OK, is this guy trying to convert us to veganism?

Seriously, who is this massive faggot? Same gay guy who got butthurt over Paul Joseph Watson's video on soy boys says in an earlier video that soy doesn't affect your T-levels but that meat will raise your estrogen.

What's his agenda?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Bi5wbzpOHQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
muscleforlife.com/9-ways-to-naturally-boost-your-testosterone-production/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270274/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558591
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188409/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Messina M[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=27886135
youtu.be/RZU0pfp_tjc?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=GjDPzkQga9c
independent.co.uk/news/science/vegetarians-are-less-healthy-and-have-a-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters-scientists-say-9236340.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind
independent
archive.is/zqrlH
youtube.com/watch?v=gF1D6d6dCKU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gonna actually refute anything he says?

cus shit i cant.

im still gonna use soyboy tho

Soy isn't good but eating too much meat, which at least most Americans and some other people of other nations do, isn't good either.
The best thing we can do is to adopt a largely plant-based diet where plant matter makes up at least 60% plus of the caloric content we consume, ant most of it in the form of vegetables, not fruits or grains.

So what happened to those guys? Did they become like that because they ate too much meat?

I'm not gonna go deep into explaining why you can't discuss molecular biology with someone that isn't a biologist.
But MAN soyboy is so fucking funny and it pissed people off so bad.
Like manlets insecure, soyboys act the same
keks will be given

You make a fair point, but isn't basically everything around us filled with either real estrogens or xenoestrogens? The dairy, your shower gel, your clothes, the drinking water, etc. etc.... It's basically impossible to get rid of all that crap, however I find it strange that soy would be a-OK while all meat is bad, seems to me that he has an agenda and isn't being fully honest...

Ignore him. Ignore all these faggots, but I guess that's too hard for cucks

Ignore him and focus on improving yourself as you're willing
Anyway sage, this belongs on /fit/

Are you dumb? Buy a water filter, natural hygiene products, and hormone free dairy. Problem solved. Apparently in Sweden that’s “basically impossible”. No wonder your nation has accomplished nothing

He calls himself VeganGains so yeah he's probably trying to convert you.

He's alright but his pecs are super weird. Probably just weird insertions though, not because of the veganism.

Are you having PMS m'am?

>mystery meat convincing anyone of anything

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU

This is the only guy I can honestly respect. Has a wife, might not be the best looking but he doesn't give a fuck. Works out and stays in shape. One of the one YouTubers that isn't awkward in public and is willing to get into people's face. This guy lives by what he preaches and non of these "skeptic' youtubers can touch him. Most of them hide behind a picture avatar because they are probably over weight or look weird.

You are an idiot not to be vegan.

Let's just be honest, if you eat flesh, which is also against your nature, you are either ignorant or a terrible human being.

If you consume animal milk and you have other things available, you are poisoning yourself for no reason.

I largely lump dairy in with meat, it should mostly be avoided.
You can't really avoid xenoestrogens in the form of plastics but the amount you absorb from them is relatively miniscule.
Just focusing on routinely exercising, both cardio and muscularly strenuous exercises (i.e. lifting or farmer's walks, moving heavy furniture, etc.) and eating a clean, mostly natural, and mostly plant-based diet and you'll be good.

Holy smokes, I saw that part with VeganGayns

>Hates children and wants to kill them
>Forcefully wants you to become vegan
>Has tantrums

He is, simply put, a vegan taliban!

This settled my case, thanks Ameribro!

Thanks, I will take that into account.

>what's his agenda
Where is your argument? The only thing Sup Forums has so far is:
>hurr, he's a faggot

this mutt should just kill himself

Some beta vegan cultist with a dyke looking gf that cherry picks his studies. Took him 10 years of training to bench 100kg. Absolute clown.
His mother is some whore that got fucked by a nigger, nigger ran off, and raised this alien looking cunt.
>arguing with a known cherry picker
Fuck off.

Reminder: Virgin stains is mentally ill

About a year ago I went into GNC to buy some protein shake mix and the guy working told me never to buy anything with soy in it. He showed me a vegan one that contained Quinoa and chickpea. As for the thing that says meat raises estrogen. The only studies I can find about this is that meat raises estrogen in women. Which makes sense because animal fat is a good source of fuel for creating hormones. In general fish is the best source of meat because of the high levels of omega-3. Most plants have low levels of omega-3 and have high levels of omega-6.

muscleforlife.com/9-ways-to-naturally-boost-your-testosterone-production/

Lol, what the actual fuck, why does so many ppl still watch that guy and believe his lies, he's clearly mentally deranged.

