As a father, what is the proper way to respond to your daughter dressing like this?

As a father, what is the proper way to respond to your daughter dressing like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kdOsWoU4Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

acid to the face

I'd fuck you proper if I was your age mate

We must consult with the legendary Howie Rubin to answer this question.

FRANCE NO!!

Spanking.

theres literally nothing wrong with their clothes

If you had a daughter, you failed.

hitting on her of course

If you built her confidence and self assurance/assurance of your unconditional love in her formative years you'll have nothing to worry about.

fuck, marry, kill, kill

Fuck her in the ass if you know what I mean.

This isn't slutty in Brazil?

I’d get fucking depressed if I had 4 daughters and no sons.
No matter what you do at some point she will disappoint.

hell no

nothing

just accept the fact that your daughter is going to get plowed by my spic dick

This is what puts me off from having a girl in the future

>high chance of them being a liberal cunt
>dress like sluts because of their peers
>Men trying to nab your prize(d) child

I feel it's gonna be a hard life trying to teach them the right side of politics and how it will lead them a better life.

oh daddy pressed up against you bum a little to rough there sweetie?

Let me just slide between you and this wall.

t. The Current Year France

Oh fuck I think I might know the girl o the far right with blond hair.

If you were a strong father your daughter wouldn't be acting out as a dumb thot

>to respond

here's the thing, you already fucked up allowing to grow up thinking this kind of attire is acceptable.

You're looking to cure the disease instead of preventing it. Can't be cured without literally uprooting her from your country and moving to another country and teaching her to select better friends.

Send them my way. I'll teach them a few things.

I have seen church goers with less clothing than them.
Brazil is degenerate.

Pic related is the kind of prize I'm talking about. This solid seven on the left.

Beatings

You clearly didn't spend time with her. Get her into your hobbies.

There is nothing you can do these days without going to jail

Simply producing white children is a victory, everything else is secondary

Hit on her friends who dress like her.

She'll get embarrassed and hopefully the message too. That'll show her.

'Put some trousers on you dirty fucking slut!'

then bend her over your knee, lift what little skirt there is, pucker her camel toe so it sits just a little from her lower buttocks, and spank her, being sure to make contact with the puckered camel toe with each strike, not too hard, but hard enough to make her aroused, then get her to suck your cock, if she says it tastes funny simply explain that her brother also tried to go out wearing unsuitable attire and you were forced to bugger some sense into him. #chocolatepopsicle

Slutshaming works, use it.

Don't buy them the clothes in the first place. If you do, there is nothing you can do.

Le bbased brazil strikes again

Fuckerightinthpussy

Allah u Ackbar my fellow frenchman

You failed as a father and did not bring her up religiously.

They dress like whores.

Just like you have nothing to worry about if your self assured son walks around flashing stacks of hundred dollar bills and makes them easy to access.

Would've been better if you were an Anglo

guy in my street has 5 girls.

He switched jobs to one on the rigs haha... what a life

That's sick, I love it

2 and 3 is ok imo, at least for a private party.

>you daughter goes out dressed like that

What do?

Fuck then kill, fuck then kill, fuck then kill, fuck then kill then fuck

Incest.

solid 7 hmmmm.... you from blackpool or something?

unironically this

women are children and should be corrected with beatings if they step out of line
this is the only way we can preserve order

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

>slutty in Brazil?
I think they use a different system

I bet she passes as a seven in Britain.

make her watch as you rape her friends

Dry anal.

>I’d get fucking depressed if I had 4 daughters and no sons.
>No matter what you do at some point she will disappoint.
The son probably will to. The difference is that your son 30 years to unfuck himself and get his shit together, your daughter has about 20.

Doesn't leave much room for living the millennial meme life of partying and traveling.

>They don't get it

ask her husband why the fuck you betrothed her to him if he's not going to keep her in line.

lol i was just on holiday in france, chicks were noticeably slimmer, think i saw 2 hamplanets in a week.

