Will Sup Forums ever stop winning?

Pandering BLM and antifa and making commies look like gods dont help sales, this is a flop.

Sup Forums was right again

It was a massive flop. Look at their total owners on steam, figure out the income, take out steams cut and look at their budget.

We need to promote the media reporting on this failure as it being due to racists and bigotry. We need them to double down.

We want everyone to think that this game failed because of the alt-right and racists and that they should keep fighting to make CHANGE.

Why would we want to promote their bullshittery? Because it's hilarious to watch them fail and want them to never ever learn their lesson.

Be sure to put on your best cuck impression on facebook and go all out on your activism posts folks. Wolfenstein 2 failed because of RACISTS! LETS KEEP FIGHTING THEM WITH WOLFENSTEIN 3! COME ON LIBS POOL YOUR MONEY!

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED SJWs DON'T BUY VIDEO GAMES?

I predict that next year a big developer is going to market a AAA game to conservatives as a troll and marketing test. It will be something like the next Halo.

It isn't free because I have to spend time playing it. I demand some kind of monetary compensation for playing it.

>We need to promote the media reporting on this failure as it being due to racists and bigotry. We need them to double down.

this

Doesn't help that the game has more cut scenes than actual game play.

I don't know how much of it has to do with this racism thing. Remember that this (((game))) had quite bad Steam reviews at launch, mostly because of bugs and crashes. Some people also claimed that the game is to short and has too much of cutscenes. Finally, 60 bucks is perhaps too much for a game with mixed reviews. We could argue that a questionable story and unlikable characters would push undecided people to write a bad review, but that seems a bit far fetched.

I am not even a Neo-Nazi and yet this is hilarious. The game is a massive flop despite all the aggressive marketing.

Hopefully this teaches corporate kikes that they cannot save a rehash of a shitty game with half-assed politics.

No shit. The average screecher is a highschool graduate female that's attending an unimportant university in an unimportant field. They don't by games, regardless of their screeching.

Holy shit. I knew this would flop, but not at this level. Good though. Bethesda is even more rotten than EA. They are the absolute worst of the worst, and their games are shit. Even their in-house developed games are vapid sandbox garbage. They clearly paid critics for those Fallout 4 scores.

>I only play ultra strategy mech war games, you fucking casuals

>We need to promote the media reporting on this failure as it being due to racists and bigotry.

But it WAS due to racists. I love the fuck out of shooting nazis that I have nazi paper targets to shoot at with my guns. But these fuckers were such gigantic bigots that they managed to make look terrible.

Does OP have the ratings and sales numbers? I gotta see how it’s really doing. Not sure I can trust most sites for the right info.

>getting triggered by someone talking shit about mediocre games

Although I admit I liked Skyrim, very comfy game.

You mean pandering to communist ideology doesn't help with capitalistic sales? Wow. Who would have thunk it?

>it's the nazis fault that they filled their game with kike propaganda

Never mind this is good enough

Only sales numbers so far are on Steam.

>those numbers
Holy fucking shit.

post yfw no MILF Nazi gf to lick you

I'm so out of the loop on this game.

Are commies praised as superheros in it?

Soyboy

Just a coincidence, right?

To be fair, the other games were out longer, so of course they have more owners. It's still fun to see this game fail though.

Communism is so cool! XD

It's fine to call a spade a spade, but spergs freaking out about a combat system that wasn't perfect or something is retarded

Who knew when you started making video games with annoying SJW faggot propaganda and taking out all the fun you'd lose sales!

I also love how Sup Forums fags constantly complain about Sup Forums bringing politics into everything, as if these game developers aren't doing just that with obvious shit like this

Why are his eyes different heights?

The funny thing is; if they had have made the game the other way round - or at least given you the option to play the other side - it probably would have been a massive success.
Everyone loves playing the bad guy.
Every nerd is a Naziboo for German military tech.

>they will never make another game like DoD

it was a 5 hour game with no mplayer, even if it was well written, it wasn't 60 dollar worth

This game, the all women ghostbusters, it seems the new trend is if something is really shitty, they push it hard as a SJW activism to downplay how shitty the product is. They try to shame the consumer into not giving it a bad review.

The game came out on Oct 26, 2017 and already a 50% off sale on Steam lol
Not even 1 month released

Good. VERY GOOD. Please keep this up my friend!

Doesn't change the fact that the combat system is still shit.

A lot of the bulk of the sales are early on, although Steam has better long-term sales. In the other hand the PC port was pretty bad, so it might be doing better in consoles.

I didn't have a problem with it. Don't know how you would have made it better

You know about about Day of Infamy? Basically DoD with better grafix. Fun as fuck.

Is that actually a poster associated with this game? Degenerate!

i actually like it

If you are talking about Nu-Wolfstein then I can think of many FPS that have way better combat systems.

>muh nazis
shit got old decades ago

>Game is 7-8 hours long
>3 hours are cutscenes
>Hitler has gone from being a giant robot and/or dual gatling gun armed demon to a blubbering retard who pisses himself
>Nigger communists want to destroy white utopia and I'm supposed to be happy about that
>Marketing: #MakeAmericaNaziFreeAgain

Burn in hell, swedecucks. Another series dies at your hands.