He has a general series of debunking shit that meat eaters say.

Cool, but as for the meat part, isn't it possible that it raises estrogen in men too? I mean, I don't actually believe that the meat itself raises estrogen levels but all the hormones in the meat may perhaps do it.

He's the latest to be really asspained by the soyboy meme. First off, he's linking an old study. The older the study, the less relevant it is due to new findings that renders this study void.
These, for example, are the more current studies:
(2014 study) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270274/
>Conclusion: Phytoestrogens are present in different edible plants being most abundant in soy; among others, they are used to compensate for estrogen deficiency in menopause. However, the estrogenic potential of phytoestrogens does not prevent from extensive use of soy in infant food and other foodstuffs as well as pediatric parenteral nutrition. Feminizing effect of phytoestrogens and soy products may be subtle, detectable only statistically in large populations; it can be of particular importance for children and adolescents. This matter should be clarified by independent research, which can have implications for the future of soy in the agriculture.
As you can see, soy DOES have feminizing effects, albeit subtle. But what the study and (((experts))) don't tell you is that the food supply is saturated by soy, moving that "subtle" needle beyond subtle.
- Soy is being fed to animals that we eat, making their meat contain the feminizing hormones, which at this point has been converted into animal hormones (no longer just phytoestrogens/plant estrogens). Those are more effective in feminization than phytoestrogens.
- Soy, on its own (soy products like soy milk, tofu, etc.), seem to increase the chance of gynecomastria (male boobs). This one particular study documents the """unusual""" case of how a 60-year-old man developed gynecomastia from daily intake of 3 quarts of soy milk:
After he stopped drinking soy milk, everything's going back to normal.
- It's also in some of the processed food.
The author of OP's pic, Messina, seems to be on the pocket of the (((Soy industry))) (and possibly (((Monsanto))) )

i mean every knows that soy has phytoestrogens.
case closed

Veganism is way better than eating meat. Fact.

that being said there are shit loads of studies proving it decreases test or raises estrogen (check anabolicmen)

(cont.)
Look at this:
>Acknowledgements: The European Soy and Plant-based Foods Manufacturers Association paid for the costs of publication
>Conflicts of Interest: The author is the executive director of the Soy Nutrition Institute, an organization funded by the United Soybean Board and its soy industry members.
Also, look at all the """studies""" he authored/co-authored, and how they're all pro-soy and downplays its feminizing effects:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Messina M[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=27886135
Messina is a shill.
>Not surprised if Messina is also (((Messina)))
What does this all mean? Soyboy Gainz, or whatever that soycuck's name is, is sourcing his info from a soy shill, so you shouldn't trust him or the author of his source article.

This was actually really informative, thanks!

But why do you think they would do this? Is it just because it's cost-effective or are they willingly feminizing us on purpose?

Well, fuck...

It is funny to sit in a sushi restaurant, have a drink and look at the soyboys.

The second link you provided seems to be broken, could you fix it?

Thanks!

Top kek, how is Norway btw? Lot of soyboys over there?

Dont give that schizophrenic nigger a platform

It's kind of divided, but there is this fucking sushi sensation trend still going on though. Where i used to live there was 7 restaurants in a 200m vicinity, and they must have done good since it is a very expensive area to rent.

He also hates on SJW’s too so I’m conflicted.

Why does he look fucked up?

Get rid of soy; it doesn't harm testosterone production, but it increases estrogen production. Cut down on meat and especially dairy and sugar too while we're at it; the majority of our food has been fruit, vegetables and later various crops historically and that's what we're best suited for. Beyond that I'd advise avoiding plastic containers, making sure your water is clean, getting enough sleep and exercise and avoiding too much stress. Do all this and you're all set.

stop linking this faggot to this site please, hes just annoying and overall over himself, this dude has some serious issues, he tries to lure himself

This is what happens when you shoop a 12 year old's head on a bodybuilder's body.

Did the sushi trend recently arrive to Norway?
It came to Sweden around 2006 and then it went on for years until it finally sort of died out in 2011 or something along those lines. There are still many sushi places but people aren't being obnoxious about their gay sushi habits at least and I haven't seen any new sushi places since then. After the sushi craze came the mexican food, then the super expensive hipster burgers that are still sort of popular along with all the new food trucks.

his only good video is when he BTFO paul joseph into mein stream meteor. it was hilarious and he wasn't affraid to call paul a faggot, so i give him a pass

No, but we are a very large producer of salmon, and they push hard for the salmon sushi on TV and everywhere.

