Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are amazing, and you're both super lucky to have eachother! Make sure she knows this every day.

Let's get things started.

What was the first thing that stood out about your loved one when you first met? As a little twist to the question, what's been the thing that stood out about them the most recently?

How strong is your loved one? Whats the most impressive physical thing they've ever done?

What do you do for them that makes their heart go doki doki?

What do you do with them when you feel down, or upset to help cheer you up?

What would you do for them to cheer them up!

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all super wonderful and beautiful!

Other urls found in this thread:

saimoe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Character_Pages
discord.gg/gnXpE
youtube.com/watch?v=nGQst1IdmMc
youtu.be/N3eb5g9NH30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Greetings, programs, and a good 'morrow to you all.

-Oddly enough, her skin pigment. She looked a little pale in some of the early stuff I've seen of her. In the case of the most recent, it would be her eyes. A nice deep and piercing shade of blue that always manages to take me for a loop.

-Her strength is pretty average, but she makes up for it in endurance. That said, though, she can lift and throw fish of unusual size with enough force that would rival most hammer throw athletes.

-I write for her. I'm pretty poor when it comes to verbal expressions, so I tend to write these things down. Fortunately, I'm a much better writer than I am a speaker.

-It's usually moments like that when I manage to find a new song that snaps me out of my funk. It's almost as if she can sense when something is amiss, and is actually trying to reach out to me...

-We talk. I listen. I try to find a solution...which usually involves me making some random comment that usually gets her to smile.

It's getting close to holiday time. Any plans for you and your special one? Do they have any plans?

Posting in a soon-to-be-deleted thread

if creators of her anime do yurishit with her and an another character I might actually kill myself/ I couldn't live with that

Lovely Mint.
>how strong
He likes to claim he is very strong, but this is more from "dream galaxy power" than physical strength. He stopped a dangerous punch.
>what do you do for them
Pick him up and carry him bridal style.
Luka looks cute in that dress.
>holiday plans
We're going to exchange gifts and take a walk around at night to look at all of the lights and decorations.

In a recent comic released for Shuzo's series, his height is listed as 5'7". That's 4 inches shorter than me. The perfect height to kiss him on the forehead.

Is your waifu patient or does she have a short temper?

How easily does she forgive you when you have to apologize for something?

Her hair flaps, but recently it's just how caring and kind she is.

She's strong enough to break the bones in my hand during childbirth.

Kissing her, telling her i love her, showing her how much i care for her.

She gives me a hug, a lap pillow and tells me to open up and talk about it.

I'd hold her tight, tell her that she can open up to me and that i'll help her with whatever she's troubled by.

Nothing special for christmas, but her sort of birthday on the 21st i have some plans for baking her favorite cake and some simple wedding rings.

What's bigger, your waifu's brain, or your waifu's heart?

she's really smart and talented

I dunno about the heart part, she hasn't shown any love for me yet because she's not real

She's got plenty of both; it's hard for me to tell.

Early thread today, good thing it's my day off. But thanks for making one.
>What was the first thing that stood out about your loved one when you first met?
It was most likely her face I remember seeing it and I just kept looking because it was one of the cutest faces I had seen especially with her cheek scales.
>most recently?
Just some minor personality traits that make her even lovelier in my eyes.
>How strong is your loved one?
Her tail is very strong, her most impressive feat would have to be either when she crushed the metal pipes on the bed during full moon, or maybe when she was able to use her tail as a spring in her race against Mero.
>What do you do for them that makes their heart go doki doki?
I'd give her hugs and kisses, and most importantly I'd protect her when it would be needed.
>What do you do with them when you feel down?
Just being able to cuddle with her would be enough to make me happy.
>Cheer them up!
I'd hold her and tell her that everything would be alright and then talk things out if she needed it.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint is super cute and I'm sure she's happy to have you!

No plans yet, just relaxing when we won't be busy with family or friends.

5'7" is a nice height, Miia's height is listed at around 5'8", which is 8 inches shorter than me; but she can vary depending on how she stands, but I do like shorter girls as it makes me feel protective of them.
>Patient or short temper?
She's not really patient, but I don't mind I think it just makes her cuter.
>How easily does she forgive you when you have to apologize for something?
She is more quickly to forgive than most others.

She's definitely got a bigger heart.

Questions:
For those anons with finals, how would your waifu help you out through them?
Would you guys spend Christmas with your family, your waifu's family, or alone together?
What would you get your waifu for Christmas this year?

i was with my waifu for 3 years, then i left her and tried to go for 3d girls, 3d girls are not bad but 3d chemistry and relationships never felt natural

Recently i found a new 2d girl and i think she is great, she appeared out of nowhere and was so relaxed but also so passionate about the things she likes to do, then without noticing it i started looking for art of her, she isn't anime yet but she will be very soon, she will probably have new stuff coming out for 2 or more years

Im not sure if i should go back to waifuism, i wonder if anyone here has an ex waifu

>What was the first thing that stood out about your loved one when you first met? As a little twist to the question, what's been the thing that stood out about them the most recently?
Shyness and purity. Patience.
>How strong is your loved one? Whats the most impressive physical thing they've ever done?
She isn't very strong.
I hold her closely and tell her how much I love her.
>What do you do with them when you feel down, or upset to help cheer you up?
I cuddle and talk with her.

