Why dont eurofags celebrate thanksgiving? fucking turkey hating assholes

why dont eurofags celebrate thanksgiving? fucking turkey hating assholes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Wvb0dapZA
youtube.com/watch?v=ke5QHQjMiUY
suuskinderfeestjes.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/masker.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are so goddamn stupid, please just stop posting.
you are the embodiment of the amerimongrel meme

We celebrate the Sint. You know .. real culture.

no, he doesnt know.
in america, all the holidays are corporate events.
he doesnt know what culture is -- has never experienced it... is incapable of it.

HURR MY COUNTRY SO SHIT YOU LIEK ME YET YUROP?!!?

You're the worst kind of poster.

Calm down self-loathing burger. Holidays are corporate events in Europe too.

Because our countries are older than like 200 years.

Sinterklaas is the real holiday.

because it's an anglo holiday. why do burgers have shit cuisine?

oh god so many juicy eurotears.

Ausfag here.
I'm no filthy Yuropoor faggot, I'm celebrating with a big ol fucking turkey

>Erntedankfest
We had Thanksgiving long before the Mayflower was build.

remember after WW2 when Germany stopped being a country? how'd that feel being destroyed by USA?

Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=E3Wvb0dapZA
Or this: youtube.com/watch?v=ke5QHQjMiUY
Kill me now.
Boppe

suuskinderfeestjes.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/masker.pdf

Germans love Turkey.

what is even thanksgiving why today? fuck your american retarded days, surething it is something pagan

Why if you heat it? Does it expand? Is it flammable and turns stuff into an oven? Tell us your German wisdom.

not a burger, and no theyre not.
ive lived in germany for over a year, did christmas in nurnburg.
NOT corporate events.
a lot of things get sold, but they are rooted in actual tradition.
a lot of the "traditions" here are not from europe, they were invented by macy's, coca cola, etc.
you clearly dont know how bad it is here nor how good you have it in france.

It's pretty good to get rid of lice and flea, that's all.

What does it smell like?

why dont you celebrate bommy night? fucking terrorist loving assholes lol

Lavendel

Zyklon B is HCN pushed into pallets for transportation. The deadly HCN is liquid for temperatures below 26 °C. If you heat it up, the gas will be released, putting the container under pressure and it might burst and endanger the surroundings. This also means that gas chambers needed to have heating in order to function for killing. Guess what the gas chambers didn't have but the regular delousing chambers did?

Where does the orange meme come from?
Literally debunked in 2 seconds

Delicious.
Jews in it?

Have fun on black Friday, spend some more cash on shit you don't need. Why should I care about a holiday that I only know from a TV screen? I have enough holidays here, which are filled with local traditions. Why don't you celebrate Ramadan? I feel like shit knowing (((they))) are pushing black Friday on us, we never needed it and I never will. 5 years ago we didn't do anything on Halloween, now it's becoming popular, but we don't have any tradition of it. It's weird how people are so ignorant to see that big shilling companies are trying to let us forget who we really are.

>Why don't you celebrate Ramadan?
because I'm not a filthy savage dune-coon

Gift gas, what did they mean by that?

You a jive turkey, American.
We invented Turkeys. You just sharted and stuck feathers on pig and claimed it was a turkey.
To be cereal. Does Thanksgiving = Harvest Festival..?
When I was tiny harvest festival was widely celebrated. Not so much since the 90's. It's a part of our culture we seem to have lost.

Gift = 'poison' in German

Dem european niggas aint got nothin ta be thankful fo.

Thanks for making my point, I'm not an American so Thanksgiving is not a holiday related to my culture.

he has to go back

We never tried to isolate ourselves in a land kicking all the natives out, then after being BTFO by not knowing the native crops and dying of hunger and cold, had to be rescued by the same natives we were happily killing and calling "terrorists" and "robbers".
>and after they fed you, you resumed killing them
>burger life, yo

>celebrating muttsgiving

>jive turkey
I demand you stop talking nigger.
>Does Thanksgiving = Harvest Festival?
I suppose. When the Pilgrims came, they barely knew shit about the land and were always in the brink of starvation and famine, thanks to not knowing much about edibles in the New World (or at least starting a stable food supply) and its harsh winters. Then the Natives came and gave whitey some food that they "harvested", along with some tips on what they could eat/cultivate, like eel and corn/maize. And turkey (and various game fowl). Then as the Pilgrims begin to thrive, they celebrated an Old World tradition of giving thanks for the harvest, and for the Natives for not letting them die of starvation (or result to cannibalism) in those critical years. The Pilgims and the Natives joined together and held a feast combining European and Native foods. It's a recurring thing for some years, before Manifest Destiny happened. At that point, only the white man celebrated the thing and the Native is reminded of what a mistake it was to help the white man.