Right-Wing Men Need to Be Fit - A Personal Story

I've had abs for the last 2 years the way girls treat me now is has a night and day difference.

Also, the most left-wing guys I know IRL are all physically weak men, and not competitive at all. That last one is a killer I've been thinking about a lot recently. Liberal men just are not competitive people at all, it's not sexy.

Girls in my social group see me shirtless at beach/pool parties and pics on social media. They like me so much more now, flirt with me, my guy friends have man-crushes on me, and one even offered me his girlfriend.

I'm the only Trump voter in my group of friends, none of them really like it. A few guys in the middle will joke around about polatics with me and I confidenty joke back, and all the liberal beta males never join in even though they are all brave and outspoken on social media.

Also, when I talk to their girlfriends, even if it's a totally platonic conversation like what Disney movies they like, their men are uncomfortable and they simply don't want me there, even if they are my friends.

I tell shitheads on Discord that they need to get in shape if they are right-wing. I've experienced the before and after and it's one of the best things you can do for yourself, and being more attractive is a way to bend other people to your political influence. I've convinced one friend to vote for Trump because he has a man crush on me. I also get tons of pussy now. It's also going to be really easy to have babies with a woman of my choosing later on.

The best psy-ops way to beat out liberals is just to be fit, healthy, masculine, and have your shit together. Being well read and taking the high ground with polite in-person debate will turn people. Stack that up next to a weak noncompetitive jobless Antifa soyboy and you will be a walking red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8
muscularstrength.com/mealpla
amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-ZMA-180-Capsules/dp/B000GIQS02/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1511472254&sr=1-4&keywords=zma&th=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hZjxWqwoWTg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvfy7IRF7wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same boat bro.

I am obese with muscle and the definition of toxic masculinity. They all hate it which makes it all the better.

Congratulations on your success OP.

I am going to go do a pack march now, hope your day goes great.

Didnt read anything except the title and I agree.

I will just wait until tomorrows Black Friday to buy some iron, a W bar and a olimpic one and start getting dem gainz.

Too bad I couldnt find one with 2,20 meters. All I found was one with 1,80meters. I hope I can do some deadlifts with such short bar.

I'm a lanklet, tall with like no muscle. Pic related nearly identically in height and weight. I stopped going to my local gym because it's 98% niggers and Mexicans half of them are homos too and make it uncomfortable in there.
Any way to get fit without a gym?

Just joined a gym a few weeks ago, is It weird that it’s given me a confidence boost

#metoo

Like any man before you, press ups and sit ups.

Get some weights. Weighted pullups/dips, bulgarian squats, straight leg deadlifts, hip thrusts, rows. You can get away without setting up a proper homegym with a bench, squat rack and all but it isn't optimal.

I'm fat as shit but started to work out consistently over the summer. Had dropped about 15 pounds, but had a seizure in September. Seizure gave me 2 subluxated ribs that I didn't know about for a month after that, fucked my back up but I'm pretty much rehabbed by now. Went to the gym for the first time in 2 months yesterday and it felt great. I want to be 100 pounds lighter by this time next year. Wish me luck bros.

All good advice. You only forgot about chastity :P

Beating the modern liberal is easy, all you have to do is showing "toxic masculinity". Then they want to show you how oppressed you are or label you as "the patriarchy". You win by simply existing while they have to justify/rationalize their world view. In the end, liberals are simply weak willed degenerates who could not muster the strength to improve themselves, take the easy way out and want to drag down the high achievers to their level. Then, when everyone is as weak as them, they will finally have "true equality".

>press ups and sit ups.

Funny

Ive been fit all my life (started hitting the gym at 17) and ive had abs for a large portion of this time but ive not had the experience that girls care that much
Ive struggled MORE than most faggot ass men to even find girls because the main issue i have in dating is that girls are never really single

They always seem to be in one of two places, either they have a steady bf they are content with or they are on again off again with some guy and basically taken but not too much

So wtf am i doing wrong?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

thats testosterone for ya

Ghetto 24/7 gym. They are niggers and probably dealing drugs, but they are still getting fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8

>So wtf am i doing wrong?