No, I'm visiting my family.

>Is your waifu patient or does she have a short temper?
She is patient.
I always try to apology her in a way to make up for mistakes. She would never hold a grudge against me for too long.

Silly, human brains are larger than hearts.

>For those anons with finals, how would your waifu help you out through them?
I don't need anyone help with that.
>Would you guys spend Christmas with your family, your waifu's family, or alone together?
We might spend it one time with her family if she has any and other with my own.

You don't understand what waifu means.
>>>/reddit/

Forgot pic.

Today is Mizore's birthday!

(OP)
>What was the first thing that stood out about your loved one when you first met?
Her eyes, and how snow white her skin is.

She can definitely hold her own in a fight, if that's what you're asking.

I hold her close and tell her how much I just want to make her happy in life.

Just seeing her or spending time with her is enough to make me feel better.

>What would you do for them to cheer them up!
I'd give her my time, my support, and anything else that she wants.

I always have a hard time of figuring out something to do for Christmas.

She can get annoyed by pesty things fairly quickly.

Depends on how severely I screw up, though I recognize how I screw up pretty quickly and apologize immediately.

She's, uh, not really booksmart. I'd say her heart for sure.

happy birthday to her!

Her muscles.

You put on a movie to entertain yourself and your darling while the two of you enjoy an evening indoors together. What kind of movie? Are there there any specific ones that you think would go down well?

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your waifu/husbando had a swell week together, and that this week is even better!

Hello Mintbro! Your darling is as cute as a button, and you're pretty cool yourself!

The first thing about Yukari was her enthusiasm, and I was instantly in love! Recently, her preparation for all situations has got me enraptured!

She's a loader, so she's pretty damn strong!

I try and write music and cook things for her whenever possible, but she ends up making me doki instead!

>compli-Mint a loved one
Kagura is super cutecool!
Crona is a sweetheart!
Kobori is a great singer and so cute!
Minori is genki and has great hair!
Konata seems a lot of fun to be around along with her husbando
Hibiki is adorable and her smile lights up the room!

What a super cute picture of your waifu!

We're planning to spend time together going on trips with friends and camping in the snow!

So cute! I love the frills on Shuzo's outfit!

Yukari has a pretty short temper when people mistreat tanks, but aside from that she's patient!

Cute picture! You're a lucky husband.

She's got lots of knowledge, but her heart of gold is one of many things I love about her!

Determined Miia is so cute!

Yukari's helping me through finals with lots of affection and making me take breaks to kiss
I'd rather grab both families together! The more the merrier!

Super cute smile!

Happy birthday to your beautiful waifu! I hope you both have a great time.

Any war film, but she loves to pause it to point out any faults, making it twice as long! I learn a lot though!

Question time!

What was your loved one like as a child? Have they changed since then?

On a bus from a date together, you share headphones! What would you put on to listen to?

Finally, post a picture of your beloved enjoying the winterr!

Have a great week, waifu thread.

>Decide to give Grisaia no Kajitsu another try through anime after I dropped VN few years ago
>Mc is completely different than I imagined in VN

Her ribbons and twintails, they looked really good. Recently it's still how much she wants to help people.
Lifting Zanber looks like it would normally be pretty hard.

I'm going to bake something, I just need to decide what.

She's very patient.

It's a hard choice but I think it's her heart. Sometimes she worries about other people more than herself.

Her encouraging me would make me want to do better.
I think it would be easy enough to spend time with both.

Happy birthday to your cute waifu. I hope the day goes well.

He would probably say his brain and heart are equally huge, but I think his heart is a little bigger.
Right? That height difference really does instill a feeling of wanting to protect. 8 inches is a big difference, it's hard for me to imagine.
>finals
Had my last exam yesterday, my waifu helped me all semester long with studying and I brought a small stuffed animal of him hidden in my pocket for good luck.
>Christmas
I think we'd spend it alone together or with friends. I'm getting him flowers, jewelry, and a home cooked dessert this Christmas.
Happy birthday to your wonderful waifu!

I'd say they're fairly even.
She is definitely the patient type, but heaven help you if you make her lose it. As for forgiving things, I suppose it would depend on the offense, but she knows I'd probably beat myself up over it more than she would.
-I'm more used to having people come over here, so I'm more than happy to host her folks for the holidays. Though if I had the choice, I'd much rather spend some private time with her.
-A nice coat. It's gotten really chilly over here as of late, and I figure she could use something nice to keep her warm.
Happy Birthday to your special one.
Something funny. The weather is cold, so we could use some laughter to warm things up.
-She was a shy girl in her youth. While she's long since broken out of her own shell, she still has her shy moments.
-Something nice and slow with a string guitar. Anything faster than that, and someone will walk away bruised.
-...and done.

Good evening, Waifufags!

>First thing that stood out & recent things
Her singing and dancing. Without a friend sending me a video of it, I would never have met her. Lately, I've been wondering how much she actually knows about all the supernatural stuff that's going around in her hometown

>Strenght?
She may not look like it but she is pretty strong! She once broke her older brothers toe without even noticing it

>Doki Doki
I make different cookies for her and we eat them together with hot chocolate or tea.

