Those fucking media kikes lied and made me believe that Palestinians celebrated 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=WxBZ4i9qCaE

How do the Jews keep getting away with these lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_B1H-1opys
youtube.com/watch?v=uUINvZ6VNss
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Jerusalem
quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-be-a-Muslim-in-Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews control the media and all our political parties

wow

How dare they slander those based sand coons that love America.

Bump

I live in Bangladesh, so I know first hand Muslims celebrating 9/11. Liberals don't fool me.

Didn't T_D, also talk about dancing middle eastern man?

He was supposed to be playing some #-D chess, but really, he was just creating a diversion. Kinda like that Milo fruit, and the Bogdanoff faggotry,

>watching the "news"
>think they are informed instead of misinformed.

Yeah but we aren't talking about shitskin Bangladeshi pajeets are we.

but muslims celebrated in new jersey as donald trump saw with his own eyes, right?

Saved.

This just reminds me that FOX News still cannot be trusted at all, and the fact that they seem to be hopping on the Sup Forums bandwagon seems that everything that's currently occurring is a controlled demolition by a controlled opposition.

Muslims are all the same more or less. I have absolutely no doubt Muslims celebrated in New Jersey on 9/11 much less failestine. I remember people praising Osama bin Laden here weeks after the attack. Good thing Trump was elected. US is safe for now and they foreseeable future. Europe on the other hand is fucked. And so is Cuckada at the rate you're importing muzzies.

Yep, need to gas them all. Fucking shekelroaches.

>Good thing Trump was elected. US is safe for now
Interesting that you chose a Bangladeshi proxy Moshe.

Please make that name enforced by law. Shekelroaches.... cut their arms and legs off and make them only functional on wheels as a free taxi service in the city. Shekelroach street would be nice.

>Some guy said the footage was taken at a funeral
>At a Palestinian funeral people celebrate

Bullshit.

The media is vehemently anti Israel. BBC was practically advocating an Israeli boycott, they hardly ever report on Palestinian crimes or crimes perpetrated by Arabs and only report on retaliation by Israeli authorities, along with the majority of western media.

That Howard and whatever the niggers is called calling for murder lmao

THIS. They celebrated globally at every single terrorist event that's happened in recent memory. To believe lefty idiots and mudshits is mind bogglingly retarded.

Probably wanted to distract from the 9 dancing Israelis that were arrested on that day. Their anti-Israel bias is a facade.

>At a Palestinian funeral people celebrate
It's not a celebration, people gather, fire rifles into the air and shit. It could be similar to a celebration if the killed were regarded as martyrs.

This video triggers you doesn't it kike.

>17 posts by this ID

>3 shekels associated with this ID

>Cheering and rejoicing
>At a funeral for their loved ones
Considering that Pallywood LOVES to show crying people at funerals, still not buying it Mohammed.

Never trust a Muslim.

youtu.be/t_B1H-1opys

>Expect more, faggot

You're the shill. That or a libtard. Jews have reached a point of no return. They've killed far too many people and 9/11 isn't the only terrorist attack we're discussing here. It doesn't matter if Muslims celebrated the attacks elsewhere, the fact that the Jews were behind it doesn't change.

Fuck off kike.

>Finlandstein proxyberg

Liberals hate Israel because they """"oppress Palestine"""".

This thread is nothing but brainlets who will accept any lies simply because it's about Jews. Arabs celebrate when terrorist attacks happen. Libshits and idiots are the only people who deny it, as well as the mainstream media.

Something's gotta be done about this Jewish question

>Considering that Pallywood LOVES to show crying people at funerals, still not buying it Mohammed.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUINvZ6VNss

The funeral looks exactly as if they are celebrating. Fuck off Moshe, your shilling won't work here.

>Muh liberals
Is that the only tactic that still works for JIDF? You can smell the gas in the air can't you Moshe.

>Jewish newspaper talks about American Jewish supremacy
>All Jews are behind everything and Muslims have done nothing wrong

You're an idiot.

Arabs can celebrate as much as they want as long as they stay the fuck out of our countries. The problem is the Jews who are letting them in.

>Believe my forced lies
>or idiot

FO faggot, you're too obvious.

This is now a judenhut thread.

>Jewish newspaper talks about American Jewish supremacy
No, Jewish newspaper talks about person mentioning Jewish supremacy so that they can slander him and call him an antisemite. Who do you think you are fooling here Moshe?

You're only making it worse for yourself kike shill.

>proxy
You think I'm a Jew? In Bangladesh? LOL! Afaik, there are no Jews here in Bangladesh. I sincerely hope you don't actually believe the Jew meme.

>The"funeral" looks exactly like people are celebrating
Thank you for agreeing with my initial post you idiot. Why in the fuck would they be celebrating in the streets as part of a funeral? How stupid do you have to be to believe that?