Not beating the other guy to a pulp and proving you are the superior man

Anyone got any ab workout tips

>caring what women think or say
>believing women when they say "i have a boyfriend"
every woman says this when a stranger approaches her. make a joke out of it. "me too! double datesies?"

Yeah here's a tip, do them, every day. Don't let your guts get too big or you will find it hard.

You are me before I got fit, so it's very possible, even though I never really thought it would happen. I was skinny, then went to kind of skinny fat, then got buff.

You can be fit without a gym, but you need a gym to be attractive. Consider men who run or cycle, they are fit, but if that's all they do they are never "sexy."

Im the only white person in my gym too, I know the feeling from when I started. Just remember that the gym is not a social place. I go 5X a week and only had 1 full on conversation. Just put your ear buds in and no one will talk to you.

Really if thats your body type you have more to gain than most men. Your gains are going to swell up and be very visible quickly because you have low body fat. And low body fat means you will get abs which, physically, is the single best indication that a man is in shape. Since Im skinny genetically I worked my shoulders a lot too so my silhouette would be more attractive.

Consider going to the gym and eating more calories. If you can measure your body fat percentage(I got a device on Amazon for like $7, gyms sometimes will let you know for free). Find out how many calories you burn a day, then eat 250-500 above that, making sure you get plenty of protine, and you will drop panties after a while. Use the side bar calculator in this link to find out how many calories you need:

They arent strangers though
I meet girls naturally and it comes up in conversations

Ive even had one girl be superflirty with me and setting dates but she flaked, i figured it was because thats just how girls are but this kept going and she was rubbing her ass up against me the very next day
Turns out she had a bf but never told anyone just so she could flirt freely

Point being they all really do have boyfriends, atleast the ones i find interesting enough to get to know

Fucking kek. Nice post my dude.

6'2 and 170-ish pounds.
Thats 188 cm and 78ish kilo
Will do, I'll get the ones that can work on a full bench set and look into buying the full set once I get in a bit better shape.
My gym is 24/7 but it's literally full of niggers and Mexican to the point where I end up being the only white in there most of the time, and that gym is so full of queers I have half the room looking at me all gay and shit. It's just fucking lame and I never want to go back there.

Why not beat her to a pulp to prove your superiority?

yersch

That's why I try to date girls who are 18 or 17. Either they are just breaking it off with the high school ex or are ready to break it off and are looking for a replacement. Girls in their early 20s are always taken if they're hot.

That's most likely from the increase in testosterone. I got the same effect, huge impact on my quality of life. Im a lot more horny too.

Without getting too complicated, just make sure to sleep well, eat well, lift heavy, and avoid excessive alcohol to keep your test up. Don't buy into test boosting pills or Rx drugs, they can mess you up.

Trump has very high test levels for his age as he proved on Doc Oz. I think it's inspiring to see a man at his age have the vigor to be on the campaign trail and MAGA.

I don't get into supplements but I highly reccomend this:
amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-ZMA-180-Capsules/dp/B000GIQS02/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1511472254&sr=1-4&keywords=zma&th=1

Your body needs Zinc to make test. The magnesium makes your sleep very deep. You FEEL the test after you wake up from this. Take a pill before sleep and your morning wood and workout the next day will be intense.

You got it backwards, OP. Fit men tend to lean right. It's a byproduct of fitness to lean right, to be more independent. All you have to do is start lifting and the redpill will follow.

This is why I think Antifags who talk about getting swole for the big revolution should be encouraged: they'll literally grow out of it.

Started boxing just for when Antifa kicks off, tbqh.

Lift, carry, drag, pull, push and throw 50lbs sandbags. Use multiple at a time too (about 5-10 bags). Tie them up when using more than 3 at the same time. Lift and carry 200 lbs for 3 minute fast walks, a couple of times a day. I fucking love my 50lbs(x12) sandbags and concrete filled 2 litter(x20) bottles that I'll put on top of giant tires, to push/pull.

