>cool but I dont eat soy so im good
>few mornings after check ingredients in bread
>HOLY FUCK SOY
>do own research because anons are anons
>top site is some veagan site that defenently wasnt biased at all
>actually look for real research
>learn about isoflavones
>may never eat bread again

Ive only done surface research but i thought id ask the chans. LET THE SHILLING COMENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/phytochemicals/soy-isoflavones
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480510/
healthline.com/nutrition/is-soy-bad-for-you-or-good
anabolicmen.com/best-testosterone-boosting-foods/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2017
>still eating bread
fuck is wrong with you?

whats wrong with bread?

Just bake your own op

Soy is also in most coffee creamer. A lot of shit is in milk too. Change all your milk products to almond milk. Also take b12 vitamins.

SOY IS IN EVERYTHING

Once you realize how much shit they put it in, you start going schizoid. People are eating soy for multiple meals a day and they don't even suspect it cause they slip it into EVERYTHING: bread, sauces, cookies, crackers, cereal, beef jerky!

I don't even think a small amount is that bad, but now I don't consume anything with it out of principle.

Fitfaggots spend their lives obsessing over everything they eat, then end up dying of some cancer anyway just like the rest of us.

THEY ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

the funny thing is soy has chemicals that literally blocks production of estrogen to a tiny effect

meanwhile americans drinking dairy products from cows that are literally injected with estrogen to keep them lactating.....

carbohydrates are the most jewish food you can eat
they degenerate your brain and make you dumber
they fuck your hormone levels and make you womanly

>Once you realize how much shit they put it in, you start going schizoid.
>you start going schizoid

What did user mean by this?

Im on a no soy, all onion diet now

>read op
>think there's no way they put soy in UK bread
>read ingredients on hoven bread
>soya flour

ppfffftttpp
the jews are turning my in a woman!

was a normmieuntil trump election
then a cringy newfag
then a lurker and self researcher so im a little late
Ill get right on that while also being a full time engineering student that has other hobbies
Im going to be checking labels alot more often now
Its not about looking fit faggot its about hormones and how they affect almost EVERYTHING about you

shit, so whats your substitute for bread?

>Work at subway
>check the ingredients
>soy in all the bread, the cheese, almost all the meat ( 9/11 have soy in them the tuna is without soy also steak and cheese)
>mfw corn syrup in every single sauce including fucking mayo, even soy in a few of the sauces

And I eat that shit everyday :(
Luckily I eat healthy as a motherfucker at home, tonnes of cabbage vegetables nuts and eggs

Deodorant has oestrogen too you spastic. Everything you eat and use does. Same

What are you going to do? Stop applying anti antiperspirant and smell like shit?

why substitute anything? all bread is good for is making sandwiches less messy, instead of eating presliced cheese and presliced meat, eat real food.

>2017
>using deodorant
fuck is wrong with you

What's real food? What are the staples of your diet?

Obviously dont know shit about food

You die without carbohydrates, carbohydrates are more or less sugar, the complexer the carbohydrates is the more versatile it is and the body can use it for more varied purposes

Reminder that your body cant really story carbohydrates instead it stores it as the most simple of sugars glucose, same goes for protein

>yfw you figure out the human body runs solely on sugar and fat in varying complexity

that does change the fact that there are good sugars and good fats, just as there are bad sugars and bad fats, the more complex nutrient you consume the better

Always reminds of the soy protein powder i had when i was young and never drank because it tasted like shit. Did I dodge a bullet soygoys?

What are these chemicals? And yes its fucked up what they do to cows to meet demand. Too many people

Shrek?

Some things you can substitute and avoid to minimize your intake you soyboy. Obviously some modern products that have estrogen are required to attract women (or atleast not repel them). Give me another ultimatum soyboy

i dont know, i dont even eat sandwiches but i eat it with meat, i guess i can eat potatoes then.

Please to soyboy.com

It's a real thing.

>You die without carbohydrates
no, plenty of studies to show you can live on fat and protein which your bodies convert to sugar when needed
we evolved on an extremely low carb diet

>Soy-lent Green

I eat zerocarb, mostly beef. Roughly once a week seafood or organ meats.
Carbohydrates are the only macro that are unnecessary. The body is able to feed all systems (including brain) with a protein and fat diet. Read up on gluconeogenesis.