Ordering food from my favourite place and watching a film or animu

Probably the same as she would do for me, maybe invite her siblings over, she really adores them

She's actually quite short tempered and gets angry quite easily

Quick to anger, quick to forgive. She can't hold a grudge when someone apologizes,

>Heart or Brain?
Her brain, but I think she has a heart of gold as well!

>Would you guys spend Christmas with your family, your waifu's family, or alone together?
With her family. I get along great with her siblings, and even though her parents scare me a little, I'd be looking forward to it.

>Christmas present
Probably a lot of smaller things because I simply couldn't decide on one thing. A massage for couples, homemade sweets, small jewelry...

>movie
Either a romantic comedy or a "deep" film we can talk about for hours afterwards.

Would your family like your waifu?
On the other hand, would your Waifus family approve of you?

Bonus question: What Pokemon would your Waifu have on her team?

Another cold day! Make sure you and your waifus stay bundled up together this season.

- When we first met.. I'd say her personality and her story and struggles. Her life experiences touched my heart and made it ache in ways I'd never before felt and it was just a very special and particular feeling that drew me to her. Lately, I love her fluffy hair.
- Physically she's not very strong at all! She's hardly done anything physical... ever, since she's so feeble. Exercises to keep her body healthy are probably the most impressive and all she's capable of without hurting herself.
- I let her sit on my lap and I wrap us both in a blanket like a burrito.
- Just being around her when I'm upset really helps me. Her presence is warm and calming and unlike any other. Just having her by my side is reassuring and helps bring me back down.
- Make sure she feels supported and loved above all else. Cuddles too, since she'd like cuddles when she's sad.

- Claudia is an absolute angel when it comes to her patience. She's, without exaggeration, the most patient person I've ever met and there's no end to its amounts.
- In addition to above, she's also very forgiving... faultingly so. She forgives me pretty swiftly, but not without a little scolding! Which is fine too. Hehe.

Both, but if I had to say... her heart, because between logic and feelings, she always goes with feelings.

- Either with my family or alone together.
- Really cute warm and fuzzy pajamas to keep her warm this winter. Socks too. She'd match with mine!

Happy birthday, Mizore! I hope you two enjoy her special day together.

- Definitely! They would love her.
- Her family isn't around for her, so it doesn't matter whether or not they would approve.
- I haven't thought up a full team for her just yet (I need to get on that) but she'd definitely have Swablu or Altaria on her team. Maybe Mega Audino too.

Sorry to be posting so much this week. I guess I just want to take full advantage of this opportunity to participate now that finals are over.
Thank you as always, Yukaribro! I wish you a week of happiness with your fluffy one.
>as a child
I don't know anything about his childhood, but I assume he was still as energetic.
>shared headphones
His music, of course. Although other than that, maybe some soft instrumentals.
>enjoying the weather
Have his brand new winter outfit. I think he looks like a beautiful princess in it.
Tsukihi looks adorable no matter what hair style she has.
>family approval
I think my family would be fine with Shuzo, although they might be surprised that I'm in a same sex relationship. I'd deal with it as it came up. I don't know anything about Shuzo's family, but I bet they would like me. I have direction in life, am mildly successful, and do everything in my power to make their son happy after all.
>bonus
Hard to say all of them, but Sylveon comes to mind first. Maybe all fairy-types.

Thanks Mintbro!

>first thing that stood out
She looked really cool to me. I've always been a fan of tanned girls, her hairstyle intrigued me too.
>stood out about them recently?
Her abs.
Pretty strong, she even lifts after all! She doesn't really show off her strength all that much though.
Giving her surprises! Like gifts or kisses.
>when you feel down, or upset to help cheer you up?
Give her a hug, or play some videogames with her.
>to cheer them up!
Pretty much the same thing as above!

I've got a gift for her ready, I might buy something else too, possibly. All that's left then is to prepare the Christmas picture on the day and get comfy.

Pretty patient I'd say, but her patience with Tomo does wear thin pretty quickly.
She accepts apologies from me in an instant!

Definitely her heart. She's incredibly kind and caring, but not exactly the brightest bulb.

I'd love to meet her family for Christmas! I know practically nothing about them.
I've bought her a big box of chocolate!

Happy birthday Mizore! Hope you both have a fantastic day.

Some kind of action film, for sure. We've watched Die Hard 1 & 2 not too long ago, so if given the choice we might go with 3.

Thank you! The way Yukari expresses her love for tanks is adorable!

>as a child?
I haven't seen any official loli Kagura or read anything about her past, unfortunately.
>share headphones!
I wouldn't need to put on anything specific, she's okay with 99% of what I listen to.
>beloved enjoying the winter!
Can do!

I hope my family would like her! With how friendly she is I don't see how they wouldn't.
I also hope I could gain the approval of her parents. I'd try my best to be the perfect guy for their daughter.
I think she'd like Dewott the most, out of all the Pokemon.

>What was the first thing that stood out about your loved one when you first met? What's been the thing that stood out about them the most recently?

Been a while since I participated in one of these, first thing I noticed about her would be her eyes as of lately her smile

Hey there Mint-user, I hope you're doing great, especially with such a cute waifu as her!