Cyclist who lifts here. Holy shit am I happy with both the attention I get and the stamina I have to close the deal.

>Girls in their early 20s are always taken if they're hot.
True story, im 28 now so pickings are very, very slim but hell even at my prime of 20-22 i met maybe 1 girl who was legit single and semi cute every year

There is a massive shortage of girls it seems

I have nice abs, but I never work them directly. I have 12% body fat so they just show through. They also get worked indirectly with some moments like deadlift, squat, or doing shoulder workouts one shoulder at a time.

All this said, I do want to start an ab workout to get my lower abs more "blocky."

The number 1 tip is always always always going to be to get your body fat % down.

>dat hourglass
Have women just looked more boxier than usual nowadays?

I went from being chubby to having great abs and chest/back from just doing push ups, pull ups, sit ups, and running. No gym needed. The key is DISCIPLINE. All of my muscles, everything that I take pride in, came from discipline. With the right attitude and good discipline, you can do anything. Fuck the gym. Get on your floor and do some push-ups and sit-ups. Go buy a pull up bar and a mat for sit-ups so your back won’t hurt

Good stuff. You can get a shipping pallet and rubber mat for deadlifts and such later on if you've got the space in your garage. It's really just the weights and rack that have any significant cost, you'll have it paid off from saving on the gym fee pretty fast.

Look into getting some adjustable dumbbell abomination that can take the weight so you're not stuck with just an unwieldy barbell. Not a ton of alternatives for leg exercises if you can't drop it anywhere and have no safety devices.

appreciate the advice

>and one even offered me his girlfriend.

LOL

That's what bettering yourself does, my man. Just don't get too cocky and lose yourself.

Isn't cycling harmful for the testicles?

>Right-Wing Men Need to Be Fit
No
What we need to be, is attractive
Good fitness is almost always attractive, but not all fit people are attractive and not all attractive people are fit
Figure out a way to be attractive and confident, maybe a great body and fitness is part of that equation, maybe not
Protip: Masculinity is attractive to everyone, just look how man haters it has

Get two Kettlebells as well, get a medium weight(10KG),
get the kettlebell app and do full body exercises(Make sure to do some Calf muscle too; exercise by holding the weight to your solar plexus, and then stand on the ball of your feet, and then down, and then on your heels a bit so that your feet are slightly off the ground, and then back down again).
It works wonders for me.
If you can't do push-ups well, put a pillow down for your knees, lean on it and do the push-ups that way to enforce proper posture.
Make sure you also go to
For diets, (fat)confession threads, and make sure to do your research because some idiots will advocate wrong posture and that will give pain and even damage to your muscles, tendons, and bones.
(they didn't read the fucking sticky, fucking posturelets).

Take cold showers(a bit unpleasant at best, colder if you want to) with alternating warm moments of shower after exercise, eat clean and don't do drugs, or synthol, and take it easy- as in take your rest too, but be serious when you pump your iron.
Don't gimp your arms or any other muscle group by doing small repetitions, stretch the muscle without getting too close to locking out(Check without weights to see how far is too far, and stay safely out of that range when exercising).
Good luck and it's a journey, take it with ups and downs.

And read Starting Strength, and look op proper postures that are based on it, don't start slinging weights until you got the posture right.
You can do it, user believes in you, and we're gonna make it.

abs are almost all achieved by diet

working out obviously helps, but specifically for abs it's all about diet

Skinny here. 6'1 and 165. Can anyone recommend something I can just eat constantly during the day to help me get calories in? I don't really think about eating ever so I rarely get more than 2 meals in a day. It would be nice to have something to munch on all day instead.

If you're not fit, what the FUCK are you doing? Being a low-test lazy piece of shit most likely

Get a kettle-bell, and the kettle-bell app, do full body exercises from the app, and if you want do some extra core exercises.
Do it at home, no more niggers and or spics too.

Good luck. Kek be with you.

being clustered to a screen 24/7 doesn't help

I intend to get tomorrow:
>4x 2kg plates
>4x 5kg plates
>4x 10kg plates
>2x short, screw-type bars
>1x W bar to isolate
>1x olimpic bar (1,80cms long)

There other few things like one of those things that you fix on your door to do push ups and maybe a mat to train dem abs.

