crime statistics whatsoever

The eternal amerigoblin strikes again

Fiiiiiiiiiiiinkniiiiiiiiiight