Why are white people scared of using seasoning in their food?

Why are white people scared of using seasoning in their food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VAZYitaxbw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are nonwhites so ugly, stupid, and violent?

I don't think this belongs on this board, and I'm not scared of any seasoning (we typically 'season to taste').

Speaking of seasoning, I do believe this bland thread needs a bit of herb sprinkled upon it.

Why are black people so scared of producing food?

White cultures could maintain infrastructure and civilization so we never had to eat rotting meet our superior people's scraps, so we never had to disguise the taste of meat with cheap spices.

Fpbp

White people fought wars over controlling the fucking spice trade faggot.
Kill yourself

oops fpbp again, i made you believe, we're more than just friends

This meme comes from the pure jealousy that niggers have of white people actually having a family.

>dump a shitload of Cajun powder on everything
>"it's seasoned so it's better"
Fucking niggers.

Why are you racist?

Glad you could bake it, Uther.

salt and pepper with water is your idea of "season"? lol no wonder you guys go nuts about non white foods they actually cook the food

Why are non Greeks and non Asians without culture, food and language? Blacks only have KFC (invention of a white man) and the Eternal Anglo just take food from other cultures. Modern English language meanwhile, is formed from Latin, Greek and German (although mostly German, it's a Germanic language).

Because nonwhites are stupid, ugly, and violent

I don't think Europe can grow a lot of spices, Europeans imported them from other places like the middle east and china.. which would make them sparse and expensive so we're used to it.
I personally like plain roasted chicken with some salt/pepper and steamed veggies (plain) and maybe some grain/potato.... and all the rye bread :D

Why do black people think "seasoning" is pouring flavored sugar oil or hot sauce on everything?

>Why are white people scared of using seasoning in their food?

> implying all ..

fuck when will you imbecillic subhumans ever die out
( answer: when the social system will crash, aka : soon :3 )

This

>Why are amerigoblins scared of using seasoning in their food?
ftfy

lol lighthearted joke and this how you guys react

How can you be the "Superior Race" if your ego is this fragile?

>one serving of a healthy meal vs some overspiced shit
And people wonder why blacks are more obese than whites

>browse Sup Forums
>complains about people being racist
Nice

This too. We use many spices for holiday meals and stuff turkey with fresh herbs.

Thanksgiving with black families:

>Hey dad can you pass the.....oh that's right....

yea but the joke just confuses White people because its not true at all.

>hahaha I was only joking, got you again whitey

truly you have won this round

Well presumably superior race is judged by scientific, military and cultural achievements not by maintaining a light hearted humor on a Vietnamese sock knitting forum.

Sorry Latisha, caking meat in paprika isn't cooking.

Its a "lighthearted joke" that is pushed on Sup Forums daily.

Except niggers take it seriously. Muh soul foodz! Whypeepo cant not cook yo. Mupadaboo babooo ogga booga afaraid of muh spice dick.

We never have this problem with seasoning turkey.

Because we dont eat rotten food like niggers and need to bury it under a ton of spices

This meme is pathetic, and least im not a sub human monkey looking nigger

If more niggers ate that meal then they would not look like this.

/thread

spices that were vital for preserving meat in ships

White here. I make my baste with fresh diced onions, garlic and some sazón.

this meme will keep going on because you guys get supremely butthurt at a joke.

I guess i was wrong to expect better of the "Master Race"

which seasning you use, muh nigga? hot sauc or dat bbq?

>LMAO, WIT PEEPO CANT COOK AT ALL
>naw
>LMAO WHY U SO TRIGGERED LMAO FUCKING WIT WPPEEOO

kys

Stuffing a turkey/bird with stuffing objectively lowers the quality of the meat. Never do this.

>blacks having access to spices

Here's a 1946 Thanksgiving dinner, you know what I don't see?
I don't see pickled pigs feet, I don't see kale, and I don't see any niggers.

This is ridiculous. I want it.

Maybe it's because retards like you keep making these same threads over and over.
Telling a shit joke once is bad enough, but repeating it 20 times a day is fucking retarded.

Why are black men scared of raising their kids?

>people get insulted when you lie about them and insult them

Woah dude you really got it. You figured it all out.

ayyyyyy

Why are niggers scared of growing food?

>yaaasss superstar you dun seasoned dat white cock

thats like getting triggered if someone called me nigger.

its just words bitch boy , no wonder you fags are dying out

Death star

Meanwhile, in Detroit.

Nigger

but that meal looks good

am i the only one that likes the taste of cooked turkey and boiled vegetables

>Gee tyrone,this food look delicious

Bonjour.

