Drawthread: Draw anime things and request other anime things. Come one, come all, and draw to your heart's content

Drawthread: Draw anime things and request other anime things. Come one, come all, and draw to your heart's content.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
imgur.com/a/m6mNn
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418442
shamecatalog.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/-/n-d3.jpg
sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1B8E3IFXXXXb7XXXXq6xXFXXXW/Spaghetti-Strap-Transparent-Open-Mesh-Holes-Black-Fishnet-Dress-Women-Cheap-Lingerie-Sexy-Hot-Sale-Woman.jpg_640x640.jpg
i.imgur.com/XXoonWR.png
i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg
imgur.com/a/zy0em
pastebin.com/yn4a86DF
imgur.com/a/MzyXk
i.imgur.com/83SWyzT.jpg
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Irina on a oversized knotted purple T-shirt that exposes her midriff, and white panties, either twintails or not.

>this for the OP
why

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with a Munna, such as letting it sit on her head/shoulder or hugging it.

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, phoenix-inspired armor, or just with a womb tattoo

Why not?

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

Not him, but i've seen it months ago, just use something someone drew last thread.

Requesting the image on the left with the girl on the right.

Pose is impossible yadda yadda whatever.

Yuzuru giving a clothed tittyfuck; or adding on to her outfit for full-bondage
Anything non-lewd is swell as well.

We can't just scrap this one. It's already here user, just request away.

Requesting BB-tan dressed as a lewd Santa Claus.

Requesting dawn in her christmas outfit holding out a present towards the viewer with a tag on it saying: merry christmas.

Here are all the dolphin drawings that I've drawn:
imgur.com/a/m6mNn

Do what you want with them. I'm not gonna be making anymore.

Requesting colors for this drawing of Valerie holding hands please!

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418442

dumb shitposter

>His blind friend Lily
That made me chuckle

Rude. Say that you're sorry.

Requesting Saotome dressed as one of Santa's elves drawing Christmas-themed smut.

i want one for shits and giggles with dawn.

or you're going to leave forever for the third time?

Don't test me. I'll do it.

I wish I could.

No more drawings or no more dolphins? What about other animals?

I want to see Rei slightly scared as she's somewhat tied up.

Kindly requesting Toujou Nozomi (Love Live!) wearing the outfit highlighted in red (including the same hairstyle with her twintails).

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi and Krul from Owari no Seraph licking a dick or making a heart hand together, or snowballing a mouthful of blood.

Requesting a moe TI-82 girl

Bwaka!

Requesting Judge Dredd and Officer Laala taking a walk together. Setting is a futuristic street with all kinds of people as passerbys.

All of that will be answered in the time ahead.

>not TI-83+

Is abyssal Iowa requester still here?
I have some rough wip, but I'm not sure if it looks at least somewhat good?
I'm suffering from severe self-confidence and drawing skill fluctuations.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Someone else delivered before you, but go ahead and finish it. If you color it, make sure the star pupils are black.

Requesting Yoichi wearing something sexy that shows off his thighs or baring his chest with his hair down. Or both!

In the time ahead, huh? We'll see then.
You seem pretty fast with your sketches, how do you feel about Friday collages?

Do people actually draw and show off their work here here or is it a bunch of faggots begging?

I know you should try to alter her clothing itself just a little bit, but I think she looks fucking great.

When I asked this question, they regarded that as blogging, something you do elsewhere like Tumblr.
So yes, it's requesters begging and drawfags drawing requests.

A cute holstaurus eating an angus steak hamburger or a 72oz steak meal

>Friday collages
Is that a thing?

Requesting Kaname molesting another girl of your choice, with the face she's making here.

Anything can be a thing if you can draw.

How about some sexy Miku wearing sexy Santa lingerie/outfit? If you wanted to one of the more matured/bustier Vocaloid girls, I'm okay with that.

I am serious dolphin drawer!

Who are you?

Well, I can't draw so I can't help you there.

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?
Oh, the Boomerang Unit is fine too.

requesting oora in a gangbang oorafag commissions it so its ok

He's going to commission that too now I bet.

dunno i am just some user that would like to see dawn with the dolphins

Requester here, that's a lovely robutt you got going so far.

Requesting an angry and embarrassed Frenda being led around on a leash after getting subdued and kidnapped by the mafia. She's done up and dressed like a cheap hooker, with an open-sided dress similar to this
>shamecatalog.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/-/n-d3.jpg
or this
>sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1B8E3IFXXXXb7XXXXq6xXFXXXW/Spaghetti-Strap-Transparent-Open-Mesh-Holes-Black-Fishnet-Dress-Women-Cheap-Lingerie-Sexy-Hot-Sale-Woman.jpg_640x640.jpg
Whichever is more embarrassing to wear in public.

