Nozoki Ana

Why does it have to be like this
Why are they so mean to each other
I just wanted them all to be friends

Reminder that the last chapter was pointless and contrived. God, what a stupid series

Girls are dumb.

I wonder why the author did it. It didn't even make sense. I like the rest of the series though.

The series was OK. Way too many crazy chicks hanging around MC, though
That last chapter killed it for me. She was gone for what, half a chapter? What was the fucking point of it then?

>What was the fucking point of it then?
Shitty character """"development""""". Send them on a journey to find themselves and suddenly they're a changed person. Seriously pissed me off after how happy I was they finally got to fuck

Except literally nothing changed. All it did was add pointless drama for literally half a chapter. The series could have ended after they fucked at the cemetary, which would have given closure to just about everything, but nooo

I dropped it once it became obvious his girlfriend was cheating on him. I could just tell this series would have alot of NTR, especially with the whole peep hole thing

Almost everybody was shipping MC with main girl anyway, who cares

Nah, that's the only time it actually happens, and he drops her immediately after it happens. After fucking her one more time, that is

Reminder that she went on a sex tour before returning to him

She lost hard.

She wasnt his GF. She was actually using MC to make the guy she likes jealous

in the context of the series, why is that bad

Because they were pretty much going out at that point

It's not. It's NTRfags fishing for (You)'s

is it NTR if he was fucking girls all the while she was into him?

She was encouraging him to have sex with them.
She also invited dudes and a girl to her room for some foreplay

The girl was the only time she closed the peephole, though, and wasn't she a virgin when Kido finally manned up enough to dick her?

Doesnt matter. She invited others and encouraged him to also do it

So its not NTR

Let's just settle for "everyone in this stupid fucking series is out of their god damn minds" and call it a day.

I'm more pissed at MC deflowering that pure older maiden and dumping her than anything.
Fuck him.

She was pure NTR bait
She also gets a new BF a couple of seconds later after getting dumped

I know right? And the way he broke up with her was just so cruel. I wish they could have ended it on good terms, or at least a little better like it was with Yuri. He probably not even talked with Madoka every again.

*ever again