WHITE

Why do white people not care about family?

(((they))) are trying to destroy the family unit once and for all

Fucking stupid. Rural redneck/hillbilly white people have more of a "cousin culture" than any other race in America. Also try sending a white person into a nigger-infested ghetto and see if he's greeted with a smile.

We don't have a cousin culture because we can find our spouses elsewhere.

Whites are generally more spread out than nigs. These people don't understand that not everyone is a dirty urbanite.

Plenty of whites have a cousin culture. The ones who don't are because white people work hard to not be a fucking monolith like blacks and mexicans.

>how DARE white people have peaceful high-trust societies we better break that shit up
I'm phoneposting so you'll just have to imagine the image of an angry jew.

>Cousin culture
You mean like fucking your cousin like in the sandnigger countries?

The fuck are you talking about?
Most children of black fathers have never met them.

>white people are nice to others
WHOA

They can't be this fucking stupid as to make up a lie and then believe it as a solid fact. I refuse to believe anyone is this dumb. This must be some kind way to fool others into believing this lie, the creators are not this stupid.

>cousin culture
What is this? I'm dating my 2nd cousin, does that count?

So that's why a lot of black people always say people are their cousins even when they aren't related at all.

My mother has literally 15 siblings. I have countless cousins and I am close to them all.

>inb4 Irish aren't white

Ameriyanks don't even start

bympPP

Because that would be white privilege. Only PoC are allowed to have families.

Cousin culture as in having 20 cousins all born within a year of each other? It doesn't happen in the white community because whites are punished for having children, niggers are paid for it.

What the fuck, every thanksgiving I've ever had I was surrounded by cousins

>killing people indiscriminately
>nice

lol ok

billions of dollars in (((programming)))

my family are all libtards and racemixers and I honestly never even liked them.

Fuck off with this wishy washy trad bullshit caring about family. You don't know shit and your endless platitudes about "MUH GLORIOUS PILL" won't make me change my mind.

What is with black people pretending white people don't talk to our cousins or eat mac n cheese on Thanksgiving. It's like they're just saying shit because they know their target audience is too idiotic to know better.

Be fucking worried if they do.

What are they talking about?
I just talked to all of my maternal cousins for Thanksgiving, I mean they aren't as close to me as my brothers/sisters, but that would be weird, it isn't like I don't know or like them at all.

Why do you care about white people?

>screenshot filled with leddit bookmarks and tabs
the fuck out of here

>msnbc soy boy millionaire
>every night "MULTI-CULTURALISM IS BEAUTIFUL, THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY IS BROWN!!!!"
>Ivy League educated blue eyed white wife, blue eyed blonde kids
>rich white schools, rich white yuppy neighborhood in Brooklyn
what does Chris Hayes mean by this, ptg?

Lel

I'm very close with my family including cousins, they're like siblings to me

This.
Black people have no fathers. They shouldn't be talking shit about family.