AOTS of Winter 2017 has already been decided, yes?

AOTS of Winter 2017 has already been decided, yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-cdrHiGd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything by KinoAni is automatically AOTS.

Got a link to the PV? You already posted AOTS, though. Maid Dragon's cute humor will be hard to top.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-cdrHiGd0

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-cdrHiGd0

There's already a thread up, just look at--

>two people posting the same link

Great, now you don't have to visit that longer thread.

Wait, that isnt LWA user, have you been drinking again?

>Trigger TV anime

No thanks.

Do Kyoanifags actually believe garbage like this or Phantom World to be AOTS or is it just elaborate shitposting?

Maid Dragon doesn't stand a chance.
It will bomb too.

>Rapping in the PV
>High Quality Animation
>Huge tits
>Maid
>Also a fucking dragon
Anime is saved.

LWA TV anime will flop too. The OVAs were only popular in the west. Rakugo S1 also flopped and is incredibely overrated on Sup Forums just like FliFla this season. That isekai anime got stale after the 5th episode, it wasn't AOTS material a year ago and it won't be AOTS next season either.

Never underestimate Kyoanishitters.

Nope

Rakugo sold well actually, and LWA will be on Netflix. It will still be big in the west.

It'll probably be enjoyable to some extent, but not a good anime.

The plot for that does sound funny.

>1.3k
>well

Even Phantom sales sold better.

Oh fuck I am ready for Satanya to get fucking bullied

God, why does every good comedy release during the winter? Is it to combat the SAD (seasonal affective disorder) in the japanese?

I'm not complaining.

They bring suicide rates down after lonely Christmas

It's definitely going to be a flop, but I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

>good comedy

I really hope this song is what the OP is like

Genrokubros assemble. AOTY for 2 consecutive years. Has this ever happened in the history of anime?

Hibike and Hibike 2

It's good but not AOTY material.
This year it was Mob and the next there is an absurd amount of worthy candidates.
Ah!

>Mob
Are you serious man? It wasn't even AoTS.

Both Dragon Maid and LWA will be mediocre at best.

>mob
>aoty material
Did we watch the same show?

>absurd amount of worthy candidates
Are we living in the same year?

>Judging shows from established good directors before they air
You're just a fag.

>(C)U/K

You mean this year it is FLIP FLAPPERS

Yes, it was all around the best series of the year.
Animation, art direction, quality of the adaption, everything was stellar, BONES knocked it out of the park this time.

You mean established mediocre directors?

Floppers is AOTY in the most overrated by Sup Forums that ended up being underwhelming and flopping hard category.

Trips confirm.

Do we?
Flip Flappers is just a slightly less insulting to the intelligence Phantom World.

>Yoshinari
>mediocre
>Takemoto
>anything less than stellar when working on comedy
You need to go back.

>Bones

Praising studios only makes sense when it's KyoAni, Trigger, Ghibli, Perriot, Toei, Sunrise, SHAFT, etc. Bones is just another sweatshop. Mob has more freelancers and outsourcing than actual in-house Bones people.

You know I just noticed that this show seems to have everything that is wrong with anime nowadays. Fucking amazing.

I think you probably watch too much bad anime, and your opinion of what constitutes good is skewed.

>KyoAni TV anime

No thanks.

Wow i've shown hatred towards other studios! Have i fitted in this great board yet?

I like Yoshinari as much as the next guy as an animator, but as a director? LWA2 was really really wonky.
What matters is the result.

>Rapping in the PV
>Implying that's something positive

>What matters is the result

Yet you praise Bones as if it was their doing. Mob was basically an industry wide project, just as Space Dandy.

No

Yoshinari knows how to direct fun. LWA2 was fucked over by the stretch goals.
Yeah I'm sure Lucky Star and LWA being the cult classics they were are really bad anime. Sure thing mang.

Your nitpicking would make sense if they had praised their in house staff or something similar, which I didn't. Mob is still a Bones product.

>Kyoani effortlessly makes another masterpiece while other studios struggle to even finish episodes on time

Really makes you think

It's still shit too, lad
Quit embarrassing yourself

> D-cup

Mob is a Warner property

It is bad if that dragon gives me a boner....D is a good size.

>A new Kyoani show featuring a more Nichijou-esque style than usual
Awesome.
>MC has cowtits
Aaaaand dropped.

It's better than anything that came out this year

>tfw this is already better than memesuba and lwa off the of pv alone

This, except Free.

How does anyone unironically believe this
Neck yourself, flatfags

>LWA2

You've watched season 2? Are you a time traveler?

>he calls a yuribait about dragon maids a masterpiece

Are you the Rakugo guy? Of what do you think was better than Mob, and why?

Is there going to be yuri?

I'm talking about the second OVA which had drawn out action scenes with questionable choreography, jarring cuts and poor use of music.

No, the manga is shit.

I loved season 1, became one of my all time favourites. I'm sure I'll enjoy the 2nd season but I'm not certain on it being AOTY. 2nd season isn't going to have Shin and Miyokichi, plus the things like wartime effect on rakugo, etc.

You are literal cancer.

Stop using saleshit/stalkershit as justification of quality of anime, you fucking cancers

LWA is just garbage. sales or not

Anime was shit, fucking sayashitter director skipped best chapters to force more of his shitaste on us.

Don't worry, blonde dragon is even bigger

>he treats shitpost seriously and responds with more uninspired shitposting

Why? Because some contrarian shitter said so? Don't make me laugh.

Why the fuck does she look russian/finnish to me?

Nice reddit reaction image

More like Norse mythology since Tooru - Thor

She's not even wearing a track suit or squatting so I dunno

>he thinks kyoanishitters can't be that delusional

Why don't you stay there if you think it originates from there?

>he treats "Really makes you think" seriously
>he treats anyone posting here seriously

Just because it was made here doesn't mean that you should still use it. You don't see people still using the troll or forever alone reaction images

Not him but it had well realized characters with actual depth, character development, plot that's not generic, themes that are intriguing, direction and writing that complement each other. If you want I can easily expand on stuff I said but you get the idea. That's not to say I didn't enjoy Mob but I don't think it had anything special. Rakugo actually offers something that we haven't seen before in anime show done well, Mob brings nothing new to the table.
Same. I just hope it's as good but I have lowered my expectations a bit.

What the fuck, man? That's just as dumb as saying "oh, he's not holding a hamburger - he's not american!". I'm talking about the face. I'm acquaintances with many russians, and her face just screams "russian!" to me for some reason.

>he doesn't
>it would hurt him if he does

>a shitpost is responded with a shitpost

And you have a problem with this where?

Because you are retarded.

What's poing comparing rarely used reaction image to one that was taken and overused by normafags?

Hey man relax it's just a joke

You are just butthurt because you don't have decent collection of reaction images and you only whine with greentexting

>another retarded teenage pandering legiantboobsxD femc
Dead on arrival.

You're a joke.

Never judge a book by it's cover.

but muh kyoani

Never judge an onion by its many skins.

Rakugo was a fairly typical josei period melodrama, in both characters and execution. It was really just notable for the Rakugo scenes and the above average direction.
Superior production values aside, Mob is fairly original take on a typical coming of age story, with psychic powers used as a metaphor for adolescence and several genre subversions. I also found the character drama generally more genuine and interestong than Rakugo's.

The one thing I never understood with that anime was the obsession with lasagna.