GERMANY HATE THREAD

How to deal with the Eternal Kraut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYyT-0c_QTc&t=282s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI
youtube.com/watch?v=XBTW1E7MFuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mr soros pls go away

We will kidnap each and every Antideutsche Antifa and burn them alive in brazen bulls so they'll appreciate the work of Bomber Harris a lot fucking more.

Can't wait.

Soros is pro-G*rman because they're liberal cucks.

Germany = nation of cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYyT-0c_QTc&t=282s

Meme flags really made larping so much easier didn't they?

>Yarrr Harrr I'm the butt pirate listen to my irrelevant opinion and feel my jealousy for not living in the beautiful country called germany Yarrr!

Why would you support German fags who invaded and tried to genocide the Polish people?

>meme flags
>poland

Being anti-german means being anti-white cause we are the originals and yall are fake

FUCKING DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Germans are the only true masters of this world

fuck off you cuck

Well no one here supported them. Even when Germans gave us people from Pomerania a chance to sign on the volksliste that would provide them with some protection. I'd be technically eligible because I'm 1/8 German.

Hating Jews and ignoring Germans is like hating Woody Allen characters while turning a blind eye on Hannibal Lecter.

thats true tho
Germans always were the most talented and innovative people in Europe
no one can even compete

Personally, I used to love the Germans. They're academics are some of the best in the world, they have the most sophisticated and top notch optics in the world, as far as scopes, binos etc go. They are off the charts when it comes to complex engineering and mathematics. I don't hate Germany, I am just disappointed. Here is a country that nearly took over the world when they stopped being beta cucks, and once again, they are being forcefully rapped and force fed Syrian refugee cock. I hope they become the great country they once were.

Are Germans even people?

I kept looking for this bit in English to send to American germaboos who considering Bismarck a moral statesman (seriously) but couldn't find it anywhere

no

I mean were considering until they got educated about Kulturkampf.
Same with Teutonic Knights. Not really the best Deus Vult material.

>be Bismarck
>single-handedly cause the divisions in the Balkans that would lead to countless wars and deaths
>LMAO those fucking Balkans am I right?
>"moral statesman"

lol, after all these years they are still the same barbarians that they where 2000 years ago.

Honestly, whenever there is something wrong in Europe I just assume that the Germans are to blame. 99% of the time I am correct.

we wait 20 years until no pure germans exists and then we gas everything that's left after we carpet bomb berlin

>inb4 we good bois we dindu nuffin

Why do we always let them get away with it? We should realise that they will never change.

Really this should've been done after WW1.

muh heritage American "Germans" and idiotic French shills that suck up to the big boss of Europe constantly so they can go shopping for cheap fur coats. You know I'm right, France is such a whore country.

ugly ass borders

Agree, switzerland and Belgium should be given to France.

Hyphen-Americans are so cringe.

>France
>Getting any clay
No clay for them!

no worries, we took good measures they won't fuck anything up again this time

>pirate flag
>german hate thread

Kek

Even Arabs and Turks are preferable to G*rmans

german women seem to agree with you

Translate please, what am I looking at?

Sexual partners and ethnicity
top is the ethnicity of those who fuck german women
bottom is the ethnicity of those that get fucked by german "men"

Success breeds jealousy

German "men" get cucked by brown people and turn to cheap slav golddigger whores in desperation.

swede talking about being cucked

>Germany
>Success

pretty accurate

Swedes get cucked as well. Although we turn to asians instead of slavs, they are even cheaper, dirtier and utterly disgusting.

That study looks like absolute shit. How many people did they interview? Were said women and men German ethnicity? Were their partners german nationals or immigrants? Where did they go? For all we know they went to brothels and kebab shops.

LOL

Even Sweden doesn't have a movement in favor of destroying itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)

The study is absolute shit. Germans dont mix with roaches

Sorry to say Hans; the fact that you had the Nazis is why you'll perish. Swedes are seelf-loathing, but yours is on a different level.

1/16 German american damage control, does reality trigger you that much?

go be a plastic Kraut elsewhere

indeed
you prefer niggers

I came home from Germany today.