You're as bad as Nerofag, just stop.

Requesting Erika Itsumi wearing some cutelewd lingerie/babydoll not fully awake with these slippers while holding mugs of hot cocoa all the while a bit shy and/or sleepy would be nice.

Requesting color of Kobeni wearing a naked apron with vanilla icing all over her.

Apron Color Ref: i.imgur.com/XXoonWR.png
Kobeni Color Ref:i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg

I'd love a drawing of Murakami and Kuroha making love or just chilling outside under a sky full of stars. Alternatively Murakami posing like a boss with his harem (Kuroha, Kana, Kazumi, Kotori)

Requesting Hot Pants using her cream starter to spray frosting on a cake.

Requesting Tomoko as a fighter pilot.

requesting jolyne chilling
theres too much weird shit of her drawn and she deserves better

Requesting DUAL poledancing. 2 girls (preferred) or 2 guys or a guy and a girl, whatever the fuck tickles your fancy.

>Got email for Christmas Collage details
>Only familiar with 1/6 other waifus in group's series
Welp. Maybe I should have listed some group preferences. Oh well, at least there are a couple cute ones.

These two poledancing

Reposting from last thread:
Requesting Satsuki-Sama drawn as a pinup girl.
Ideally she would be wearing a cropped/more revealing version of her Kamui-Junketsu and making a similar pose as the girl in pic related. The sword, bakuzan, is highly optional, but if you can make it cute then by all means go ahead. Anime style is fine, but if you can go for the softer/more realistic style like a real pinup pic that would be sweet. Thanks in advance

Requesting this scene from Nostalghia (1983) recreated with Chiyo and Tadakichi-san.

Lucky for you. I got stuck with one asshole. Hopefully he places here in a position where she's easily croppable.

I got a meme waifu in my group. Plus someone I haven't seen requested very much.

I barely like anyone in my group, but I can't let them know so I won't complain. Such is life, let's deal with it.

Thank god I didn't sign up so I won't have to worry about assholes insulting her. Can't believe people have a waifu yet they don't do anything to improve their attitude as if their waifu would approve their ways of thinking.

That's hilarious. Now I'm glad I didn't bother at all if I were to be grouped with people like you.

>Actually put my preferences down on who I want waifu to be around with
Hope she still didn't get grouped with the likes of you all, blandfus and shitfus I bet

>Did this also
>Got placed with none of my recommendations
What did I do to deserve this.

>Didn't get an email

Oh no

Requesting poi in a christmas santa oputif.t

Are you okay
Did you have a stroke
Do I need to call anyone

daijobuy dsaeu

Requesting a wide-hipped Jeanne-D'Arc Alter Santa Lily Lancer wearing tight Christmas-y PJs.

Explain or I will never stop

imgur.com/a/zy0em

M-Maybe he's still working on the groups and other stuff.

disgusting

All the emails should be out within a few hours, grouping is difficult because Google forms is terrible to navigate quickly and there's a lot of sign-ups. Sorry for the delay!

>giving him attention

It's okay man, thanks for doing this, and good luck!

Yea seriously user, good luck. I can only imagine how many sign-ups you got. If you plan on doing them all solo then you truly are too good for us

Requesting the dangerous vampire beauty, Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade, in her full power form, enjoying a far too formal candlelit dinner consisting of finely presented donuts and blood wine.

pastebin.com/yn4a86DF

Requesting colors for Lavinia, please and thank you.
imgur.com/a/MzyXk

Requesting Norio Koga from Narutaru to be similar in pose as this picture and for the drawing to be similar to this picture but in Christmas clothing and there to be a Christmas atmosphere.

I'm excited to see who my waifu is with!

Requesting Goma-Chan saving the world

I can't tell if that's a fish or a dog.

It's a seal.

Goma is love, Goma is life.
GOMA GOMA

Requesting Taromaru fucking this sealdog up

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan wearing Winter clothing, out on a town street petting and feeding a kitten or puppy in a box, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/83SWyzT.jpg
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

I want my waifu to hold her tits together so that my cum pools between them.

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

>Like bare midriff, exposed cleavage, no pants or just short-shorts

Requesting a shota Minnesotan drinking to forget the 1998 NFC championship

Done

>150657450
Sup Forums please go and stay go