Since it took a long time to realize my feelings, this is something I'll always be a little uncertain about. But the fact that she's just a perfect match with her hobbies and teasing nature is always something I'll love about her, so it's always been a stand-out part of her for me.

>what's been the thing that stood out about them the most recently?
I really love being able to tease back and forth since we're both similar in that regard, it's a really cute little quirk of the relationship which we can share and makes things a lot more fun.

She's uh, kinda small and not particularly strong. Athletic though, somehow. I'm her big 6ft1 husbando for if she needs something physical doing (or if she's just feeling particularly lazy).

I draw her as much as I can in between practice, every single page of my practice sketchbook has at least one little drawing of her on it. I feel like I need to get better to draw her better as well as cute things she'd enjoy a lot, I want to become someone she'd be proud of and possibly brag about a little to friends. Though, learning Japanese would help; I can indulge in the culture she loves that extra bit more if I get better at it.

Typically cuddling while watching or playing something works. I mean, if we're playing something she won't let me win to make me feel better, but it's the effort that counts. Getting to hold a prolonged hug with her is all the help I need to cheer up, anyway. I wouldn't object for if she wanted to do something a little more alluring to take my mind off things too. Bit more 'red board' material, though.

[Cont...]

>Would your family like your waifu?On the other hand, would your Waifus family approve of you?

My Mom is actually okay with it she doesn't really understand it but she is tolerant my friends tease me but they don't mind.

While her family... Her Dad is very what is best for the clan and her younger sisters get very protective about who gets to date their Big Sister.

So while I don't think it would go over horrible I'd have my work cut out for me in trying to prove my worth.

Most likely some sort of silly chuuni cosplay from a series she likes, buying her snacks and something from a series she likes too and generally just sorting her evening out for her so she can destress a little bit. Possibly a massage while she plays something, we can talk about what's getting her down a bit too, I'm sure she'd appreciate being able to talk things through.

Though I guess it does depend in what way she needs cheering up, 'something has gone wrong' upset or 'I missed out on the limited edition bonus from Gamers' upset, haha.

>It's getting close to holiday time. Any plans for you and your special one?
I don't really do too much for christmas, but it's a good opportunity to buy things and have fun evenings out in the dark and snow together. So cozy. Don't really mind if she procrastinates too late for my present to arrive in time either, because I can embarass her with cheesy romantic lines then.

She's in general laid back, you rather need to be to play MMOs and JRPGs with grinding involved. She's also pretty hyperactive at times too, though, so I suppose it depends.

She can just give me a smug look and poke my cheeks winding me up about it for a while, she won't make a big deal out of me having done something to apologize unless it means we can wind each other up about it. I'm sure she'll find her own way of getting me back over whatever it was I did, but I love her smug face so much I'm perfectly okay with that (not that I'd ever tell her I enjoy her getting her own back as much as I do).

>What's bigger, your waifu's brain, or your waifu's heart?
Her heart; she's rather impulsive and she's really passionate about the things she loves. That doesn't mean to say she isn't astutely observant of certain things in the world though.

how do you react when someone has the same waifu as you?

and what do you do if he's treating her badly?

Has you're waifu ever competed in a saimoe? What's the best they've placed?
saimoe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Character_Pages

>You don't understand what waifu means.
actually from the looks of it he does which is why he feels like shit

she won one time and placed 2/3 in another

>For those anons with finals
You make me feel really old, but relatively speaking I probably am.

We'd probably combine together for one big party, whether she brings extended family or not is up to her, though we don't really have room for anyone beyond her and her dad. It'd make for a pretty split dinner table, with the three of us talking about things where the rest of the table has no idea what we're talking about, heh.

>What would you get your waifu for Christmas this year?
I'm actually still considering what to get her this year. I'm really bad at picking out presents, but I definitely need to get her something.

>You put on a movie to entertain yourself and your darling while the two of you enjoy an evening indoors together.
Oh man, that's a good one. It depends on the situation, I guess. Something high energy if it's a pretty long night together, like TTGL; if it's a cozyish night in something pretty high energy but also fun too like GuP or possibly Redline, if it's a more romantic evening probably things like Ghibli films. Unfortunately I don't watch a whole lot of films...

Ohio Yukaribro, thanks for the kind words~! Your waifu is looking cute as always, you planning on doing something together over christmas, like building a tank kit? She might ask you for help even though she doesn't need it, just so you can spend time together!

>What was your loved one like as a child? Have they changed since then?
There's really little on this, but I can't imagine she's changed too much; since she's always grown up with just her dad, she'll always have been the person she is today. It'd be fun to look through her family photos and tease her about the fact she's still smol though~

[cont]

>What was the first thing that stood out about your loved one when you first met? As a little twist to the question, what's been the thing that stood out about them the most recently?
Her voice and hair.
Her voice since it's my notification sound.
>It's getting close to holiday time. Any plans for you and your special one?
Somewhat usual holiday fare. Wake up early, prep, get the celebratory photo, eat, break it down.
>Would your family like your waifu?
I do not believe there would be any concern.
>On the other hand, would your Waifus family approve of you?
Cannot confirm or deny as there are no such detaila about them.

