Are you coming to Ancapistan, Sup Forums?

Are you coming to Ancapistan, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patri_Friedman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman
ancapistan.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Atlantis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva_Reefs#Republic_of_Minerva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Rose_Island
amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/dp/0700613587
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stan
Sorry, I'm not a sandnigger.

Is forcing your women to abort your child after consensual intercourse a violation of the NAP, because technically the child is your semen after all and the woman took them willingly, so it is not your problem that she was fertile at the time of intercourse?

I give it 10 hours before it turns into waterworld without Hopper.

>Liberate humanity from politicians
So who will manage the island, such as maintenance and legal duties?
Who will decide on laws for the island?
Who will tax the citizens in order to make a return on investment and pay for maintenance?
Who will manage trade to ensure there are supplies and emergency crew?
Who will manage the legal duties associated with running this island such as managing relations with other nations?

Whatever you call the people in charge, they are politicians.

Market forces son
where we're going, we don't need "leaders".

enjoy being servants to the toughest guy that moves there

This level was cool in Syndicate. And Black Ops 2.

Have any of you ancaps ever worked in a company in a position higher than burger flipper? Do you not understand that it's essentially an autocratic/aristocratic collectivist body with a strict hierarchy?

>implying Ancapistan won't be a comfy vaporwave virtual-plaza utopia

It'll be fucking glorious. A world where whiny liberals, wrathful statist scum, and communist romanticism have no power

>be ancap
>has to live on an island because no roads

no i will watch as you retards die when you run out of resources though

their biggest enemy has been made obsolete, this is bad news

Im gonna get me some slave girls.

LOL

Market forces will dictate the place has very good security. It is going to rely almost totally on tourism for income. Tourists avoid unsafe places. Even rumors of it being dangerous will drive away most tourists. Therefore it will need strictly enforced rules and a visible police force.

Who makes the rules and commands the police forces?

>ANARCHOcapitalism
>needing a police force

How about you stop being whiny and get an actual job?

>We want to go away from those pesky (((politicians))) come join us go- i mean guys!
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patri_Friedman (One of Seasteading Institutes founders)
>Patri is the grandson of Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman
>Friedman was born in Brooklyn, New York on July 31, 1912. His parents, Sára Ethel (née Landau) and Jenő Saul Friedman,[25] were Jewish immigrants from Beregszász in Carpathian Ruthenia, Kingdom of Hungary (now Berehove in Ukraine).

:^)

Let's give them a few weeks to get situated in their make believe land, then call together a small task force of people to take over the "country". After that we can do fuck all to it.

Milton was ahead of his time and todays society is still not ready for his vision. watch your filthy greek mouth, nigger.

ancapistan.com/

We already know the place Ancapistan will form.

>literally Bioshock but with more slave labor and not hidden from the world

Not an argument, edgelord. Quit worshipping gay-ass froglords and I'll tell you how the world really works

Hitler was ahead of his time and todays society is still not ready for his vision. watch your filthy memeflag mouth, nigger.

>falling for the kikeiest scam in the history of humanity

Also apparently Google considers kikeiest to be a legit world.

what a cute little country, don't mind if I do.

It's her fault for being a fertile WHORE

Kratocracy is the best form of government

so what would happen when a herd of whales just shows up?

Each citizen comes equipped with their very own nuclear missile silo, inside of which there is a single nuclear bomb with a blast yield of 25 megatons just for that occasion.

>rapture except above water and no superpowers
fucking
G A Y

it would be able to run away better than those stationary nations we have today

Ancapistan will look like Isenguard within ten years

Ever had grilled whaleburgers? To die for m8.

> Be rich western mainland faggotdweller
> Move to artificial island floating city whatever it is, it looks nice and I have the money.
> pirates aren't real lol.
> tfw pirates raid.

I am going to violate the NAP with extreme prejudice

Why do you think there won't be a ton of brown people living and working there. Who will clean the floors and cook?

The way we pay for roads is basically the way ancaps feel that things should be paid for. It is basically a usage tax. You pay a gas tax, so if you use the road you pay for it when you buy gasoline. If you don't want a car and don't use the roads you won't be buying gasoline would you? Unlike property tax that pays for schools even if you don't have kids going to those schools.

Hahaha i feel sorry for you tax cucks, i will go live in liberia and pay no taxes to anyone!

I'll gladly be a warlord's slave

would you kindly?

>floating nation
nothing could possibly go wrong

Finally.
My dreams of being an Arms dealer on the high seas can be real

Piracy is an international crime.
It's literally legal to kill them.

Private security forces are still technically police. They are carrying out the same task. Who makes the rules that this private security enforces?

The person that contracts them

Reminder that it took a literal superpower granting drug to fuck up this society.

And they have the same capability to be tyrannical or benevolent as a politician does. The issues with "politicians" is rooted in human nature. This island is going to be plagued with the same issues balancing tyranny, law, order, and liberty as societies always have.

Don't even go there.

>implying they won't just become the Rape Islands

I want to, but it'll probably be too expensive to actually move there.

Except it’s contractual and voluntary

This changes nothing. They'll still be creating all the same problems anarchist have with the police

Friendly reminder that the last time this was tried, it was destroyed by a hurricane. And the time before that... by a Haitian (lol) gunboat. And the time before that... by the Tongan army (one of the world's smallest standing armies). And the time before that... by the Italian navy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Atlantis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva_Reefs#Republic_of_Minerva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Rose_Island

But I guess those times weren't REAL anarcho-capitalism, eh? Have fun :)

Are you guys going be able to have sex with children too? That must be absolutely fun.

Unless the owners miraculously create employment other than running hotels and restaurants in that place,the only people buying property there are going to be the wealthy looking for a new toy.

Who is John Galt?

is this going to interfere with the teahupoo break?
if so, it should not be done there.

that's a basic for any utopia free of racism and politics

I would go, but I can't swim. Besides, that OP image looks like shit in a petri dish. I don't want to live in a science experiment.

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers: The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military by Bryan Mark Rigg
"Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought-perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals."
amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/dp/0700613587

Hmm. So I guess this makes Hitler's attempt at saving Europe a farce too? Nice logic, nigger.