Brave Witches

She is back.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/wutqgq.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING YOSHIKA

Fucking cd

Whelp, would've loved to see and get surprised by that in the actual episode. Oh well.
Hope subs are on time tonight like last week.

That's some very nice underboob and gar Naoe. Though breasts shouldn't stay up like that by sweater alone, the left breast looks odd like that with the lines.

Perrine?

Pantyhose are nice.

Great, another boring character to steal screen time from cute best girl Nipa.

Oneechan is fine though.

The absolute best. And the characters wearing them more often than not end up being the best always.

Hey, she's been in coma for over half of the season. And the director loves his two Fuso witches combo and we're near the end, so it makes sense for her to return. Can't be helped with this director. Be glad she didn't get Mio centric role with lots of screen time then.

from right and courtesy of the 4077TH: "Hawkeye"; "Radar" and "BJ" after a fashion

>we're near the end
Don't remind me

Got more screen caps?

Gomen. Season really has flown by, especially with so many other goddamn great shows running. December is literally flying now, at least that's how I feel while doing the Witches Christmas calendar currently.

The raws are out.

Did I miss the stream thread or something?

They look so soft

Er, what? This is the episode thread for today's episode, unless you meant my shitty Thursday streams somehow.

>Stream died in the middle of the episode
I'm glad I didn't miss anything important

>I'm afraid it has been... three months.

Who is here.

FUCK.. thanks for spoilers. The subs are what, only one hour away now.

Best girl.

Our lord and saviour Miyafujesus is back.

my God I forgot how much I hated this tanuki bitch

You have poor ass taste in fun girls.

We have very different definition of fun if you think Yoshika is a fun character.

I wish they showed more of her womanizing in the anime, like having a fuck buddy in every base or something

>I wanna mamoru
>Oh, boobs
Hilarious

Hell fucking yeah

>HS is late despite it seems to be out on CR
I wonder what happened.

no such luck as of yet, let's hope russians will save the day before I run out of vodka (because if I do, there will be blood...)

Delays as 'usual'? Goddamn it. This would mark now the fourth time, I think during this season with subs delays.

Yeah, they will if HS won't soon, but that's gonna take over two hours at least still for the Russians to do.

PuyaSubs was the "Spanish HS", wasn't it? Their version appeared in nyaa

It's the Spaniards yes, doesn't matter though unless you can read it.

my Spanish is limited to ordering a steak and a glass of red wine (I used to know more, but that was ten years ago...)

>Don't make a brave witches thread this week because I didn't want the faggot who dumps live screen shots and is to retarded to use the spoiler tag to spoiler people.
>Scrolling through Sup Forums's first page for something else and see this thread's OP.
I think you're just doing this shit on purpose now.

at least it's just the one pic instead every other frame from the episode, though I agree that it's probably the *worst* possible spoiler...

At least your priorities are right when it comes to limited knowledge of the language.

I think it's pretty obvious at this point. No screencap dump this time, but instead two of the worst spoilers from the episode out in the open before subs are out for the rest of us.

>At least your priorities are right when it comes to limited knowledge of the language.
now that I think of it I also know how to order a beer in Spanish (I don't usually drink beer, but it's still good to know...)

Is it that hard to follow what I suggested last week and just report him?

I'm sure the new janitors will want to suck up to mods so they'll actually read the reports for a short while.

>these shitty threads are known for having spoilers
>people still complain about spoilers

Do you walk into the women's bathroom and complain about being kicked out?

Besides, who cares. Not even Miyafujesus can salvage this show

maybe Miyafuji couldn't, but Nipa's smile can, and it *does*

Repent and prepare for your ban spoilerfag.

A miracle of the universe

>post credit scene spoiled in the fucking OP

Absolute garbage.

Aye, aye mang.

It's noteworthy because it's literally the same person doing it and no one else. Use of spoilers is encouraged and also a rule in the end on this board. Utawarerumono threads are infamous for using spoilers almost all of the time because not everyone has or can play the games and are waiting for S3 instead, so people are really nice there granted the general age is high as well.
Hey, I do care. I want to enjoy the episodes as much I can. I don't believe in Miyafuji saving anything though, I'm not delusional enough for that.

Never understood why Hikari gets a free pass and Yoshika gets the criticism. Hikari has no place on the base, can't fight for shit, just because she can climb a tower doesn't mean she can support a team of witches in a life or death battle.

And she has absolutely no place on that sled
wasn't me, just calling out jerks. spoilerfag is a massive faggot who feeds off mongolian imageboard replies but complaining about spoilers on Sup Forums in 2016 is silly

>150655388 (no you for you)
Horrible analogy.