Then it's perhaps not that bad (except for the soyboys), salmon is actually pretty nice. :)

lol

Never once have I seen a youtube video where a guy on a high protein, natural, omnivore diet had to defend his eating habits, or really obviously be geared up while pretending his steroid muscled back + vegan alien spine look good.

>cost-effective feed for animals
>additive to processed food/foodstuff
>intentional feminization
When Jews are involved, it's safe to assume that it's all of the above. After they found out about its effects on men, after many years of using it as feed and food filler, I'm pretty sure they've pondered about the "applications" of pussified non-Jew men. Seems that it takes some time before it actually starts affecting a man's physiology (and perhaps the mental state). If the first actual case that is observed, documented, and published happened around 2008--and the visible "explosion" of cucks, soyboys, and other betas around 2010-to-current--it seems that it takes around 2-9 years to begin affecting male physiology and mental states. The more products you consume that is soy-contaminated, the quicker it will start affecting you.
Here are the links:
>Soy and phytoestrogens: possible side effects, a 2014 article
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270274/
>An unusual case of gynecomastia associated with soy product consumption (a 2008 study, a year before soy shills started running "soy is good, goy" articles)
>Soy and Health Update: Evaluation of the Clinical and Epidemiologic Literature, by Mark Messina (aka soy shill)
>Mark Messina's pro-soy, no-feminizing-effect articles

Weird that one of the links doesn't work for you. Tried them all again and they all work.

He is paid by the meat industry to make vegans look deranged. Or it's actually due to B12 deficiency.

Because no one challenges them.
>meat eater is weak
must be something else. it can't possibly be related to his diet
>vegan is weak
aha! this proves conclusively that vegan dies will shrink your dick and make you effeminate

VG linked a meta analysis of dozens of controlled studies.
You linked one speculative study, and one case study.

Nice try senpai.

>Why does he look fucked up?
He looks like he focuses on shoulders and biceps, not much else. Typical gym faggot trying to "look ripped".

S O Y B O Y S
O N
S U I C I D E
W A T C H

Once again, thanks bro, you've been very helpful.

Vegayn Gayns.

His agenda is world population reduction. Soy boys and gays and trans don't reproduce.

>Soy boys and gays and trans don't reproduce.
How is this a bad thing?

eat shit and die

Didn't know about phthalates, how do one avoid them?

They also adopt. There is no sane reason why two cocksucking men need to be raising a child. If they want to live a life of degenerate hedonism, fine...but don't expose children to that shit.

Would make sense since he said he hates babies and wants to kill them.

>when being 56% isn't enough, so you also become a soyboy cuckmeister
holy moly batman

The children the adopt probably have inferior genes too, i dont see that as a bad thing if they have a decreased chance of breeding.

>le 56% face

>"""controlled"""
You're goddamned right it's controlled. Controlled by soy interests. Who do you think is paying for that study in OP's pic (which is in Soy Gainz' vid)? Who is the author of that study? If there are conflicts of interests (aka Messina; aka executive director of the Soy Nutrition Institute, an organization funded by the United Soybean Board and its soy industry members), there's a good chance it's not free from bias.
>When there's smoke, there's fire
>Study brought to you by: the Soy Nutrition Institute and the United Soybean Board and its soy industry members
Check and mate.

Never take advice from a nigger. If niggers made good decisions they would not be niggers

His mother is white and he sterilized himself.

Everytime Pol makes a nutrition thread I read it for amusement.

I cannot believe how many of you clearly unhealthy and unfit pieces of shit will sit here preaching about health and diet when you CLEArLY dont know a fucking THING about it.

I eat 30 lbs of meat a week, I guarantee with every ounce of my being I am on a level of health that nobody on this board comes close to.

I used to fall victim to the meme nutrition "axioms" based off incomplete and heavily biased "studies"; things like :

Eat oatmeal in the morning
Fruits and vegetables should be eaten all the time
Eat lean meat (this one is especially dimwitted)
Grains are fine
Fiber is needed to digest properly (horribly inaccurate)
etc etc

All of these completely inept theories stem from a series of inaccurate assumptions and wrongly concluded studies that are all done on UNHEALTHY BODIES to begin with.

