The creator of #CalmBeforeTheStorm larp outs himself

twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/933386030950076416

Oh, this faggot is associated with Victory of the LARP. Even though we knew it was a LARP these faggots should all be banned now

This is the future face of Sup Forums and it. Is. Beautiful.

>tfw always have fun in LARP threads while also not retarded enough to believe anything on Sup Forums is real

Victory of the Larp is AIDS and cancer

These fuckin boomers man

Those threads have gone on WAAAAAY too long and should be removed at this point. It's doing nothing but gradually degrading this board and I think that's its exact intention.

CBTS threads are the biggest god damned cancer currently infesting Sup Forums. 3 or 4 active threads at any given time. Always on the first 2 pages. No discussion to be had except for namefags copying and pasting various bullshit that makes no sense. It's full of boomers, Glenn Beck shills and (((civic nationalists))) too.

naivity of boomers, no wonder every usa politician abused and used in every way possible .

Have we actually ever reached such terminal stages of cancer before? We did get influx of reddit multiple times and maybe a handful of casual newfriends due to 1&2 being broken constantly, but THIS bad?

At least getting blind boomer cunts to ask questions is an improvement from watching and obeying cable TV.

As long as they stay in their containment threads and ponder the (((ruling elite))) instead of sportsball and shuffleboard I have no problem with them.

Fuck off, this board is not where this bullshit belongs, stop trying to excuse this fucking cancer.

It's literal cancer of the highest degree, and it needs to go away.

This needs to be on the front page. Will continue to bump.

haha,when intel shills get mixed up in what narrative they should promote , or one of the operators of account fucking up with script

The Q larp is pretty lame but it doesn’t bother me that they make threads on here, it’s no worse than the cuck and shitpost threads that get spammed here. If it keeps newfags in containment it can’t be that bad

Checked. Boomer containment board on Sup Forums is better than boomer containment on cable TV. If the (((elite))) lose the support of the boomers then all they'll have is the soy boys.

bump

That's because you're a fucking shill. There is absolutely no reason this shit should be on this board. Do you understand that it's offtopic, not news, pure disinformation and a fucking LARP. It's cancer, now stop trying to excuse it.

No. It is cancer and you're a shill.

Mass report the threads
Do it from your phone and go into airplane mode and then go back out for a new IP
Bonus points if they ban your IP range from reporting too much

I've been doing it for a week now, with no results.

You two seem to have a very strong hatred for old white people who literally dindu nuffin except for fart around in their CBS board. It's almost like you want them to watch and obey Cable TV.

This shit has turned into a sideshow.

Anyone says it's not a big deal, better than sportsball NO YOU'RE WRONG IT'S CANCER

>You two
>Can't check ID's
Boomer detected.

go to sleep moarpheus

the purpose of that garbage larp is to slide new threads

The problem faggot, is these schizo boomers are gonna finally realize this is a LARP and stick around. We need to purge this cancer!

It's almost like you are trying to find every single way to excuse this without actually giving a valid reason. I rather boomers fuck off then keep this cancer on the board. Seriously, you should fuck off too if you think this shit is okay.

Who the fuck is moarpheus? Is this all you shills can do, throw around names and labels to avoid the obvious systematic cancer that this board has become? You people literally have no excuse for this shit.

>Clicking on two identically colored ID's means you're a boomer

Reach harder pls

>Old white people getting redpilled is bad

Oy vey do we need to shut it down!?!?!

i said go to sleep

Can someone please explain what that follow the white rabbit shit was, I saw those stupid stickers all over uni last year

Do you really think the mods aren't in on it?

You mad shill? You can't just call someone some random name and expect that to make your argument. Fuck off with your obvious cancer.

This explains so much of what happened to my beloved Sup Forums. Once again, the eternal boomer fucks Millenials over. I hate Boomers so goddamn much.

For real though, frank crew, you need to step your game up.

