What's wrong with Sam hyde?

What's wrong with Sam hyde?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBP3gqHhvBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For one, he keeps killing people

Closeted homo.

I’ve assumed some kind of mental distress. Not necessarily an illness... more like a combination of creativity plus stress leading to weird behavior.

PS I like Sam

Sam's moustache is the most disgusting shit I've ever seen

He has AIDS.

He's a guest on the joe rogan podcast next week

He's hideous, Jewish and a tranny worshipper.

His testosterone is too high level for normal human , it's it's over 9000!!!!

Has he been bulking up on onion juice?

Is that real?

Literally who?

>tfw no old man to give you a shitpop

Leave

He is ugly. Those close up photos of his face are fucking gross. Worse than Goatse or Tubgirl.

His show got cancelled, he aligned himself with a hateful fringe internet subculture, his gf dumped him and he had to move back in with his parents. He also has a dedicated following of idiots that pay to watch his unfunny skits which reinforces his bad habits. The mans a lost cause.

he's as, or even more depraved than any of us

Too bad i've never seen sam wear a ring on his hand

He makes himself ugly, though.

people like you keep giving him attention

Yeah but he's eating a shit-pop. How lucky is he?

Yeah but he got a shitpop, did you?

I don’t think he moved back in with his mom... did he?

PROOF?

Sam Hyde is fucking 39 years old.

Let that sink in for a second.

It makes me cry

I think he’s 33 isn’t he?

1) he isnt funny
2) number one is all that matters

just because hes aware of race doesnt mean you have to pretend to like his shit. that is what sjws do. do be like that.

Is this supposed to be a brown pill joke?

Not to mention the excessive gambling, drug and alcohol abuse.

Is Charls superior?

He's funny, you're just a stuck up turbo-autismo

What's the joke here? Is this in reference to some event I missed?

No he isn't he's 32-33

He has more money than anyone on Sup Forums
t. Bitcoins

Seriously all the Sam Hyde jokes we make Charls is the most fucked up one. He's probably the one who will go on a killing spree for real.

It's a running joke that Sam is always on the verge of suiciding. He intentionally fosters this idea with his disgusting tweets and shitposts.

So he didn't actually eat a shitpop

The part where he's poor is a lie he spreads to scam extra pity money off his fan. He makes pretty good money off his book sales/bitcoins/patreon/etc.

The guy's a complete kike that pays people to force-meme him on Sup Forums so that he can build somekind of parasitic career on the backs of user.

Pic related is his latest attempt.

He's underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=rBP3gqHhvBA

>selling shit and making money off a brand is now Jewish

fuck off you commie nigger

His fellow lizardmen grew really tired of him and don't let him change his skin so he's slowly rotting.

You're probably responding to Sam himself

Making anything beyond 20 an hour is Jewish

I can't stand looking at this digusting fuck

I don't know why you people even discuss this degenerate shit eater.

He's glad to be dead

FORCED MEME
O
R
C
E
D

M
E
M
E

Remember the the shit Milo tried to pull with the IOTBW t-shirts? They're all kikes just out to drain our wallets, hardly /ourguys/.

He pays shills to promote himself.

Hype

Most of Joe's episode are pretty constructive, this one will be a shit show.

>sam hyde isnt funny

DISAVOW

>He pays shills to promote himself.
Proof?

Poor lady is depressed as hell. Choked on the blackpill

He talks about his monthly expenditures in one of the hydewars videos.

He won't get away with it.

>trying this hard

His Instagram posts are fucking hilarious

Got his Comedy Central show axed by tweeting horrendous shit, got depressed, overate, became obese, stopped shaving, became Karl Marx, become nigger rich off of Bitcoin, leased a studio and took on 2 employees and apparently spends like 8k a month or something, hasn't put out anything worth watching since World Peace, recently fell out with Charls, his sycophantic fans eat up his terrible HydeWars vlog even though it's not even ironically entertaining, tries to play off his obesity like it's some kind of gag. Pathetic sociopathic jew fuck.

>recently fell out with Charls
Wait, really?

Shit grooming habits.

that's the joke

He's coming to grips with the fact he'll be president in 7 years.

>I like Sam
leave

DELET THIS

>What's wrong with Sam hyde?
Bad lollipop

Joe Pulled up his paradigm shift speech on the podcast ones and had a good laugh about it so I wouldn't be surprised.

Good for Sam.

don't be the butt of the joke dude!

Sam removed Charls on steam and unfollowed him on Instagram. Then he put out a hydewars where he talked about removing "toxic friends", right when Bombstrap was taking off. Then he made the video private. He used to promote Bombstrap, but he hasn't mentioned it or Charls in months.

The Irish.jpg

Gammon, please get help. Qman killed himself because of you.

Yeah sam has slid really far it seems.
Wouldn't be surprised if an OD or car wreck happens soon

Is Sam Jewish? He looks a bit Jewish, and often Jews are self hating mentally I’ll weirdos so I could see it.

Yeah for his rented office and employees you utter mong

He mentions paying some guy 200 a month for "online stuff". This was months ago, Sam hasn't produced any "online stuff" that he couldn't have easily done himself. Read between the lines.

The shilling was especially obvious on Sup Forums before the mods finally started cracking down on the spam.

Ok detective

Haha... fuckin thats funny.

Do you have the video where this screenshot is from?

The Charls comeuppance has been long in motion; now, finally, Bombstrap has usurped the Hyde creator

He is the guy who has committed at least 30 mass shootings. I am surprised you have never heard of the hyde of sam

It was bound to happen.
Charles can actually keep his shit together out there. He's a weird fuck, but he's the guy that investors or executives would actually trust to be able to get the job done.
Sam built his entire brand around the idea of being completely self-made and beholden to no man. That's a great thing, but he's proven he just doesn't have the work ethic or the material to turn his one-man-show into a sustainable career.
Sam needs to get back into doing standup comedy. Say fuck it and go on tour.

And nothing of value would be lost. Gonna be glad when he stops fagging up the various boards on Sup Forums.

No, wait, we asked what's WRONG with him. Not what's right.

TEAM CHARLS

Uma