Dan schneider

It really does show you the bias of the media when they ignore his shit
im starting to believe the truthers are right about the elites all being satanic paedophile scum, this guy has been doing some very weird shit
>his weird foot fetish with his cast actors
>asking kids to send foot pictures
>the uncomfortable way he touches his cast in photos

Why is everyone except from a few online communities not looking into this weird faggot?!

also some girl on his show made a weird creepy vine about him don't know her name?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you waiting for, Sup Forums? Expose this guy to the world. I mean, if IOTBW was successful, why not ruining this pervert's life?

I'm really sick of this smear campaign against Dan Schneider. I wouldn't refer to him as a close friend but the few times we've met he has been nothing but a gentleman. Professional with a hint of fun. He does produce children shows after all. The goofy uncle would be a good way to describe him. When he was around my kids he made them laugh and offered them both foot massages. Personally, I saw it as a kind gesture more than anything else.

the next hollywood jew that's going to be outed will be Adam Sandler. Story is going to break in a few days

proof or rock yourself my nibba larpfag
also bump

>waiting for webm of mkultra twitches

>im starting to believe the truthers are right about the elites all being satanic paedophile scum

You catch on nice and slow, don't you kid?

Twitter censored people uncovering pedophile account's.
Saudi princes were in 54 percent control.
>Translate.twitter.com
Jack keeps a pedophile trafficking site unscathed.
Makes sense nowhere.

He makes hit shows.
Leave the poor guy alone

Hope his buddy Apatow gets it after. He abuses or pimps out his daughters, I just know it.

My daughters are young, they can decipher good from bad. I do not know how parents can let half this shit fly.
Disney=pedo grooming.
Netfix= trans agenda
Hulu= anti Christian and god.
(((Pic is disney maya the bee.)))
Be your children's beacon for light. Its way too obvious and self taught once shown in the proper light.. Make sure they know the symbols as bad. The placement of said symbolism and symbolic meanings red flag degenerate behavior.
Try it. Look for swirls, hexagons, and mk ultra colors. Always surrounding adults with children, evil, and swirls. They make the code easy once your tuned. Stay vigilant. God bless.

You are literally shilling for a pedophile and you need to understand this.

>behind the scenes at Nickelodeon

If we're talking pedos, I've got a likely candidate m.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

And in Gif form

Spielberg is a pedo

can I get a quilt gestalt about your pic?

Quick*

>also some girl on his show made a weird creepy vine about him don't know her name?
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

Theory on how she died that is eerily credible.

This! CBTS threads started around th same time Speilberg dirt started gaining momentum...

I dislike a lot of Hollywood and I hate all of his movies besides Big Daddy, but Sandler is a good person at heart.

>tic (redirected from Nervous tics) an involuntary, compulsive, rapid, repetitive, stereotyped movement or vocalization, experienced as irresistible although it can be suppressed for some length of time; occurrence is increased by stress and reduced during sleep or engrossing activities.

tfw you face the creepy dude and suddenly your memory snaps to those bad memories and you have to switch to "fake happiness" because thats just how it goes
i feel for this kid