Wow I'm feeling really tired frien. Must be all that turkey I ate.

>Without giving excuses

Boomers. Getting. Redpilled. Why do you have such an irrational hatred towards this concept? Really activating my almonds here...

>ready for the light
>VOTL 2.0
And here I was thinking we finally got rid of that schizophrenic fuck.

THERES NO REDPILLS IN THOSE THREADS FAGGOT ITS ALL DISINFO ITS A LARP IT DOESNT BELONG HERE. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

At least bodhi isn't shilling his book

but but this one is different, muh Q

Boomer women spend time in /htg/, they aren't here for smoloko pics about Jews

>uses to word cancer as an insult
dude im from bosnia so i have an excuse to be lazy and shitpost online

what is your excuse 1st worlder?

also whats your opinion on spencer?

And CNN isn't? A disinfo thread on Sup Forums is leagues ahead of (((TV))) as far as truth content goes.

Spotted the JIDF faggot. Kill yourself.

You still haven't actually made any argument about why this shit should stay? You keep using the fucking ((())) like you know how to use it but you're just an obvious shill. IT. IS. CANCER. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

As a result of this evidence, from this point on all LARP Before the Storm threads should be immediate ban.

>why should I care that the lungs have cancer I'm the fucking liver lmao

Because it spreads and will contaminate the entire board and website, much like it did to places like GLP. /cbts/ acts like the Sup Forums refugee center for schizo refugees and as long as it exists they will keep flooding in (see video views after a single week here to realize just how bad the potential actually is ) and once they become numerous enough and tired of their containment thread, they'll spill everywhere and split in every single thread until a large portion of the posts here are actual schizophrenia. Who am I kidding, that already happened and you get accused as some highly-organized paid shill for pretty much everything nowadays

Boomers getting redpilled is why they should stay. This is the third time I've said it are you fucking illiterate?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums were nearly killed by MLP back in the day which was an invasion from other gay ass places. GLP has invaded here numerous times. Earthquake niggers invaded last year. In modern times I can't think of anything quite this bad in modern times tho

You're yelling at a wall. Newfags and fucking Boomers are totally incapable of understanding the mere concept of "Cancer" in the context of this site. Just give up, man. This board is so goddamn far fallen. There's rock bottom, and then there's crashing right through rock bottom and continuing down. We have crashed through rock bottom.

We've been over this and you're going in circles like the fucking Jew you are. There are no redpills to be had in those threads, your bullshit excuses don't hold up.

Mods must be in on it

>#CalmBeforeTheStorm larp

But nothing happened.

People on Sup Forums didn't even believe it? What was the fucking point? Why should we even be upset?

We need Snacks back more than ever. Or at least a mod that isn't shackled by faggotry and will lay the banhammer on all these goddamn faggots. I'll even include myself in that as long as something is done.

>>The problem faggot, is these schizo boomers are gonna finally realize this is a LARP and stick around. We need to purge this cancer!

the question at this point really is; can Sup Forums red pill quicker than the cancer spreads

It's almost like there's a million other threads to read where you'll get told to shut the fuck up and lurk if you're a boomerposter.

Do you really think pol can be killed with a few grannies on cholesterol meds in our ranks?

The utter state of this board makes the removal of CBTS threads a joke. As long as 90% of the threads are pure garbage than getting rid of a LARP general isn't the highest priority.

What Sup Forums needs is a new mod who actually wants to do their fucking job.

actually let me take a look

>LARP
>removed at this point
>degrading this board
>this board
>fucking shill
>fucking LARP
>It's cancer
>It is cancer and you're a shill
>You people
>You mad
>going in circles

you are to buttblasted to be a person who is regular on pol, you should probably relax, take a nap, and just lurk for a while instead of just shitposting nonsense.

OP of CBTS #1 to #6 here. I'm extremely proud.

2 capitulations weren't enough

Originally it was just a honeypot trying to get people to post classified shit.