Injecting cows to increase milk production is bad. Our farm, and the other family farms in the area I've worked at, don't inject hormones. Companies that run farms with thousands of cows are the problem. The only solution is to stop growing vegetables and use all that land for grazing cattle outside so they can be a healthy food source instead of stuffed with corn, hormones, and antibiotics.

Grains should be a staple, but mix it up dont just go for the snow white wheat flour, get some full grain bread preferably with more then one type of grain in it
For example every morning I eat homemade muesli with 5 types of grains, seeds and nuts in it (pretty pricey tho)
For a cheaper alternative I would recommend oatmeal with your favourite nut in it

Rice and potatoes are always a good choice, I would recommend one of these atleaste twice a week and then grains the rest of the time, provided you dont go for the snow white flour based products ofc both rice and potatoes are suitable as a staple they just arent as good as a varied mix of grains

A varied amount of vegetables are always
the basis for a good diet, carrots, cabbage and broccoli are among the healthiest and usually the cheapest
CABBAGE MOTHER FUCKER ITS NOT TASTY BUT ITS THE CHEAPEST AND MOST HEALTHIEST FOOD YOU COULD GET YOUR HANDS ON

Sun flower seeds and pumpkin seeds is something I would highly recommend any type of nut or seed actually should be part of your daily diet

ded

I dont know about just stopping to grow vegetables. Maybe corn because its fucking devoid of nutrients. Unfortunately I live in the city for school so its harder to accsess local farms that free range

Well okey, probably, since carbohydrates are basically just sugar

Anyways nothing wrong with eating complex carbohydrates

Im not in it for the (You)s but what the fuck happened to pol? I know newfags like me about a year back diluted it but how can a post like this go to the top then sink so hard. Meanwhile obvious bait and shill threads dominate what gives

Grains should never be the base of a healthy diet. Meat is always the base.
I shouldn't have said vegetables, I should have said corn and soybeans. The amount of land used to grow these crops is insane.

Fucking toothpaste has oestrogen. So do most soaps.

What are you going to do? Stop brushing your teeth? Obsession over oestrogen is autistic.

>soyboy.com

fuck, thought you were joshing.

I eat lamb instead of soy, has the same crunch.

>2017
>still brushing teeth
fucking shill

>You die without carbohydrates
Oh dear, they got to you

the flag never lies

Agree with the AmeriFag that grains are not a staple, although I would not say "meat is a staple", rather, animal products are a staple and ideal for humans.

We can however, digest starch and sugars, both of which can be utalised for energy in humans for we do best on an > 80% animal products diet.

The frogs have always been a bunch of faggots

Being this much of a faggot

Im guessing its like that because of the amount of products that use those two crops is insane. Im wondering who the fuck decided soy and corn are the two crops that should be in everything

post your links then...and please understand what you read before you cringe me

brush with baking soda

lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/phytochemicals/soy-isoflavones

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480510/

healthline.com/nutrition/is-soy-bad-for-you-or-good

Once again, I misspoke when I said meat. I agree with you it's animal products that should be a staple, not meat by itself.
As I've stated before, I'm zerocarb. However, I do acknowledge that starches and sugars can also be consumed as part of a healthy diet. I just choose to not do it myself.

Agree to disagree, while meat is a great source of nutrients its by far the worst use of farmable land, also the meat industry is by far the most unethical, even if you disregard the horrible practises of industrial meat farms, their completely idiotic use of antibiotics might quite literally become the down fall of man

That said I still eat meat, altho if I buy it in store I always buy the pricey ecological free range stuff, wich in sweden actually means something

Pic related, fuck soy

>Im guessing its like that because of the amount of products that use those two crops is insane. Im wondering who the fuck decided soy and corn are the two crops that should be in everything
Jews.

if you consume anything other than whole milk and peanut butter you are what's wrong with western society

Also the farming subsidies. Fuck that noise. If a crop isn't profitable by itself, just maaaaaybe it's because it fucking shouldn't be as widespread as it is?

> isoflavones

Gimme a quick rundown, sonny.

Prevents it allosterically, meaning your estrogen receptors are saturated so your body doesn't feel it's necessary to make more.