Communism is BASED

Nah I mean Bethesdas other popular stuff, elder scrolls, fallout, whatever

>Day of Infamy
No I've never heard of it which is a good sign because once they become popular steam fucks it all up. Thanks I'll check it out but I don't really game anymore......

HA, that's the black chick f on MAD TV

fucking fools. I am happy to see this fail

>Day of Defeat
One of the best multiplayer shooters of all time and it was a free Half-Life mod.

But to address your point:
There were a fuckton of WWII themed shooters in the early 2000's. The Cod and MoH series' were the biggest hits but you were never able to play as the Axis in single-player campaigns. Remember also that your pic, like all German insignia in the games, is Wehrmacht, not NAZI iconography.

>dod 1.3

muh nigga

Well I can also think of many games with better melee mechanics and shooting. I don't think anyone pretends that ES and Fallout games have the best gameplay mechanics out there.

The game didn't sell well because it's a scripted linear cinematic shooter that will look mediocre within a few months. Tell me if COD1 still looks impressive to you. No replayability and it says nothing new about Nazis.

That's not funny.

The system was at best unimaginative and at worst am engine default. Vats was the best thing about it but even that was incredibly bare bones and the games was obviously not designed for it to be a primary way through which to play in most scinerios. The point I guess is that while the combat system is incredibly simple that is the point. The combat isn't the point of the game so they can get away with it being "good enough". No one's plays those games "for the combat" or at least no one should.

That's a good indicator of how much a flop this was by itself. You can guarentee that if it had sold well we would get "WOLFENSTEIN SMASHES SALES, TAKE THAT NAZIS" headlines for months. They also wouldn t be offering free trials across all platforms this soon.

You wish.

What made them think that equating Trump supporters with Nazis in their marketing campaign was a winning move? We all hate Nazis, being compared to them won't get us to buy their game.

GamerGate managed to turn the general gamer population right-wing; and they thought that doubling down on it would be successful?

To be fair they were all drunk as shit during that part so of course they are going to say dumb things.

>paying $80 to get indoctrinated on day one
>surprised no one buys it due to it's bullshit story

The fucked thing is they're just going to point fingers at the bad white man and continue on with this stupid bullshit

He probably gets his ass kicked in the barracks

Based on retard neet fantasies, sure.

>To be fair, the other games were out longer, so of course they have more owners
i disagree, look at mario odyssey, fucking huge amount of sales for a game that only came out less than a month ago

Nice larp

Holy fuck I loved dod.

>2001 to 2005 was so comfy. Playing classic dod

Why did source have to suck so much shit? If they just did like cs source did and make the game as close to 1.3 as possible it would have been great.

Felt like a totally different game and it sucked ass.

>fags spamming rifle launched grenades all game

Fuck you dod source.

Miss me yet?

You gonna compare a Mario release to a some random FPS?

>GamerGate managed to turn the general gamer population right-wing

GoyimGate wasn't nowhere near as relevant as you goys think though. It mostly affected people in the chans, but it was pretty marginal outside of that.

>The game came out on Oct 26, 2017 and already a 50% off sale on Steam lol
its the autumn sale, but 50% is ridiculous for a game that recently came out

>COD1
>No replayability.

Bruh.
I played CoD1 for 8 years after release. CoD:UO was a kickass shooter with a huge community.

Yea the mechanics are kinda wonky, but that's part of what makes them fun.

Odyssey is good tho

>dod source sucked ass

valve just didn't give enough of a shit about it

dod was full of little details like different weapons and uniforms per map

Not that. It was gigantic racists who spit on the grave of ever holocaust survivor and every grave in normandy and poland, by stealing the idea of nazis to make childish, asninine insults about modern politics.

>You gonna compare a Mario release to a some random FPS?

Cuphead came out a couple of months ago and it has almost a million sales on Steam.

How can you survive something that didn't happen?

I'm saying if the game was good it would have more sales regardless of how soon it came out

How are they wonky? They are too straight forward to be described as wonky.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS SOYBOY

Communism will win

That's an amusing narrative twist.

My real life experience has shown me otherwise. I've met any number of young men - and women - who were radicalized right-wing when GG blew open SJW fuckery and manipulation for the entire hobby to see.

Sure. It's done so well so far.

The cup head is what you should compare it to.

Idk what that has to do with their shitty game

bunch of nu-male soyboys made the game. what do you expect lol

>while not a priest, Horton wears the signature cloth anyway

Is the fact he isn't actually a pastor mentioned in game at all? Or is a blind player just going to assume the commie is also a christian?

One character is wearing a hat featuring the hammer and sickle. You can't attribute that merely to being drunk.

The character is written as a communist, see:

>this is a flop.
if it wasn't for all the SJW twitch streamers shilling the shit out of it, it would have failed even worse.
Cohhcarnage was in tears almost, with 10K+ people watching him play it.

I've met a lot if people but most of them are nu-males

Comparing Trump supporters to Nazis is offensive to the million of victims of Nazis. Don't see what's so hard to get.

No they won't. This game is a colossal fiscal fuckup. They spent so much money on advertising. Heads will roll with this one.

There is no way they haven't realized pandering to a crowd that doesn't actually buy anything is a horrible idea.

>This guy saves the day.

So what game will the left ruin next?