Aside from that, nothing elses. I think I can play with these for at least a entire year before moving up.

What is the ideal diet? I've been looking around trying to find one, right now I'm on pure calories in/calories out, but I'm only losing about 10-12 a month.

I have a long way to go, and even with weight lifting, it seems like I should be able to make this happen a bit faster.

Right-wing people need to be rich and educated. Every low-life retard can go to the gym and become fit and have and Apollo type of body. But women and people in general are attracted to succesful people. When you have cash you can speak what's on your mind and people will respect it. Become a millionaire, have 50-100-200-500 employees, pay the good and it will be easy to give them the red pill. And chicks will love you. Sponsor Right-wing books, news websites, newspapers and TV hosts. The left aren't strong because they are fit, but because they have people like Soros

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym

Becoming fit made me right wing. I started working out, got the confidence to go to trade school because I felt poorly about not being handy, and became much more self sufficient.

I think they're made by staying out of the kitchen leaf. All I've got is burgers in mine, it's no use there

More or less.
If you dont take care of your abs, you will end up like Coleman when he lost Mr. Olimpia, with a bloated belly.

This.
Being fit is ultimate distraction, and OP is a shill.
Its a push for individuality, further divide and conquer
Just don't be fat, and no one will care

Sounds good, make sure to build up your training slowly, you don't want to tear up any muscles.
You could lift for many years, make sure that you take the time to be able to get through them too, don't forget protein powders as well, make sure to get informed first, you don't to end up with garbage powder.

Good luck Brazil-user.

This

Abs are made in the kitchen.

If you've been around the same weight the past few years, you just need to eat 250-500 cal each day above what your normally consume to start to see results.

Easy ways to add more calories:

-Breakfast shake every morning, oats and whey(Amazon it), and maybe a dollop of peanut butter. If you make a habit of this alone as part of your morning routine, this is really all you need.

-Boil eggs, just add 3 eggs to your day whenever you get a chance. Good before bed since it's a "slow burn" protein source. Eat the yolks since you're skinny.

-Replace a few beverages with skim milk or 2%. Only do this while you are super skinny then stop once you've filled out a bit. Milk is a great way to bulk, but only for skinny guys. Some people do something called GOMAD(Gal of milk a day). This is pretty extreme, but if you are super skinny and just need to get started, it could work.

Thanks bra.

anything I should be eating

Keep going dude! A habit of going to the gym is never something anyone regrets.

>recently start working out harder
>people ask for my number now

im not used too this

like just bee yourself is actually good advice holy shit

How many hours has it been since you had a cock in your mouth?

The most attractive body shape is the guy on yhe right.
>pic related

Diet is all a numbers game. You're eating a caloric deficit. Most likely you misjudged your caloric maintenance and have just been eating below it despite your best efforts. When I dig into it I did this. Watched this video, and used this calculator:
youtube.com/watch?v=hZjxWqwoWTg

-Bought a cheap instument to measure my body fat %(nessasary for knowing how many cals to consume)

-Tracked all my food on MyFitnessPal for a few weeks. It was kind of annoying but I learned a lot. I can do a very good job of just sizing up food with my eye now and knowing if Im eatting right or not.

That's because he took HGH, which made his intestines grow larger. That's why he has a rounded belly despite having abs. Nothing any of us need to worry about.

>The best psy-ops way to beat out liberals is just to be fit, healthy, masculine, and have your shit together.
That is absolutely undoubtedly true.
They are all weak , that is why they want authotarian control.
They are soyboys and manginas

Tfw train kickboxing every week but manlet.

I'm big and lean , but i take lots of steroids , growth and slin, that's my excuse . Feels good though.

