Powerful

$0.02 deposited in your account

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

>majority of the press is left wing
>left wing leaders constantly attack the right wing press
>they get a pass
So what the left is saying is basically, right wing press isn't press.

drumpfies are too stupid to understand a simple comic

>loses with a massive headstart
Pottery

in all seriousness guys we cannot let teddy "butter cow" cruz get the cruz missiles

if all those people, from such disparate ideologies agree; how can they be wrong?

Seriously, why do lefties have such a crappy sense of humor.

nixon did nothing wrong.

They always turn to fiction to prove their point, preferably Harry Potter or Star Wars.

soy will do that to ya

You're move.

>removing trannies that were only let in less than 5 years ago would make the most powerful military in the world crumble

>comparing trump to my hero, nixon

To be fair, these are political comics, they are never ever funny.

But Hitler liked Islam.

They are correct, only difference is that the commies decided to simply take over all the media and use it themselves.

So that's what the comic means. I was at a loss of what they could be implying here. It's like a total lack of common sense.

Nixon did nothing wrong.

No he didn't. He liked radical Islam like ISIS. He never likeed actual moderate peaceful islam

so what you're saying is hitler liked islam

>implying there is a difference between "moderate" and "radical" mudslimes
>implying hitler saw them as anything more than useful pawns

>Putin is bad
Go kys.

Left wing press world wide is literally what Stalin replaced the old good press with. Now it truly is bad

>Hitler, Putin, Drumpf
>Evil

Also Nixon was a principled man with a beautiful soul.

>moderate peaceful islam
No such thing exists.

Only three of the people on that chart are really bad.

Guess who "hint they like tools"

>opened trade with China
>took us off the Gold Standard

damn right the press is the enemy of the PEOPLE, not good leaders though

There is no moderate peaceful Islam. The koran is mainstream and it tells you to murder non-towel heads.

that is a fucking show i would watch. I would literally pay my TV license to watch it.

kike propaganda... powweful...
take your blinders off fool

10 million years gulag for you!

>removing a group of people that can barely even work office jobs competently being detrimental to the war fighter
they can't even be deployed to foreign regions that don't have adequate plastic surgeons in case they infect their gaping hole during dilation.

Than i guess when Thomas Jefferson said that he rather prefur a nation/government with out newspapers he's also a fascist right? Or how about JFK who also said they were against the press?

"Only fascist dictators criticise the press"
-The Press

>Loses
Ummm... No sweetie. Hillary was the nation's choice.

the fuck is nixon there

the press literally DID have it in for nixon, even going as far to put empty bottles of alcohol near his door and then photo him coming out of his home to make him look like a mess.

Thomas Jefferson was once asked if he rather prefur a government with or with out newspapers, He said without! Even a left wing historian i saw on MSNBC admitted that fact

Illegal and dead voters faggot

Naw dog.

>opened trade with China
Aint a damn thing wrong with an open market
>took us off gold standard
you're thinking of FDR, the guy who demanded that EVERBODY give their gold to the gov

How ignorant do you have to be to make something like this? All of those people except Nixon and Trump had basically state controlled press that did nothing but shill for them nonstop

Hmmmm 8 great leaders in recent history say the press is the enemy of the people? It must be true then.

Except in Trump's, Hitler's and to a lesser extent Nixon's case that's actually correct
Do we need to go over all the fake news again?
I mean for fuck sake you probably still believe Hitler was a drug addict half Jew with one testicle who personally gassed 6 million innocent Jews

Well he was a meth head thats a fact!

And he also had Jewish grandparents and parents. So.....

>Russia
>Hammer and sickle
>Muh 14 agencies
People are REALLY dumb

wtf I love communism now

Hey, that many people can't be wrong!

kek

Tell me more

Well they were all correct so

Um ok, Hitler had a eugenics program that was funded by the Rockefellers.

The press is the enemy of the people. A detestable lot.

>he liked radical Islam like literal CIA sandniggers who spread propaganda to autistic Egyptian boys in the UK in order to terrorise a country from within thus influencing its policies just like (((someone))) else
yup

>liberals use communist dictators as an example on Trump "silencing the press"
>they support Antifa which supports communism and thinks that Stalin dindu nuffin

they're not wrong you know

pic made me kek

Hitler was a big sell-out to whatever corporation paid him the highest

Liberals are against antifa

Yup! Pretty much.

Look up some history, Jackson had the same shit happen. If Hillary were half the woman she says she is, then she should be able to repeat history... Unless you think sobbing in a costco is what a true president should do

>Obama lifts ban on propaganda
>FUCK DRUMPF! LITERAL HITLER! FUCKING WHITE MALE!

вaиcтeнy

>Liberals are against antifa
Fucking when? After Charlottesville, blue check marked libtards wouldn't stop comparing them to the American soldiers who fought in Normandy.

Thats because it is?

>hillary supporter is a non-white invader with a tiny vocabulary
>bernie supporter is a college-educated barren marxist
Guarantee this artist would deny a connection in real life though.

It can't be true because mean people said it.

Kek a nice twist.

except all of them but Trump controlled the press and praised it
what a shitty cartoon

Pic related Putnam, the guy who led the anti-sexual revolution campaign. Famous American democrat condemmed all forms of political violence and called antifa a "tool of communism".

Fuck off faggot, electoral college is what determines presidential elections

liberals own the press so they would never say that. If the republicans owned the press, the liberals would say that too.

>moderate peaceful Islam

>you are move
What did he mean by this

None of them have ever said that, in fact most of them OWNED the press. Trump does not so in all actuality the comic appears to be pro-Trump.

Iran under the Shah was the source of all of those super Western photos of the Middle East people always post. There's a reason Hitler had such a positive opinion of the country after talking to him.

He wasn't talking about Arabs, his experience was with the Persian monarchy. This is like saying Sup Forums is pro-Islam because they supported Assad.

this cartoon was made by a moderate. no way would a liberal out castro like that

>that flag
Please leave my country, Abdul.

I swear to god these liberals are out of touch with reality. Communists HATE Trump. They're the ones rioting in the streets calling out for impeachment while throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails at cops and burning American flags while waving around hammer and sickle flags.

>Islam isn't the realigion of peace because 0.1% of their followers did some bad stuff
You are wron... wait you're not wrong, since you know im right and are trolling.

>actual moderate peaceful islam
hahahahahahahahahahaha!

>Everyone is an exaggerated characature
>Except for Mao, a faithful and respectful drawing

GEE, I WONDER WHAT POLITICAL IDEOLOGY DREW THIS

I thought pol was 18+
Where did all these kids come from?

fuck off ahmed

Why are monarchs so based?

Can I steal this?

if they were communist they'd love kim and stalin.

Why is Nixon up there?

>implying her millions of votes cast by illegal aliens should count
lol

These people do realizes that most of modern day liberalism and SJWism is a result of communist infiltration and indoctrination in academia, right?

This. Nixon was based but not as based as the others

ummmmm no you don't learn about him in school dingus.

Because they have no use for more money or more power. If they say they want to reform the educational system, they mean it.

Oooh, so Trump is compared to Reagan and all great leftist leaders?

Reagan is not on the thing dingus

>retards actually believe this.