A better one would be you go into a meeting room you know is used every week at a certain time and posting giant pics of you sucking dicks and acting shocked that people are pissed you did it.

Hikari has definitely not gotten a free pass, what are you smoking? Hikari has gotten loads of criticism over the weeks, especially during the first few weeks.
She just so happens to have vocal people as well who really like her nonetheless. I like her a lot myself too but I hate her for being in the squadron season of 502nd. Such a frustrating feeling.

stay mad fag

what do you know, even Conan and Yuri!!! on Ice seem to be late, for once it's not just BW...

Long Riders was delayed as well few weeks ago. This season has been filled with sub delays for multiple shows, many times now.

on an unrelated note, how the f**k does a series like dragon ball keep going while animes that are actually good get only one, maybe two seasons?

>f**k
>animes
Lurk some more years.

>animes that are actually good get only one, maybe two seasons?
like?

>ostracizes people for stupid shit like grammar
>wonders why his fandom has less living people than a morgue

too many to list in the middle of refreshing HS and nyaa in the hopes of the subs getting posted...

I want to feed her.

>asked for one example
>too many to list

I hope she makes that face when swallowing.

If the alternative were people like you, I'd rather have a dead fan base.

You're fucking retarded

I have been banned from too many boards and forums for doing all kinds of random stuff that's not even forbidden in the official rules (stuff that everyone else is also doing mind you-) to risk getting banned for cursing, as for adding "s" to the word "anime" in order to denote plural form; in my language it's the norm to add letters to loand words in order to denote plural form regardless of whether or not the source language denotes plural form by adding letters to words, if you can't handle one or two minor grammatical errors that's your problem, don't force your problems on others, please.

dude grape juice lmao

>Yuri!!! on Ice is out on HS
>Still no Brave Witches
No Conan this week though. I wonder what's causing the delay on HS for this and Yuri!!! on Ice.

>I am incapable of comprehending the concept "there are so many I can't pick just one example"

You're telling me if I take you to a grocery store and ask you to "pick anything", you're going to stand there like a sack of potatoes muttering TOO MANY CANT PICK TOO MANY CANT PICK

Can I help you, Erica?

Erica would probably want you to stop shitposting, assuming that was you.

Sounds like you're just a bitch nigger, ever banning should a badge of honor and should inspire you to do it more than be a giant pussy.

Get out.

no, in grocery store I can see all the options available, but when it comes to naming examples of good anime that only got one or two seasons I can only rely on my own memory (I'm not quite autistic enough to compile lists of things I like just so I can go back to them should a random user in Sup Forums ask me for an example), and if I simply pick the first one that comes to mind I'll probably change my mind soon after posting the reply, followed by some retard attacking my choise *and* my honest explanation that I didn't think things through before posting my example, so instead I am going with "too much of a hassle to bother just so I could satisfy a random 4channer's curiosity"

SPOILER IT NEXT TIME FAGGOT.

different user, could you elaborate, which post are you referring to with "that"?

A sweet

Best.

Shit ep

2h4min and still no BW, we must summon the russians, post all of your Sasha pics!

No need for that now, the 480p HS is out now. So bit of a wait anymore.

Subs are out.

>[HorribleSubs] Brave Witches - 09 [1080p].mkv

At last.

I want Yoshika to pull a Yamato.

figures, as soon as I summon russians HS delivers, I should start doing this the minute HS is late...

a.pomf.cat/wutqgq.mp4

Taken from MX raw. MX people having a little fun with Kanno this week.

bump!

kek

This could've been really nice episode if not for the god awful cgi once again ruining the battle and being just dog shit irredeemable eye cancer. Rather surprised that Naoe gets second episode to herself. Seeing Hikari go like Miyafuji did in the movie was nice dialogue to behold.
Miyafuji cameo made me happy inside, of course it takes the god of healing to come and heal Takami back to land of the living from coma.

Haah. That's pretty gud.

>bump!
You could at least come up with something.

>You could at least come up with something.
thread had just moved from page 6 to page 8 when I posted that

Also doesn't look like next episode is going to be Rall episode, and the chances of Aurora cameo seem now nearing nonexistent levels.
Well bits of Rall to talking Takami seem to be there but yeah, what a shame. And last two episodes are going to be the big final operation arc, so at least she leads the charge in there as foreshadowed by this episode.

HOW YOU LIKE YOUR ALIASING FAMPAI?

There are 4 get well soon wishes written on Krupi's cast. First 3 are obviously from Hikari, Nipa and Kanno but last one is a bit tricky. It's probably Rossman though.

ok, now I'm not so sure Nipa's smile can make up for the shitty quality (I'll still keep watching because of Nipa)...

I thought it was obvious that one was from Rossman.