I also work as a stereotypical doorman/bouncer

>you must need to overeat all these highly allergenic foods which actually induce chronic food allergies when eaten excessively brah

Yeah, fucking ruined me, now I'm a spooky skeleton and nearly everything makes me sick

Most European girls don't give a single fuck about muscles. In fact, the two guys in my class that pull most girls are 5'9, scrawny and not exactly manly. Their faces are okay though

>What is the ideal diet?
The one that you can stick to. I know that's a bullshit answer that doesn't really help, but it the truth.

And here's another one you might not like, 10 lbs a month is good progress.

Whatever you are doing, just stick with it til it stops working, then either double down, or try something else.

>be skinnyfat
>workout for like an year until i look normal again
>have to stop for 2 months due to health issues
>becoming fat again and having no motivation to workout
just kill me

If you need to lose fat, low carb, ketogenic diet is the way to go. So easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvfy7IRF7wc

listen to this while or before working out

This is all true. I've gotten soft recently and I fucking hate it. This next year I will be bettering myself as a full time job. I'm done letting my health take a backseat to wagecuckery. I've paid off the house but recently injured myself and need 12 months to heal. My wife will work now instead, which is fine because we don't need much to make ends meet.

This is not about being right wing either, you can say this about any ideology, but if you're Right (wing or Christian) you need to lead by example. You can't say one thing then do another. In fact, you shouldn't have to say anything at all, people should be able to look at you and SEE the fulfillment in your life, and that whatever it is you believe in is obviously for the best.

>""""health issues""""""

Weak faggot

>He doesn't know how to use his height against his opponents.
Go for the core user, punch the liver and the legs give way.

Combine with cholesterol--literally what testosterone is made from--and you are golden. Eggs + zinc + magnesium before bed and you want to crush skulls the next day

>Not becoming muscular and awakening their naturally feminine thought-processes.

Hey don't get me wrong. I agree with you. Women have their prime instincts. I took the iron pill, but it's just crazy how it works.

Try not to be a fat tub of fucking shit and take no shit of salad tossing liberal cock tossing faggots.
Exude Alpha, not cucked out Bitch.

10-12 ounces? 10-12 pounds is fast as hell, too fast really unless you're like 800 pounds and pounding amphetamines because you can't get out of bed

I've had some weird fucking diseaise for the past month and haven't been able to go to gym. Hold me Sup Forums, seeing all these gains slowly vanishing is killing me

Good luck bro! Keep it up and you'll feel like a million bucks!

I have my kid in BJJ as a basis for manlet self defense. He can branch out into other MA forms as he gets older, but for now I want him to at least be able to take a bigger kid down if he needs to and show the others that he won't take any of their shit.

I still remember the day that I stood up for myself and how I was treated differently thereafter.

Fucking this.
I've wanted to get swole but all gyms I've gone to are 80% niggers, spics and faggots. The other 20% are cunts with that "look my way and I'll scream rape" stare.

Bricks work.

Be a poor fag about it then.

I got a hand me down treadmill for free and did high intensity interval training on it. I also would walk my dogs every day to pick my kid up from school. I fucking hate that I don't do this anymore.

I also have a lightweight barbell. everyone laughs at it, but when I was trained years ago I was taught that it was better to do long slow reps with a lighter bar than to build short muscles by pumping max iron.

I think innovation and your own bodyweight ought to be enough to do it.

I don't know if this has been said but i highly recommend watching what you eat. I know it may seem faggy, but why is it important to know what goes into your PC, your car, your water, whatever, but you don't even know what the fuck you're eating? Eventually you remember the values of food that you eat and may not even need to check anymore, but still, there is no reason to be ignorant about what goes into your body.

How often/far do you run?

abs are a sign of vanity. you should have a healthy layer of fat over your muscles (I said HEALTHY, not obese).

I just gave up on American women. Slavic women don't really care about muscles. they value a tough man more than a strong man.

you should be strong because being strong is useful. not because of women (looking in the wrong places) or because of fights (guns are superior) but because sometimes you just need to pick up something that is very heavy. has nothing to do with being left-wing versus right-wing (although strong men are usually right-wing, often libertarian) but because you're a man, and it's your duty to be strong and useful.

That's NJJ not BJJ, user