Lol he’s doing the trench run

niggers need to stop appropriating white culture
Thanksgiving is for whites only.

Please tell me this is a huge unpeeled potato.

>mfw my dad used to grow peppers before his arthritis really kicked in and made god tier homemade sauces that we would put on everything including shit at thanksgiving

>let's season the fuck out of this chicken so it doesn't taste like chicken.
>Nigger logic

Yeah, uh that is brine. It is made with massive amounts of broth and salt to retain the moisture of the bird. It makes it delicious. The fact that niggers don't get this makes it clear to me that they have absolutely no fucking clue how to cook a turkey.

Why are black people so afraid of vegetables?

I've don't know a single white person who doesn't use seasoning on their food unless they're poor.

This meme is dumb.

desu that looks tasty

Can you yanks explain something to me?
If it’s about whites and Indians making friends why don’t you ever eat curry for thanksgiving? Seems a bit racist.

it is
>not eating your potatoes raw like an apple

do you even baked potato?

Lack of evolutionary pressure to improve themselves.

>search google images for 'Michelin star chefs'
>mfw

Honestly though, fuck this meme. There's no substance to it. Usually stereotypes have at least a minute element of truth to them, but this one just falls flat.

Coons on the other hand, just want to smother their meat in excessive amounts of seasoning to the point it becomes sickly. Ever tried Jamaican food? It's absolutely vile.

I think it’s that nutriloaf garbage

They are so fucking salty and insecure about being inferior, holy fucking shit.

Why is this thread still up?
Like not asking seriously obviously lmao mods don't exist
Absolute perpetual STATE of Sup Forums

Underrated.

THANKSGIVING is for WHITES ONLY
>niggers need to stop appropriating white culture
>THANKSGIVING is for WHITES ONLY.

>niggers
>food
niggers eat mud cookies, cockraches, can’t grow food, and starve to death en masse

I ate curry last night.
Thanksgiving is more of a "Fall" flavor for dinner, it's the taste-aesthetic of it that's important. Curry is more of a summer/spring dish, in my desu opinion.
I do incorporate brown rice and BBQ pork into it, because it fits.

So is lightly racist public banter fully acceptable again? That's the implication here. I don't think anyone would care about having their seasoning insulted except for the fact that a comparable campaign aimed at black people and watermelons would get censored by twatter.

>not eating your stake slightly undercooking and without seasons
Only faggots don't want to taste the fact that their food used to be alive. Niggers are all latent homosexuals so they can't stand the natural taste of meat.

Why are niggers allowed to live?

Jokes on you, I had to pick up some herbs for my turkey and stuffing this morning, and I couldn't find them in any of the majority white grocery stores I typically frequent.

I ended up in a Wal Mart near the hood and BAM: rosemary, sage, thyme, everything I needed, in abundance.

Niggers can't cook, unless it's deep-fried.

>niggers making fun of white names
how ironic

no second-hand jewish-owned farm equipment allowed at the table

Had the misfortune of growing up around nogs, and only some of their Boomers know how to cook, most of the Gen X and an even greater proportion of Millennials are totally inept. All they know how to do is use Sriracha and Sweet Baby Ray's.

White people conquered half the fucking world getting spices, of course they know how to use them. Why do you think progressives always chimp out over "muh cultural appropriation" when white people excel at making food from non-white places?

Noice

Basketball Americunts try actual black good for the first time and nearly vomit.
Wankers.
youtu.be/VAZYitaxbw0

Spices are cheap as fuck bruh

The iron in the blood is the seasoning

These are both black peoples dinners, one is served in jail, the other can't afford a set of good china for holidays.

Have you ever had a nigger over for a holiday? How would they know how you season your food?

I hope you cooked it yourself. Pooskins can't into hygiene and food safety.

>plain food is bad

>Dis how I be keepin muh man

Seasoning is supposed to compliment not fucking murder the damn food you fucking nigger.

It is, we had it all the time in public school

These would be fine if the same people who posted them could laugh at kfc jokes

I got a light heated joke for you.

What do all the top chefs in the world have in common?

They can tell when there's shit on their hands.

Die in a fire nigger. You're objectively hated by every race. Your existence is pure suffering because you're an inferior, disgusting, subhuman with a massive inferiority complex that defines your entire existence. Perhaps one day your day of extermination will come soon and every other race will rejoice for being rid of your pestilence.

Overseasoning food is a symptom of having to eat poor quality meat, since blacks were poor they had to dump salt and pepper and other shit to disguise the taste. If they ever ate a good home cooked chicken they wouldn't need to overseason anything

Baked potato in a prison meal? Odd.