>why do third graders have text books? Everyone already knows that stuff!
You are a special kind of solipsist

if you want it gone, you have to shitpost in it like the Frankposters did to Frank. They utterly demoralized his larping through memes and ridicule and doxxing. Mods are compromised and kept banning the frankposters and deleting their threads but they persisted. Stop bitching and start shitposting.

Frankfurt big guy, pls go and stay go

elaborate ?

those were good times, I remember Frank claiming he was seeing me and threatening to send dem beetles

ANON5 ISN'T FRANK THO

THAT WAS A METALARP

B-but I'm not from Frankfurt.

pop culture meme statement, plucked from Alice in Wonderland, memed into any rhetorical encouragement to follow a "rabbit hole" (neo in the matrix following trinity with her roastie-on-spring-break rabbit tattoo as an egregious example)

mainly re-appropriated to be used for raves, orgies, drug availability, and obscure political movements (see: Q LARPs)

He's talking nonsense.

They’re literally screaming to get it shut down. Normal anons just ignore threads they don’t like. They want you to think that all their slide threads on pol constantly are more important. Paranoid shills.

Long story short: there's a reason they kept wanting people to dox the loc of AF1, and it wasn't benevolent.

No wonder the Trump Cult of Personality and Israel shilling has been out of control. Fucking boomers.

You glow in the dark.

Constant shilling/butthurt isn't the only reason I checked out CBTS, I usually leave generals alone.

So let's just assume the shills are right, what I said going on in these theads?
>lots of boomers
>lots of reddit
>lots of shills
>really, really terrible memes [from shills]
>lots of cancer
Cool, a containment thread to help our containment board; barring the NN fit, Sup Forums has improved in quality since the CBTS began. This is frothy concer-trolls perspective, mind you (and it's pretty much a 100% positive, banning the threads would reduce hoard quality by their own arguments).
What do I see in there? The same as above plus some
>normies getting red pilled
>memes made to help redpill people
>LOTS of sourced information I didn't know, particularly details about Saudi Arabia and uranium One
Even though I rarely go into the threads, I can't think of one negative aspect of them existing and there are so, so many positives.

Conclusion; people who are rabidly against CBTS are literal paid shills or complete fucking autists who need to weaponize for gtfo

Cheers and Checked

Ok then fuck off then.

hmm,why ?where did originated this thread?cia ?

prove it.

A very convenient ability, it lowered my electricity bill.

No. I'm here to laugh at retards like you, but also mourn for retards like you.

I fucking hate auto correct is fucking bad.
>is
>you must have meant isn't
Seriously wtf.

Don't know which groups are responsible. Don't really care.

The Eternal Boomer strikes again.

At least 222 dissapeared once his prediction didn't come true.

I swear, most LARPers are paid disinfo agents. Bring back Frank threads. At least he was homegrown.

PROVE WHAT

Until they jacked his trip, those threads were comfy as fuck desu.

Pol,
Did you or did you not want the normies to get red pilled?
If you did, did you think it would be any different than this when genuinely extroverted people came here?
Did you honastly think people would go full 1488?
Are you not pleased that people for some social skills are spreading entry level red pills to wider public and its taking hold?
Did you honastly think that pushing the JQ on social media could take hold and lure people here not just put them off?
Yes it is cringy watching these boomers play babys first larp but just be please that there is peopl are being drawn in to where they can be exposed to something more real.
signed newfag bong

Sure, Frank said some really retarded shit, but he actually had some decent insight into the structure of the elite and how they interact and what pawns they use.

It would explain the retardation in the net neutrality threads too. There's chantards on both sides actually fighting in between 70% huemonkey tier ignorance and unresponsive lecturing. I don't even think its shilling I think its those fucking CBTS tinfoil boomer faggots because they just post and post and ignore everyone lighting them up for being a moron.

Some of y'all must have seen their bullshit right?

my preciousssss