>go to Hamburg
>Achmeds everywhere
>walk the streets, notice sidewalks are extremely broad, perfect for trucks of peace
>constantly look over my shoulder to find an escape route in case the truck of peace comes
>take taxi from airport
>filthy türk claims they don't accept cards even though he has a card machine and I checked it up online that they do
>literally admits he prefered cash for tax reasons
>go to bar in a modern, nice area
>they don't accept credit cards
>loads of establishments is cash only
>most of which the majority are muslim

Seriously, Germany, I've been to Eastern Europen countries of higher standards

No, it triggers me that there aren't enough slavs there gaining land. Retribution will come soon enough Ahmedsson

>look ma, i'm a tough guy on the internet

The EU was meant to reign in and dilute the german propensity for autism. German post war politicians understood that (thus why they were so eager to create the EU, join NATO etc.). Post cold war politicians understood it, thus why they accepted the Euro.

The problem was that the rest of europe never understood it. They squandered their chance for a single europe government, and are individually weak, politically or economically, or disinterested. Thus why Merkel can reign all of europe through economic domination and let the german autism flow unhinged.

>single European government

Literally German autism in disguise.

Or they could just act like responsible adults, pay debts and create economies that don't depend on german gibs, but alas...

Same here, they were about to reclaim their rightful place among the greatest nations in the world and then they suddenly decided to shoot themselves in the foot again and demand the rest of Europe to follow their example.
Will Krauts ever learn?

no, but the rest of Europe will learn what happens when you let a lot of muslims in a country with low birthrates

>mfw

>giving land to pooland
no

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI

Germans have plunged Europe into darkness on three separate occasions. They are the niggers of Europe

>they were about to reclaim their rightful place among the greatest nations in the world

They never where great and they never will be. Why are there so many krautboos in Brazil?

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

Hello work and travel kraut

t. merkel shill

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

>halt decline in population

Oh great, our pensions are saved!

What do you mean more people doesn't equal more money? What do you mean "unfunded liabilities"? What do you mean "free adult education and healthcare and child support in exchange for 10 years of work before retirement maybe"?

I was told that added up to millions that would be used to save healthcare for my nan.

> refugees
> German population

How do these correlate?
Does the site of immigrants cause native Germans to breed more?

>reeing in text form
lad please catch a granade

next time you see german planes, it's german rescue-paratroopers, friend.

Germans are the best fuck all you haters

are we all just ignoring this swedistan tard trying to call *us* niggers?
please check yourself before you wreck yourself

I live in germany and i will move to japan as soon as i get my degree in International bussines administration (east asia). I want to get away from the human filth called imigrands as possible, fucking sandniggers

weeb

Well have fun on the sinking ship faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=XBTW1E7MFuQ

>implying germany isnt a power keg waiting for a civil war
guess we'll have fun without you traitor

>"sexual partners"
>greek posting random statistics he doesn't even understand
>doesn't work to pay debnts instead
>lmao

alaykum salam

To be fair you are not really a nigger. You are below them. At least niggers are not giving away their country for free.

My own survival comes first, this nation can get fucked by the dirty sandniggers for all i care.

pls go there next time then

>>greek posting random statistics he doesn't even understand
you know very well that it is easy to understand

dont insult my Greek brother you german subhuman

Biggest Cuck Today

>natsoc flag
>hates the germanic country and puts himself over the aryan race
change the flag you hyper cuck if youre not ready to fight for your life

fucking meme flags

No that got to be you because you let your women get fucked by the sandniggers and you just watch and do nothing to change that.

not an argument

>implying I should walk outside and get arrested
nice try ((swedistan)) next time tell me how youre not letting rapefugees in for free

dude, "sexual partners" is literally false kek

Oh I am not denying that Sweden is a cucked shithole. It is just that Germans are literal dirt that deserve to be stomped on and destroyed. Sad excuses for human beings!

Self-hating poles < cucks desu
>t. polish immigrant

but married couples have usually sex
like in 99,999% of all cases

you are just afraid of my Greek brother and tried to insult him for nothing