ITT: worst characters of their respective show. I'll start with the obvious

ITT: worst characters of their respective show. I'll start with the obvious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's Suzaku a character from Code Geass.

That's not Ougi user.

Oh-gee > Suzaku.

i don't like denpa onna but i really hated her so i'm going to post her

If they wanted to portray Suzaku as a total traitor, they should have made him as a girl and do a lot of lewd things with Lelouch

well manga not a show but fuck it

DELETTTTT THISSSSSSSSSSS

This guy is so fucked.

>Both end in the same last 2 numbers

Thank you, where can I watch it?

Correct

This colossal autist.

Lucky for you user it airs on Adult Swim!

HERE IT COMES

This

Pic related was objectively a worst character, even if I ended up hating that bitch as a person more.

What the fuck was this kid's problem?

Ougi a legit pos, hope he dies offscreen.

>pic not related

Suzaku > Lelouch till the day I die.

>it isn't LeDouche or the cunt with the headband

>LeDouche
please stop with this meme
>inb4 newfag
it wasn't funny 10 years ago either

>worst characters
>characters
Definitely not. Suzaku was constructed and developed pretty well throughout the story.

This thread now belongs to the Shinpaku Alliance!

Nah, he's dense but definitely not the worst character in DB.

Oh, cmon. He was actually funny.

Suzaku's my favourite character, actually. I'd give worst character to Gino or something.

I think the blonde one is a lot worse. What was her name? Misa?

Excuse me, but I have to ask. How is he a cuck?

I think she wins when it comes to PMMM.

She's the only interesting character in PMMM.

Still, the most stupid and annoying.

I know, I actually love persistent cockroach characters like Niijima and Yoki from FMA
I'll admit, I laughed when not even Berserker could detain the great Niijima

I agree.

>implying Suzaku, Lelouche and C.C. weren't the only good characters.
>Ougi not the worst character.

JIIIIIIIIIIBUUUUUUUUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM

This desu

>being forced to fight to the death with witches after you just saw another magical girl brutally killed by one: TOTALLY FINE
>the idea of her soul being inside of the SOUL gem despite this having virtually no bearing on anything apart from enhancing combat ability: TRIGGERED

Doesn't that mean the writers did a good job in making you hate her? Because if I recall, she is the main villain. Or is it just bad writing?

Okay, this is getting too repetitive now.

How can anyone say that when THIS piece of shit exists. I don't even care about the fact he fucked a brown girl, it's that he decided Hoes>Bros

Suzaku stuck true to the Bros>Hoes code, That's why he can be forgiven. At the end of the day, he was loyal to his friend, not some worthless ideal.

The worst thing is his self-righteousness

The only form of death sentence that fits him is to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

user, what the fuck is wrong with you

Suzaku couldn't really go Hoes>bros because Lelouche killed his hoe.

another one for the attention whore (You)

The problem is is that every other character is rather realistic and flawed. They feel like humans and gel with the overall tone of the show. The show is also highly political, with an overall theme of freedom vs tyranny and idealism vs nihilism. She however, is just some bloodthirsty crazy psycho who somehow manages to cruise her way to power more out of luck then her own brilliance. Her whole goal turns out to be to destroy the country for no reason, and she kills off her much more realistic boss to take his position. The other villains in the show are mostly evil to live or get ahead, she however lives to be evil. She's so stupidly evil that she even smiles when she receives a report that her battalion lost a battle and there's tons of casualties just because she gets off on being evil so much.

They also try to shove in some last minute psuedo sympathy near the end, witch completely clashes with her character arc, just like her character clashes with the rest of the show. They don't even explain her background, and she just hates all the main characters from the get go for no reason.

Fuck him. How he got way with betraying his friends is beyond me.
Fair enough I guess.