We all know the levels of bureaucracy and deception that the government operates under, and we all know that science is heavily regulated and has its own agenda.. and yet despite this, a lot of you idiots will still spew the most mainstream garbage "Facts" that you would literally find by googling "healthy food".

If you arent under 12 percent bodyfat year round.. if you eat over 100 carbs a day... If you eat GMO food, if you eat corn/soy.. anything canned, processed, non-organic and real... If you cant tell me what an anti-nutrient is...THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING. Its that simple.

Grass fed, healthy meat, especially organ meats, are the most nutrient dense foods along with having the highest absorption rates.

Vegans regularly get health problems people! They need a sleuth of supplements for their diet to even be something you can do without dying. Do not listen to this STUNNED STUPID NIGGEr CONFOrMIST who cites BIASED ((((peer-reviewed))) bullshit studies to defend his claims.

HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT AND HES BEEN LIFTING FOr A DECADE. HE HAS AN UNHEALTHY GLOW AS WELL.(from no animal)

>soy will give you aids and cancer
This message brought to you buy the dairy and egg industry.
There is no proof soy is feminizing or reduces testosterone.
>this meta analysis is biased reeeee
There is however plenty of evidence to show reduced rates several types of cancer.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A FUCKING CHESTLET. Also a forearmlet, backlet, and I bet that soyboy doesn't even do legdays.

He linked one study, this is definitive proof !

He's a nigger then. A gay nigger.

are you stupid thats basically a direct quote he did not come up with that

Having a white mother is make it worse. He is the child of a foreign man

>MUH SOY BOYS
main stream meteor desu

fucking pussy. See when he met Rich -- pretty obvious who's the soy boy
youtu.be/RZU0pfp_tjc?t=52s

Why would you care for a random nigger on youtube in the first place?

Nah he does have a gf.

Here in the U.S we mostly have gmo Soy used in various products that gmo Soy is the same one that gives you man boobs. youtube.com/watch?v=GjDPzkQga9c vegan gains has a point on milk they pump those cows with a bunch of hormones to enlarge the milkers and produce more milk. Those hormones are also contributing.

>implying

>Vegetarians are 'less healthy and have a lower quality of life than meat-eaters', scientists say
Study suggests non-meat eaters are more at risk of physical and mental illness, despite leading healthier lifestyles

Vegetarians are less healthy than meat-eaters, a controversial study has concluded, despite drinking less, smoking less and being more physically active than their carnivorous counterparts.

independent.co.uk/news/science/vegetarians-are-less-healthy-and-have-a-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters-scientists-say-9236340.html

>Studies Show Strong Correlation Between Vegetarianism and Mental Illness

psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind

Btw, does anyone know if having a lot of sex helps increasing testosterone, in that case, does it make any difference if I do it with the same girl all the time or does it have to be with different women???

Please archive

>independent co uk/news/science/vegetarians-are-less-healthy-and-have-a-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters-scientists-say-9236340.html
archive.is/zqrlH

jesus. fucking...
Is veganism a ploy to be used in the Radical Depopulation Agenda?

ayyyyyyyyy lmao

he been training for 12 years......

exactly, man

Probably just started as a guy disgusted by the big-agro meat farming practices and went overboard.

Soy Voice

This is what true vegan gains looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=gF1D6d6dCKU

I hate vegangains, but I have to admit it takes balls to take an unpopular political stance on youtube. Especially knowing it can cost you a lot of followers

youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io

>A 60-year-old man was referred to the endocrinology clinic for evaluation of bilateral gynecomastia of 6 months' duration. He reported erectile dysfunction and decreased libido. On further review of systems, he reported no changes in testicular size, no history of testicular trauma, no sexually transmitted diseases, no headaches, no visual changes, and no change in muscular mass or strength. Initial laboratory assessment showed estrone and estradiol concentrations to be 4-fold increased above the upper limit of the reference range. Subsequent findings from testicular ultrasonography; computed tomography of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis; and positron emission tomography were normal. Because of the normal findings from the imaging evaluation, the patient was interviewed again, and he described a daily intake of 3 quarts of soy milk. After he discontinued drinking soy milk, his breast tenderness resolved and his estradiol concentration slowly returned to normal.

Soy gives you bitch tits.

Sup Forums is being shilled by the soy lobby at this very instant.

Do not trust any poster who tells you meat is bad for humans. Do not trust any poster who tries to divert your attention from the soy menace with whataboutism.

Vegan gains takes B12 injections.

Stop responding to these threads. You're only giving these veggie tards more attention.