Have you ever shed a tear because of them? Have you ever full on cried?

i've cried myself to sleep several times because of not being with her physically and worrying about her and our future

I've started to get choked up and teary-eyed just by being overwhelmed about how in love I feel. No full on crying though, I don't cry very easily.

>On a bus from a date together, you share headphones! What would you put on to listen to?
Almost without a doubt it'd be anison or an anison remix. I'm totally fine with that since it's what I usually listen to in work either that or eurobeat.
I mean, it's not the most romantic thing to listen to, but it's fun to quietly sing or mime along to it like a couple of dorks with her.

>Finally, post a picture of your beloved enjoying the winterr!
I have unfortunately few images of winter, which is a shame.

Have a great week yourself!

お誕生日おめでとう、みぞれ!

They'd get along with her just as well as they get along with me, since we're similar in a vast number of ways. I think more than anything they'll just notice we're happy together.

At first, he absolutely would not because he's just that kind of dad who wouldn't want to let his daughter go. Pretty sure after a few drinks and sharing a few eroge he'd be more okay with the idea and then probably be a little more embarassing, especially with the questions he asks...

>What Pokemon would your Waifu have on her team?
I've given this some thought before and I never really come to a conclusion. Could be Porgyon (probably obvious), Misdreavous (that cheeky playful grin) or Mawile (cute but also cool, the mouth is -kind of- like an ahoge?)

Multiple times. Sometimes you just have bad days and certain things are too much to handle, it just happens. Anxiety issues contribute to that sometimes too. Always pull through though, and I just see it as something further testament to how strong my feelings are.

I'm really bad with questions, but here goes:
>Your waifu recently ordered something from the internet for herself, but she's hiding what it is - what is it?

Considering the possibility this thread might be nuked again, I'll just leave these here.

irc.rizon.net #waifuthread

discord.gg/gnXpE

I'm not sure really.
Pretty strong. I guess jumping around and slashing monsters.
I don't know.

I guess she's pretty patient.
It's scary to think of, I have no clue.

>On a bus from a date together, you share headphones! What would you put on to listen to?
Probably rock or eurobeat as that is the larger portion of my library

Definitely.
It would be difficult.

Yes. Being young and depressed led to many teary nights. Now I don't though, save for very rare times.

Happy Birthday, Mizore!

I think some Ghibli movie would be nice.

Thank you.
Sure.

My father might like her, but my mother might not.

>how do you react when someone has the same waifu as you?
I befriend them. There is no benefit in fighting.
>and what do you do if he's treating her badly?
I tell them to fuck off and stop insulting Miku.

If he left his waifu to go for 3D, it wasn't a waifu to begin with. Also you don't choose your waifu, you don't choose "waifuism".

Yes, a lot. I used to have crying sessions on random occasions because I was missing her so much. I don't do that that often for a half a year though.

-How suspicious she was, how mysterious. I knew she was hiding something, and I was already spoiled about her being older than she seems. But I wasn't sure what, and whether I could trust her or not was the first thought in my mind. Of course, since Higurashi is a murder mystery where even the cutest girls go crazy and kill their friends.
Recently I've had the thought that she has a really really cute butt and I want to see her wiggle it around.
-Well, the way she fights she's much more of a thinker. In the story her greatest physical feat is holding off a high school girl with a cleaver all crazed and hyped up on adrenaline. Otherwise she's as strong as a normal young girl. I wouldn't take the fighting game as canon.
-If she's looking tired and we're out walking I'll surprise sweep her up in my arms and princess carry her home.
-Just thinking about her hugging me and saying "fighto! Nipah~" makes me happy enough to not care about anything else.
-Depends on what the problem is. I'll hug her and try and solve the problem with her/for her.
-Extremely patient, can out-wait gods.
-I'm very lucky to have such a great, forgiving wife!
Her heart. She's wise, but not exactly book smart. But her heart is infinite in size.
I think any movie would be fine. She's pretty damn mature, so even say a war movie would be enjoyable I think. Something we could discuss afterwards would be fun.
>as a child
Naive and very cute. I would say that's she's exactly the same now, except many more traits have been gained.
-They'd love her. Other than her being underage... I think it would work out.
-I think I would have been able to impress her parents. I'm not too sure about how they were like.
Of course I'd get along with Hanyuu and Satoko. The villagers might be mad at me as a foreigner taking away their precious Rika. But it will work out somehow.

In fact, if anyone doesn't approve of my marriage I'll kick their ass! I'll fight the entire village if I have to!
There were plenty of times I cried for her yeah. I don't cry hard for the story anymore. But I still feel a little teary when I listen to her character songs sometimes.
And the yomecolle audio for some reason makes me really sad sometimes.
Thank you again whoever you are that showed me that. I'm grateful forever.

I'm an idiot. I was just writing a generic love poem. And after hours it turned into a big dumb poem creation-myth poem based on the Mesopotamian enuma elish. Somehow.

Glad to see you're still enjoying them.

>her crotch
That huge gap can pass anything through.

-My family would love her just fine. No real risk of either of us being disliked.
-She'd definitely specialize in Water types. I imagine Octillary is a must; possibly Seaking.