And slimmer basically = hotter

had dry anal with gf the other day her butthole is literally damaged for etenrity now. i feel awful

>Solid seven on the left
>flag

On the other hand you are pretty much guaranteed to have grand kids. If you get sons the first one is statistically most likely to turn out the best so its not like you can make lots of them and expect to do better and better.

Get 3 daughters and your genetic legacy is secured for sure.

>having a female offspring

those girls look 18-23

if they're dressing like that so late in the game, that means you spent the past 18-23 years fucking up as a parent

personality doesn't change much for post-pubescent people

you have to lay the groundwork during your kids' formative years to keep them from adopting the modern degenerate persona

religion helps with this and so does mild exposure to the dangers of degeneracy

but if you didn't raise your kids right to begin with, they're already gone by that age

>You have now been arrested for violence and sexist behavior. Your sentence is 10 years in jail and you must stay at least one mile away from your daughter from here on out. Your wife has divorced you, she gets the house, the car, the dog and all your money, as you won't be needing them where you are going for the next 10 years. Your daughter suffered some bruises, perhaps even went to the doctor to check it out, but is otherwise fine again. The week after, she started dressing even sluttier to provoke you and rebel against your oppressive behavior.

Wow, great idea!

pretty sure they look 25+

Lol this was actually a funny first comment.

>He also doesn't get it

the whole point is to make sure she marries a chad

you should also be a chad if you're a father

Easy there, Ahmed.

France has more musdlimes than us.

Two in the middle are fine but skirts a little short. Should wear hose. The ones on the end I wouldn’t let leave the house without changing into a non-whorish top

this

very much doubt it

they are most definitely undergrads who are preening to look older

>pretty sure they look 25+
That's what happens to girls that drinks.

ask her if she need more snacks and drinks

Fpbp

kekaroo lad

Slut shame, break phone (she doesn`t have a job to buy a new one so don`t worry), arrange wedding with a real man. If these don`t work then u should consider having another child or deal with the fact that you have done many mistakes. There is nothing left to do. Probably you can raise the grandchildren better.

yeah and how did you get a daughter? with a wife yourself, so basically you are exploiting you father-in-law the same way. but does it matter? no because it was passed on us for thousands of generations.

fpbp

and then you send her to a public school, or she makes some new "friends" at university

sure, it would be nice if that confidence created during her formative years stood up to that challenge...

pls stop lads the bants is too high

Fucking hell
The punchline would be better if you had british flag

rape her till she learns her lesson

youtube.com/watch?v=1kdOsWoU4Qo

Fap Fap fap

FPBP, faith in France restored.

More like you are ensuring that future progeny are raised right

Raising a daugyter correctly is way more important than Raising a Son correctly. At least with a boy his friends will bully him into submission, but female friends will promote degeneracy. more than likely your daughter when she becomes a mother it's going to be a stay-at-home mom, so you got to make sure she's instilling the correct ideas into your grandkids heads.

The whole thing about her getting fucked is irrelevant, because if you didnt notice thats how people repoduce.

Honor killing

lol 5 females and 1 male in the house. The complaining must never end.

Rape them to show what to expect out on the party circuit when they get roofied.

Are these two girls Brits ? They look familiar as in locals where I live ... If not they have doppelgangers

Thats why you "home school" them

Bruv, you should be able to tell if they're /our/ girls

The one on the left looks like something you'd wake up next to after a heavy night out round Morecambe , Jesus Christ .

Nice copypasta. It's how society works. Women have to come somewhere, and I'm sure you want a hottie with virtue to bang. That's where the dad comes in. Don't hate on something you benefit from.

Well I guess in Brazil they are over dressed since you are all pretty much reprobates.
>This isn't slutty in Brazil?
No in fact they are dressed like nuns in Brazil.

Yeah I kinda guessed it , they just look like familiar faces , mind you they all look the same when there down on their knees sucking your dick

Leashes.

Knock the dumb bitch out.........then fuck her.

Take her to Detroit. Show her literal street walkers.
Take her to nice suburb, show her well dressed wealthy women.
Ask her why she's dressing like a nigger whore and who she hopes to attract?