Estrogen and e2 filled milk is terrible though.

On an established science level this should actually mean little or nothing... but Sup Forums has been uncomfortably correct for years and we are seeing a huge rise in he-bitches.

Grains has been a staple since the fucking sumerians, at the minimum, grains are literally what empires have been built upon

Pic related, breakfast

you can get good toothpaste at health food stores 0 Floride 0 soy 0 estrogens

literal estrogen

soy is in so many every day things it's hard to avoid.

i think the real problem is when you drink a lot of soy milk eat a lot of soy powder.

Isn't fluoride literally the whole point of toothpaste though?
Also why does it matter? You aren't swallowing your toothpaste I hope?

This, twin lotus is the shit

Looks like shit too, like literally its brown, good flavour and makes your teeth as white as can be

I wholeheartedly agree that industrial farming is completely unethical and the use of antibiotics to combat sickness caused by only feeding grains to factory-farmed animals is anti-human. However, I disagree that raising meat animals is the worst use of farmable land. Monocropping is what causes deserts to form, the best thing we could do for the environment would be to allow natural plants to grow and allow herbivores to graze them, which we then harvest for meat.

They have been a staple because they're a cheap, easy food source that can support higher populations. Even though as a whole, those populations will be more unhealthy.
>Swedecuck supports overpopulation

simple carbs are killers

complex carbs are better

simple carbs/sugars make you fat and can lead to brain disease like dementia.

see Dr. Perlmutter for more

The point if brushing your teeth is to remove gunk aka shit that becomes plack
The point of flouride is to kill the bacteria that turn sugars into acid wich in turns gives you holes

Fluoride is not the only thing that can kill those bacteria
But it is very good at sedating people, its one of the key ingredients in makeing prozac for example

Exactly. Doesn't matter to moneybags though does it?

This guy may be the swedeflag in here

Grain is what you feed domesticated animals. Empires were built on domesticated humans. So close.

Being aware and limitaing intake is important, doesnt matter if its in everything.

I agree with you, although I am low carb myself. I'm sure you've read it but Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Western A. Price is a great read if you have not seen it.

When you've got nothing else to eat, fermenting grains and eating them can keep you living, I have not doubt. When you have booming fertility then you may need to grow grains.

www.kostdoktorn.nu

Don't buy the bread that's been mass produced in factories. I discovered the same, and found that the breads baked at the store doesn't contain any soy, they are fresh and coming from bakeries in the morning.

>what is gluconeogenesis?

Don't eat sugar. Don't eat simple or complex carbs (same thing as sugar). Surprising how few problems you'll have with teeth.

Yes cattle should be free range and eat what ever the fuck they want, but in the same area that those cattle are grazing you could literally feed 100x more people and still avoiding desertification by rotating crops

>Hurr everyone eating cow is definitely the best use of land on this overpopulated rock with a finite amount of farmland

Think ffs

Haha good one

Plants would die without carbohydrates. That's what they are made from, cellulose is just chains of carbohydrates.

Humans are made out of - mostly water- but them about in equal parts, proteins and fats, mostly saturated fats. Humans like cows can live off fats for energy but also carbs and proteins to a limited extent.

Well I eat plenty of fruit so thats going to be hard

Do you guys think there is soy in the subway bread? :)

I haven't heard of that book, I'll give it a look. Thanks!
Rotating crops doesn't fix the problem of literally salting the earth through irrigation. Also, I'm not saying eating cows is the best way to feed the world, I'm saying eating cows is the best way to feed us. Starvation is what happens when overpopulation happens. It's self-regulating.

>meanwhile americans drinking dairy products from cows that are literally injected with estrogen to keep them lactating.....

Could not find one source to back up this claim.

Did find sources that say cows are given another harmless growth hormone called rBGH. it's a bovine hormone so it has no effect on humans.

Love how everyone feels the need to correct me even tho I have already been corrected and admitted my fault

Fucking wise guys

But it's hormones, it has to be harmful! Thinking about rBST still makes me salty. We had to get a band on our tank saying we don't use it.

Highly recommended Western A. Price. It's the final red pill for nutrition and I don't use that term lightly.

