Why do people think that Hitler would hate Islam?

Why do people think that Hitler would hate Islam?

who are those people?

"Trump is Hitler for wanting to ban Muslims."

You have to keep in mind some things:

1) Hitler didn't understand cultural anthropology, and why Islam even then was 7th century while Christianity moved into the 20th.

2) Islam back then was before Israel had the US have Saudi Arabia push Wahhabi Islam, and radicalized it. Advocating Islam was not nearly as stupid then as it is today.

Sure, Hitler didn't hate Islam, but the idea that he'd be fine with tons of shitskin Middle Eastern and Somali Muslims flooding into Europe, particularly German and Germanic lands is ridiculous.

you hate your muslim neighbour goy? Hurr durr hitler hated them as well! evil n shiet dont hate on em or else 6 gorillion lampshades all over again.

he's right though,,,Christianity is weak!

Hitler saw Islam as a preferable alternative to Christianity.

Would he have let them into the Reich? Fucking no, he'd turn on them and take all the oil

Because its an Abrahamic religion.

try an refute pic related
protip, you can't

This.

Most of the people who hate Islam have no problem with other non-whites entering white countries, as if islam was the only problem affecting the third world.

I don't give a shit if the shitskins are Christians of Muslims. I don't want them here and those who're here already should be kicked out.

Hitler loved Bosniaks because of Pavelic (Ustashi) and because they're white and not really muslims (extremely secular). He didn't love all muslims. It's a matter of race, not religion. This is why Europe

He hated arabs, that's for sure. They were part of the destructive 'semitic race' like Jews.

>He hated arabs, that's for sure. They were part of the destructive 'semitic race' like Jews.

Exactly.

Arabs were considered artverwandtes Blut. Don't talk about shit you don't know

Uhhh I consider myself alt right and fuck jews even more than Muslims. Muslims wouldn't be our problem if it weren't for jews. Btw that fag Milo isn't alt right lmao

Islam is not that bad, only its followers coming here. I don't care about their religion, just like the religion is not the point either when Arab Christians want to move here.

Would Hitler welcome Middle Eastern and African immigrants in Germany just like Merkel? Probably not. When people complain about Islam they really complain about their race, except maybe in Asia.

>implying hitler gave a shit about anthropology aside from "fuck those kikes"
It's awfully convenient that everyone that Allies with him has an "aryan streak" all of a sudden.

Doesn't mean that arabs where allowed to mix with germans though. They fought together in some areas, that's it.

Hitler was anti globalism.
Islamic expansionism is a form of globalism.
Hitler was an atheist and he modelled his national standard around the identity of his people and their predilections.

Islam is theocratic and It's national standard and is modeled around the idea that all people regardless of racial predilection are equal so long as they serve allah by obeying his commands.

Because they're brainwashed into believing he hated everything that wasn't white and blonde.

>Islamic expansionism is a form of globalism.
>Roman expansionism is a form of globalism, Hitler was against the Romans, even though he modelled his entire idea of what a society should look like after them
You can say the exact same thing about Christianity and you wouldn't be wrong. You can pick and choose.