Meh. Not as bad as the people pushing unsavory rumors about her.

This is the first I've heard of it...and it looks like the answer is 'No'

She places well at least many times.
>1st place 2007
RAAGH RIKA STRONG

I get to hear my waifu say things like "I love you" and "I want to be your wife!" of course I'll always enjoy it.

Thanks OP! I love her so much

The first thing that stood out I guess was her personality. When she was first introduced, she was this really cool and strong person who was known all throughout Fiore. Even fellow guild members feared her wrath. However, beneath that strict exterior was a cute girl with a few quirky traits, and that's what made me fall in love with her. Recently, I can't get over how beautiful and pretty she really is.

>How strong is your loved one? Whats the most impressive physical thing they've ever done?
At her first appearance, she walked into the guild casually holding something up that was twice her size. For me to most impressive physical thing she did was take on 100 monsters by herself.

Warm hugs and lots of kisses

Pretty much the same.

Buy her favourite sweets and cake.

A usual tradition of mine is to go ice-skating with her. Apart from that, I just want to spend as much time with her as possible.

-She leans more on the short tempered side.

-It would really depend on what I did, but generally she can be forgiving. Recently, I always apologize because I feel like I am too busy and neglecting her, but she understands.

Her heart, she cares a lot for her friends.

-By giving me lots of encouraging words of support.
-Christmas is best spent with people you love and I think she would agree on that. She never really had a real family so I think it would be nice to show her what a real family Christmas looks like. Of course, we'll also try and spend some of it with her guild too.
-Probably something like a necklace.

>First thing that stood out
Her elegance
>most recently
Her cuddliness
>strong
Not very
>most impressive physical
She ran from the bus stop to the airport once
>for them
Whisper sweet things in her ear
>cheer you up
Just hold her
>for them
Go full chuuni mode

Go to bed Hinata

>short temper
She's generally short tempered but she can exercise incredible self control and patience when she needs to
>forgive
She's quite understanding, she knows I mean the best for her

Her heart, just slightly

>Christmas
With my family. I'd like to get her a console if she's missing any

Happy birthday

Some kind of classic scifi maybe

>as a child
Antisocial. She's become a little more outgoing since then
>listen
I like to think she might appreciate some romantic jazz, but really I wish I knew
>pic

>your family
For sure
>Waifus family
Probably

>same waifu
Our Ruris are separate beings. Generally I don't care
>treating her badly
Scold them for blasphemy

>hiding what it is
Maybe part of a new costume she wants to surprise me with

Thanks again from me also, I've enjoyed them a lot

Her heart, but everyone has limits and I cannot nor should be forgived

-Her earnestness and liveliness. Most recent, her secret dream to be a bride. Which I believe is very fitting considering how pure her heart is.
-Very athletic, to the point of being able to move her body through space effortlessly, it's her thing after all. Her physic ability also grants her a supernatural boost in explosive and striking power.
-Doing anything manly, or any heroic or selfless deed.
-Just holding her hand and looking at her would be enough to dispel any form of anxiety, worry or upheaval.
-I would pick a nice place to go out to for dinner. Taking part in some form of physical activity together would also be a nice choice.

I'm staying home, enjoying a beautiful evening together with her.

She can be a bit short tempered, but she doesn't get angry without good reason and she never holds grudges. Just a simple apology would do.

Her heart I think. She can be a bit clumsy and reckless at times, but she is definitely a sweetheart.

She loves martial arts movies. So those would be a safe choice. Though I think anything fast paced and action packed would be to her liking.

Of course. It would be impossible not to. She is a hard working, supportive, responsible and polite girl.
Her family isn't around anymore, though I think I might have gotten along well with her dad since I'm a big martial arts fan and fitness nut.

Holiday reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

Have you done your Christmas shopping for your waifu yet?

Stop using my waifu for your shitty threads.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you commission your own private artwork of your waifu? I like to get certain pieces of my fantasy life with her done (Mostly POV stuff) Also a couple daki designs. It's always a really warm feeling whenever I get a new artwork of her.

>porn

get out

Yes. It's pretty nice.

I'm planning on going for a picnic soon with her before it gets too cold to. Then spend Christmas Eve with her.

>Patience

Patient

>Forgiveness

Depends on what it is, if its something small she'll joke about it and laugh it off, if its something larger she isn't quick to forgive though, so it'll take a lot for her to forgive.

>Where for Christmas

Together, or both families at one house, which would be a mess and a half.

>Gift

A sweater I saw not too long ago and a necklace with a pink heart I saw recently.

Happy birthday to her!

We'd probably take turns choosing movies on Netflix or something.

Thank you! Yukari a super cute as well.

>Child

She was always taught to be propee, and that still holds true, but she's free to be more open with those she cares about.

>Music

We'd listen to a playlist of our songs that match us as a couple I think.

My family and her would have major issues, same with myself and her Dad.

>Pokemon

A mix of cute and elegant - Gardevoir as they'd both have something in common with telepathy, Roselia, Teddyursa for cute, probably a pikachu due to its mascot status, and a couple others, I have a trainer card I made for her somewhere around here, if I find it before the thread dies I'll share it!

