Does everything without emotion and a cold, razor-like stare

>does everything without emotion and a cold, razor-like stare
Very non-suspicious at all

Why do all assassins in any media have to be edgy brooding mutes?

What would you recommend?

Something like this guy.

Because killing people is not a natural act. It's extremely difficult to do. Anyone who would do it as his job would be seriously fucked-up.

because then we get cancerous shit like akame ga kill

/thread

Dude... killing people is BAD.

fuck you, it also gets us the good stuff like voynich hotel

Is Golgo ever going to end?

>emotional tsundare assassin
>I-i-it not like a want to kill you or anything.

i want to hit red nico nii with a train

not until Golgo kills everyone on this planet except his very last client

>Why do all assassins in any media have to be edgy brooding mutes?
I agree, there should be more cute and quirky assassins.

That's how real professional killers act. You have to distance yourself emotionally so that you can get your job done. Then after doing it for a while and overcoming moral dilemmas, you become even more distanced.

Watch Leon the Professional.

I wouldn't call Golgo edgy at all.

>tfw no loli sidekick for Duke Togo

>Implying

>still no gag anime spoof of Golgo 13 with a 13 year old loli who is a chuuni hitman in her school

They're all mimicking Melville's Le Samourai or The Mechanic with Charles Bronson. That's when the archetype started.

What the fuck is with French writers and stories about Italian mafia hitmen?

I don't believe Alain Delon's Jeff Costello is Italian necessarily, but my guess is they were fucking with Lino Ventura who's an Italian playing a Frenchman versus some other actor who's a Frenchman playing an Italian

>That's how real professional killers act. You have to distance yourself emotionally so that you can get your job done. Then after doing it for a while and overcoming moral dilemmas, you become even more distanced.

Source?

I really liked how Freesia had all three types (the emotionless cold guy, the batshit crazy guy and the relatively normal guy who's there only because it's his job) as it's main characters..

my dad works at an assassin factory

He saw Leon once and then heard about Carlos the Jackal and off he went, enlightening us with his grandiose knowledge and wisdom.

read the early chapters of golgo 13 where he smirks and quips, op

People who behave in a way that makes it impossible to tell that they're asss assins, maybe? How the fuck do you expect some brooding, edgy sore thumb to function in a sleeper cell?

This. I bet the Colombian Nazi Weed Pope Ultra would make a better assassin than the edgefags in most animu.

My dad works at Alamut he knows Sinan personally.

Forgot pic.

Supposed to be "heading towards its conclusion" soon. Of course, that was announced last year.

Someone pays Duke 3,000,000 dollars to kill Kaori Makimura (pic related).

What happens?

Or gets drunk and brawls with cops in the street. Man, those early chapters are really weird.

fucked up by your standards.

Huh, that guy sounds just like me.