The question Sup Forumstards can't answer without proving how retarded they really are

So Sup Forums how can you claim that white people are the master race while simultaneously claiming that Jews outsmart and outwit white people in every single way and are so much more powerful than white people, even though there are so fewer of them? Does that not make Jews the master race? They sure are better at inventing and innovating, historically.

So you admit they're smarter?

Sup Forums attributes their success to their ursury against other races and mostly advocate against them as a race due to their innate evil, promotion of degeneracy and hatred against the goyim.

The problem is that they go full retard and become fascists instead of attempting peaceful solutions, which delegitimises their platform of moral superiority or even basic rationality.

Sup Forums BTFO

So basically they're butthurt and are screeching "That's not fair, you're winning! That should be against the rules!" because Jews are better at playing the game.

Yes.

(((They))) ARE smarter you idiot, Ashkenazi jews have the highest IQs.

Exactly, so white people AREN'T the master race, Jews are.

>Sup Forums is one person

It's starting to become that way.

So you agree that Jews are the master race?

Do you expect a "hah, thats pretty hypocritical, I concede user you're right, I guess the jews are the master race after all"?
You know the answer to this and its pride and vanity. Most of Sup Forums operates like the very jews they despise, they envy them. It's kinda gay.

Does this prove that racists are deep down just envious of the races they hate, like when super conservatives who hate homosexuals turn out to be closeted homosexuals themselves?

ooh yea now i see. Hundreds of posts per hour, all saying different opinions, but after all it's like if it was only one person because all of these come from people that think the same way, regardless the contradiction between all the opinions in the posts.

You are a special kind of retarded...

Depends on what qualifies as master race. If it's only intelligence, it's Jews. If it's only physicality, it's blacks. If it's the optimal combination of brains and brawns, it's Whites.

Because Sup Forums isn't one person so hold different views
>/Thread

Shouldn't we all appreciate these aspects of eachothers' race and equally find purposes or everyone in society according to these tendencies? I feel like that's how we evolve as a species.

No because thats a baseless argument. People want to feel superior to others, others have a need to be superior or they'll become depressed. You're dealing with young adults with no life experience and adults in thier 40's who've failed their ambitions in life, wanting to tear the entire infrastructure down.

The REAL question Sup Forums cant answer is: Why would you get rid of a distinct racial hierarchy built into this democratic republic by killing off the lower class. If its not blacks, its mexicans, if its not mexicans its some other minority, if its not them it'll be you. Thats the thing about a capitalist society, it's functionalist for a reason, there needs to be people at the bottom for others to thrive.

So you think white people should be servants of the Jews so they can thrive? I don't agree, I think that's very racist.

Most of pol are crypto-communist fascists, they dont believe in hierarchies, just a collective self-sustaining community of people who will provide for eachother.

>crypto-communist fascists

yes, they are basically stalinists

They're not servants of the jews though, they're just second place. Just because someones isnt first doesnt mean they're a servent. Whites are given commodities just like any other silver medalist. To run society you need a little bit of vanity sprinkled into the mouths of the workers so they'll have no problem kicking down instead of punching up. Easier to govern too, just place niggers or whatever enemy puppet on a stick on an opposing side and you can write legislature. They're not servants, most benefit.

Not smarter, just better liars, backstabbing, war causing, communist scum promoting, smut pushing crybabies that sceam “Eternal Victimization “ the loudest “ ..........”mic drop “....

they are only second per capita, there are more whites individually in the economic elite than jews.

Yes but you said we need a race on the bottom. And white people are dumber than Jews so white people should serve Jews. But I don't agree, that's very racist and slavery has proven to be bad historically.

Asians are smarter too, therefore dog eaters are Superior /s

Evil people are worse when they're smart.

Jews btw didn't invent much, neither do they innovate. Examples or be btfo.

Asians: dog eaters
Whites: dog fuckers

>crypto-communist fascists
what are you even talking about dude?

weren't tesla and einstein jews?

So because they're smarter and know how to win the game easier you're butthurt and want to change the rules so you can win easier? Isn't that kind of childish?

Fascists who want communism, they see the state and authority as transitionary states of enabling this free and prosperous society, talk to an ethno-nationalist, they're very sentimental about it. This is just their solution.

>Yes but you said we need a race on the bottom.
Is the bottom 2nd place?
>And white people are dumber than Jews so white people should serve Jews.
It's in their best interest to
>But I don't agree, that's very racist and slavery has proven to be bad historically.
You wouldnt be here if you thought that.

population % in relation to gross income, jews are an ethnostate already user.

Jews are smart with their money.

Not about the game cos I'm not playing.
Khazar jews have a high prevalence of sociopathy, strong in-group preference and a giant grudge against whites.

I'd be be stupid not to distrust them. Like you if you were intelligent and white.

Triggered chink detected nice flag fag

whites are prettier and physically stronger, and only like 5 IQ points behind.
Azns rek you in spatial recognition
Africans outspeed you

get off your hubris lampshade

and this. history shows that kikes are untrustworthy civillizational tumors.

we have every right to not want to associate with you

Ding ding ding
But its racist to say we're different and racist to say we're the same

Exactly, so Jews and Asians are both better than whites? So Jews and Asians are the master race?

That's not what he said fag

There's no such thing as a master race.
There is however such thing as a master state of thought and morals that were established by whites and are mostly promoted by whites. The issue with a higher standing morality is that there are collections of other beliefs that are made purposefully to undermine these beliefs, or even use them against their holders, for the sake of turning profits or enacting social change that demand keeping the current structure of power undisturbed.

>if you don't want to be wiped out it means you think you're the master race
Why do leftists constantly create this strawman of white identitarianism?