Maybe, a few times.

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours.

I don't really watch movies so I wouldn't know of a specific one, but probably an involving drama.

There isn't much showcasing her as a child, just that she liked a boy when she was little but he thought she would eat him because she's a yuki onna, which is something she still has nightmares about.

I really doubt she would like the kind of music I listen to.

They might find her a little strange, but I think they would.

Her mother scares me and I might not be manly enough for her liking, but I don't think she would actively turn me away.

Poorly.

It's...not something I prefer to go into detail over.

Thank you everyone who sent her birthday wishes!

Her dad might not approve of me due to being a med school dropout and a delinquent, but her mom probably would after a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGQst1IdmMc
It'd probably be playing already though.

Would your waifu prefer hamburgers, or hotdogs?

Her body and headphones.
>What's been the thing that stood out about them the most recently?
Her voice
She's not the strongest, but she tries.
I always make her happy in one way or another
hugs and cuddles while telling me encouraging things
The same as before, but I sing her a song to lift her spirits.
Spending time with family, which is pretty special
Patient
She forgives somewhat quickly but still scolds me on it.
They're both really big!
Sonico doesn't have the largest family, so I'd just invite her parents and grandmother to spend it with my family.
Albums of her favorite bands that she doesn't own
Probably a comedy or romance movie.
She was way more shy, but she gets more confident as she grows up.
>headphones
Yeah I don't think we can do that
Heck yeah
> Would your Waifus family approve of you?
Probably, I can imagine getting along pretty well with her grandma.
> What Pokemon would your Waifu have on her team?
Jiggles
The only other Sonicofag that's public is really weird, and I don't know if I want to talk to him.

Happy birthday to your waifu! I hope you guys have a great day!

Not sure, I've been meaning to watch some more John Woo films, but she would probably want something a little tamer than that.

According to her mother, she was shy when she was a kid, she has definitely changed since then
Whatever she would want as I don't care for the most part.

They would be shocked at first but they would get along fine.
Her mother would probably approve of me, maybe a little too much.
Obviously an Ekans

I don't care as much as there isn't much I can do, but I do dislike it if someone is talking about why they would deserve her over other people.

I have shed a few tears, I can't remember the last time I've full on cried though.

Not sure what she would be hiding, perhaps it was something that she bought by mistake because it ended up being too expensive.

Probably burgers, especially one with an egg on top.

That's probably enough for me today, have a bunch of work and studying to do. Good luck to those who need it, and I hope everyone has a great week! Have nice dreams about your lover!

Nothing to fret about, she's a lovely girl, it'd be extremely strange if I were the only one captivated by her. Though I don't see that many, but I'm sure that they're out there.

The only bad thing would be if someone were really possessive, loud and delusional about how it's only their love that is "real". Even in that case, I'd just feel pity for them, if anything.

>first thing that stood out when you first met?
Her hair.
>recently?
Her relation with flowers
>How strong is she?
She has much more endurance than people think
>most impressive physical thing she has done?
Survived a hellish tower by running around for 11 hours straight.
Make sure to support her and be reliable as much as I can.
>What do you do with them to help cheer you up?
Look at screenshots of her.
>What would you do to cheer her up?
Bake her anything she likes or make her her favorite dish.

Konata is very smart.

Like every year, my family wants me to stay with them all day, but I'll do something for her at night.

Fuuka is very patient and forgiving.

She's both smart and kind, but I'd say she listens to her heart more than her mind

>how would your waifu help you through finals?
Tutoring, she's really damn smart and I'm...well, not.
>What would you get your waifu for Christmas?
College has left me with no money, so It'd have to be something I myself make.
I was thinking of a collage with pictures of us both.

I hope your loved one had a pleasant birthday.

Sci-fi movie.
I'd love to watch ''A hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy''

>What was she like as a child?
I don't know much about her childhood, just that her parents weren't good to her, so I couldn't say
>you share headphones! What do you put on?
youtu.be/N3eb5g9NH30
>picture of her enjoying winter

>Would your family like your her?
I don't see why not, she's pretty likable.
>would her family approve of you?
I don't really care about them.

Make sure he's serious, and 99% of the time I find out he's not.
It's annoying to see people do that but thankfully I don't see them again after a few days.

Yes

Don't feel like asking anything tonight, just gonna relax.
Have a good night everyone

>Stood Out
The first thing that stood out to me was her hair but now I can't help but stare at her eyes.

>Strength
She's definitely not physically strong.

>Doki Doki
I want to make her heart race by telling her I love her as we fall asleep.

>Cheering Up
Just time spent together would naturally cheer the both of us up.

The anniversary of her game's release is on the 26th so I plan on playing through it again then.

She's very patient and understanding and would be quick to forgive if my apology was sincere.

We'd be spending Christmas just the two of us and I have no clue what I'd get her. Maybe I'd try and find some books she'd be interested in and hasn't already read.

She'd like a cheesy drama but I prefer action/ kung-fu movies so we'd have to compromise.

Probably not.

Yeah, the ending of her game gets to me.

What kind of boardgames would you're waifu enjoy?

>Was looking forward to this thread the other day
>tfw I ended up completely forgot about this thread as I was too busy with something else going on today
>Now the day is almost over
Sorry, waifufriends.