He was a dentist which is not the normal kind of nutritional researcher... I'm not going to try to sell it to you, but he traveled the world in the 1930's and visited primitive cultures to see what they ate and well... the PDF is freely available online, I really highly recommend reading it an judging for yourself.

The Western A Price foundation is big and highly active, I recommend it. They don't recommend a particular diet which people find annoying but they recommend dietary principals which is more important.

Good you are waking up to it, now this is a piece of sound advice, fucking eat more beef, especially lean steaks I shit you not you will begin to notice. So not all red meat is bad for males as beef raises T anabolicmen.com/best-testosterone-boosting-foods/

Once a week or twice in the beginning eat beef, maybe even Sunday a steak with some healthy green salad and home made oven cooked (no oil) oven chips. Boil the potato chips 3 mins rolling boil, then drain, throw into a bowl with all the seasoning, paprika, black pepper, maybe some garlic (it works) to add savoryness instead of salt. Toss into oven 30 - 40 mins done! place beside steak and serve with salad or boiled veg, bon appetit user :D

Other things to consider, avoid eating too much chicken, you can actually avoid it all together as you wont need it; It has something in it, I forget the exact name that mimics the female hormone estrogen. Beer also lowers T just cut down or even better fuck it off completely and never soy!

gods speed user o/

Nigga we have hade irrigation in sweden for fucking ever and I dont see no massive deserts

I could agree with you if you happen to be a dumb mother fucker with bi knowledge of salt and use water with alot of salt in it without removing it, but you us humans have come along way im pretty sure we can have massive irrigation worldwide without the risk of desertification aslong as we put our minds to it

Oh btw nice way of moving the goal posts since you literally said "monocropping"

Thanks for the book recomendation defenetly checking this out. Also booming fertility was a decreasing phenomanon untill recently in the west... Also THOSE DIGITS

They fucking put sugar and corn syrup in subway bread so its extremely likely

Sorry for the fucked up sentences im on my phone

You get the basic gestalt

>fucking eat more beef
Yes!
>especially lean steaks
No homo

Anyway Lamb is the best meat, everyone knows that.

OIL!!! fuck yes do use a little oil, olive oil as it raises T just don't be a TV chef spacker adding it like its ketchup and then your face wont break out horribly from all that greasy added fat... fuck hemp oil and all that lite shit off, only olive oil is good for men.

Lol faggot I work there, trust me there is soy in it, cant rember about the cornsyrup tho but I would not be surprised

Thank fuck I am English and have shit teeth anyway

You really are pretty fucking stupid, aren't you? Why do you think the middle east is a desert now? Couldn't possibly be because they salted the earth through irrigation a thousand years ago. Bye bye Mesopotamia!
Yeah, I said monocropping, meaning growing a single crop over a large area. Congratulations, you change what the monocrop is from year to year. Replenish the nitrogen, keep adding the potassium fella.

It looks interesting enough I'll buy the book. I prefer reading books to pdfs.

Hemp is a great source of fats and amino acids, just sayin, probably one of the most underrated food sources

know what else is a great source of fats and amino acids?

Animals.

The fuck is your problem, ofc they turned it into desert! Since they hade no fucking clue about the salt

What has there not been irrigation in europe since the fucking romans? Yes there has and that was thousands of years ago, theres still plenty of fine farmland in europe

Not to mention the fact that they still grow plenty of crops in the ME

So riddle me this. How come I check every box for the "soyboy" meme except I never eat soy? I'm leftist, vegetarian, feminist, not overtly racist (triggering, I know), fighter of Sup Forumstards everywhere - the whole package. Yet I made it happen entirely without soy.

And what is your point?

I too work there. Must investigate.

Cuz you got so many other oestrogen in you adding soy to the mix would be like taking a shit on a dog shit, I mean sure it would make it shittier but common whats the point its kinda defeatist

Also a soy boy is a weak little bitch that looks like a 12 year old boy with his physique even tho hes well into his 30s, has nothing to do with your political spectrum, even tho alot of pol/tards/ will disagree on that point

Read this while eating a massive roast with green beans and potatoes. I live with my grandma so shes pretty good with dinners. Thanks for the tips though

And think thats what ancient greeks likely ate alot of and they were extremely masculine

Don't get your panties in a knot i didnt realise you were the earlier subway poster.