Your footage isn't even from the right year. Also notice how they are allowed to have a protest geared towards hatred of Jews inside Jerusalem. You want me to believe Jews are committing an ethnic cleansing in Israel yet give me this footage where they are free to shout death to Israel and point their finger to the sky exactly as ISIS does when they pledge to destroy the West?

Fuck off.

And yes, bleeding heart liberals do hate Israel because like you, they buy mainstream media lies and any bullshit a crying Muslim tells them.

>9-11 was Muslims, only Muslims,,, got it?

>"Jews" never lie, stupid goyim

Jews did 9/11
Muslims celebrated because they thought their guys did it
Nuke Israel
Nuke Palestine

Case closed. Go home, Muslim.

Jews are celebrating 9/11 instead.

Yet they don't, and yeah it's only Jews in western government who are doing this. Even Israel takes in a lot of Arabs.

You sure have a lot of sourceless images ready there, Mohammed.

Everybody who is anti Muslim is naturally a Jew according to the multiple Mohammeds in this thread.

It's mainly Jews.

Do you hear yourself faggot? You really should be embarrassed.

>Implying I said that
>Zero counter argument
As expected from a dumb mudshit.

Explain why genocidal Israel allows thousands of Jew hating mudshits to live, work and protest in Israel.

Makes one really want to hate them Jews huh?

It's obvious just how ignorant you are. But seriously, you think we're as naive and willfully stupid as yourself?

>Soros is in government

Bring back the shekelroach hat!

This does appear to be factually correct. Crazy isn't it? We are tuned by the media to the point were we're trained to knee jerk say "that's not true".
BUT IT IS TRUE!

>Thank you for agreeing with my initial post you idiot.
Are you dumb? Your argument was that it couldn't be a funeral because it looks like they are celebrating but I just showed you that their funerals can be mistaken for celebrations. Enough with your fucking pilpul Moshe, kill yourself.

>Your footage isn't even from the right year.
It wasn't meant to be faggot, it was an example.

>Also notice how they are allowed to have a protest geared towards hatred of Jews inside Jerusalem.
This is in East Jerusalem which is Palestinian territory and Israel is slowly evicting them from there too.
Soon you kikes will be gassed though.

>Faggot kike pretends there's no source for one of the most known quotes

>Everyone who exposes the Jew lies is a Mohammed.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Explain why genocidal Israel allows thousands of Jew hating mudshits to live, work and protest in Israel.
They don't they still treat them like shit; basically 5th class citizens. Those are the ones they didn't have the time to ethnically cleanse back in 1948 and Israel only gave them citizenship after 1967 when they had no choice.

>what is external influence

>Provides footage of thousands of Arabs protesting Israel inside of Israel
>Thinks it's naive and wilfully stupid to not believe Israel is committing an ethnic cleansing

They had a chance to wipe out thousands of mudshits right on their home turf, and didn't. They could easily wipe out Palestine, but they don't. Really activates my almonds.

If America had a community of niggers firing rockets into civilian areas white Americans inhabit, you would expect your government to retaliate.

>explain why genocidal Israel allow thousands of Muslims live there
Because they profit greatly from multiculturalism in Europe and America and they would never get away with blatant genocide on their own soil without triggering us.
Obviously. If you were TRYING to find the truth you would have easily realised that without having to ask.

Israel did 9/11, the rest of your BS, I ignore.

saved a few pictures from this thread, i'll start dumping my zionism/synagogue of satan folder

Art is a lie who tell the truth they said..

Jews would be mildly respectable if they wore this dildo antenna.

East Jerusalem isn't inside Israel fucking kike, not yet anyway.

>They could easily wipe out Palestine, but they don't.

You like believing that don't you, fucking kike. Truth is if they tried that Israel would instantly be wiped off the map by not just Arabs but also bigger powers like Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan would even donate some nuclear weapons to glass the Jewish shitstain off the map.

I know this whole thread triggers you so hard Moshe, the truth usually does trigger the kikes; it's their worst enemy.

>Israeli "Art Student" picture

wwmhd - what would Mohammad have done?

The second looks nothing like the first footage. The first footage they were smiling and cheering. The second footage they were clearly angry.

East Jerusalem isn't Palestinian owned, it's Israeli owned.
>East Jerusalem has been occupied by Israel since 1967 and has been effectively annexed, in an act internationally condemned, by Israel in 1980.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Jerusalem

Feel free to provide a source at any time. There's a ton of "well known quotes" that turn out to be bullshit, Trump being the owner of a lot of them. It's Muslim and liberal tactic of mass disinfo without attributing a source.

>Everybody who disagrees with me is a Jew
Only fair I assume you're a mudshit.

>Muslims are treated like shit
No.
quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-be-a-Muslim-in-Israel