Anyway I have a question.
I'm not particularly new to these threads though I don't post often, just lurk. I was wondering since you all seem to be quite closely-knit with each other, do you guys only talk to each other in these threads alone? Sort of like a weekly hang-out of sorts. Or do you guys have like an IRC or Discord you also chill in?

Keep reading.

Her blonde twintails with her anchors attached to them. Recently I am attached to her strong performance, particularly when I cleared an event with just weeks ago.

Quite strong, stronger than me. Exploding a large abyssal into pieces.

Do romantic things with her, like giving her flowers!

I would hug her until I fall asleep, then I would wake up on her lap.

Bake her sweets to help liven her mood.

I just want to spend my time being closer to her and enjoy the warmth of Christmas.

I think she's a bit patient.

She's pretty easy going that she would forgive me pretty easily, but I have to make it up for her if I did something bad, which I would rather avoid.

Her heart, she can lean more on the emotional spectrum of things.

Any funny movie would be perfect for us. We do like to laugh a lot together.

She will get along with my family fine.
The Kriegsmarine might be serious but I know I can get along with them.

A team consisting of dark-type Pokemon. Oh and a Pyukumuku because that thing is a cute as hell.

>how do you react when someone has the same waifu as you?
It depends on how much they treat me and if they think they love her more than I do, I am ready to prove them wrong completely.

>and what do you do if he's treating her badly?
I would kill him. Anyone who's treating her badly doesn't deserve her at all.

Battleships.

Anything but Risk or Monopoly. I've seen full blown wars break out because of those games.

I have a question for this thread. What if you're waifu is a dyke? I've been having this dilemma for 3 years now because my waifu is one and it makes me wonder why she is my waifu in the first place when she doesn't want the D.

Can't beat the cock.

I remember thinking he was cool back when his episode first aired. What stands out to me most recently are his eyes.

He's strong both physically and mentally since he's had to go through a lot. He's done quite a few impressive things.

Both. He's very intelligent, but he can also be very caring and understanding.

He keeps getting drawn with Rowlet for some reason.

Probably something like Scrabble or chess.

How long did it take you guys to know your waifu was the one for you?

From meeting to making it official it was a year and 4 months.

They lost with great honor

;_;7

>Any plans for you and your special one? Do they have any plans?
An oily foot rub by an open fire

The world is not patient enough for her

Both

Eternal glory

A very HAPPY birthday to her!

We watch Ika Musume and Umaru-Chan side by side. Max comfy!

Protective and a bit of a hothead

My Miku fills me with so much desu-spair.

I want to relax with my Miku on a cold, winter night. We would drink hot cocoa/tea and snuggle under the blankets all night...

What beverage does your waifu like most during cold weather?

*Fuck. Continuing.

A Squirtle Squad Squirtle

Slay them and decorate the battlefield with their entrails

No room for tears when you hunger for vengeance

She can be short-tempered at times. If some kind of redemption is made, she's quite willing to forgive. It's no use trying to bullshit her though, she'll see through it immediately.
Her heart. She's very clever, so this speaks volumes.
>pokemon
Lots of flying-types named after her colleagues and a Pyroar named after me. I do have a Pidgeot called Erica and a Komala called Hartmann, on different games.
See them for the deluded stalkers they are. Know I'm not only better-suited but a greater human specimen in general. Channel the hatred into further exercise. It's a rough fuel but rather powerful.
Unexpectedly reached the semi-finals of 2011 as the lone resistance amongst PMMM domination. She's the rightful winner every year in my eyes.
From numinous feelings, of course.
Hamburgers are more to eat, so them.
She occasionally humours me by playing chess together. She humours me further by setting tamakeri-related stipulations on the game.
One month.
Cognac!

Her appearance at first, since it was the only thing to go off of for a bit and very notable. Then soon after, her super fun happy personality.

Very strong. Life fibers OP.

Very passionate kisses out of nowhere. One second she's sittin there relaxing, the next we're in a full makeout. Bonus points for walking away and getting pulled back over for more.

Cuddles for both of these two. They just melt troubles away.

Nui's birthday is the 13th, our anniversary the 21st, and then of course the holidays. It's going to be very busy. Probably make and buy some various delicious things to give her.

Not a very patient girl.

She can be forgiving, but it depends. It takes a hell of a lot for her to hold a grudge. Most everything she can just brush off. If you do manage to make her hold one though, well it's not very good for your health.

She's incredibly smart, and while she loves me deeply, it's not exactly the kind of universal compassion for everyone that I'd call big hearted. Her sweet side is a bit tucked away. So I'll say brain.

I don't really have a good answer for the first two, but here's a winter Nui.

I think she'd be well received, after some getting used to her. Which could take a bit. She stands out, to say the least.

As for the pokemon, I don't know many, and don't need to to know her strategy. Since it's mostly cute pink frilly ones. Slyveon comes to mind. Fraie () actually put a potential team of hers together for me!

They don't. I'm Nui's husband. Cuddling her now in fact. They're just some guy with some pictures, they're of no consequence.

Yes.

Hard to say, since falling in love and admitting to myself I was were definitely two different points.