Senior Next executive stabbed to death by raging wife

Michael Simpson, 34, was knifed in the neck and back by Wei-Wei Fu as their two children slept, during a domestic row in his apartment in Shanghai, China.

Simpson, an operations manager for Next, died moments later from a two-inch wound to the neck.

He had no defensive wounds, suggesting Fu attacked him suddenly with a concealed knife.

thesun.co.uk/news/4983928/senior-next-executive-stabbed-death-wife-kids-slept/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7r_q_zyBenM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cook the rice pay the price

Good. Cheered me up.

Too much soy in your food.

Good

How is this political?

YELLOWED.

what a psychotic cunt

kek

Riced

WMAF fags BTFO

Soyed

The vengeance of the old rice dragons has been sated

Any pics of the wife?

Atleast he married his waifu

chink women are like nigger males there fucking crazy selfish and rude fucking chinks there subhuman. This guy cooked the rice and he paid the price.

sad...he looks like a cool dad

That's got to be a better phrase than that for Asians? One that eludes to their yellow skin perhaps? Niggers have coal which is them. The harmless rice things let's chinks off easy.

His kids literally look nothing like him

>My wife's son unironically

>Wei-Wei Fu

Look at those mongoloids. Let this picture be a lesson for you rice burners out there, your kids will look like half gook abortions.

This is nothing out of the ordinary. Shit like this happens all the time with AMAW couples. It's Asian woman neuroticism. Makes Jewish women seem sane.

Wei-Wei Wat?

He should've had white kids with a nice Dorset girl, where he was from. Those two little critters are pure monstrosities. The boy gives off strong Elliot Rodger vibes.

The dragon lady stereotype exists for a reason, once Asian women have children they go completely crazy

steam bun no fun

Y'all been to seriously reevaluate your life when you think someone dying and a family destroyed is a good thing.

Damn, my friend's older soyboy programmer bro just got married to an Asian. And now he's routinely plowing asian and black girl pussy. Says 'they're the only girls into me, white girls don't match with me on tinder'. Gonna send him this article

Based Japanese

fpbp

Toll paid.

What about Lil Peep? That was a good thing

Where do you think you are faggot? I here Reddit is nice this time of year.

Fry the noodle, loose the doodle.

Cook the rice, pay the price

Get the fuck out of here MAGApede nigger

Peel the bannana ...... ??? Anyone have anything to add

Embrace the katana

Oh, it appears that he was cheating. Sort of unusual that the wife attacked the husband. Usually it's just the mistress that gets targeted. Regardless, loyalty is important to Chinese women, and they'll be completely loyal to you, but it comes with a price if you ever stray.

RACE MIXER BTFO

+1 upboat

Eat the rice, get the lice.

That filthy rice burner got everything he deserved. Never trust a yellow whore!

fry the dog, lose the hog

Filthy mongrel scum

>Asians are our alli-

Can confirm. I've had an asian bitch hold a knife to my throat. While I was driving down the highway, no less. Asian bitches are fucking crazy.

>Where do you think you are faggot?
Shit argument 9 years ago and it is still a shitty brainlet argument today.

Shit lads. Looks like a nice guy

Don't touch the Asian puss. I've had 4 Asian gfs and they've all turned out to be insane. I only go for white women now

>The sweet to his sour
>Stir fried knifu
>The sushi to his tushi

the funny thing is you're obviously zimmerman tier newfags that lowered discourse here by turning it into Sup Forums with your edgy faggotry then jumped on the bandwagon of newfags calling anyone that objected to your retardaton nupol despite the fact that old Sup Forums would similarly reject edgy faggotry for the sake of it
kek

this is old as fuck, his kids are all grown up now

This is why i hate chinks, fucking subhuman filth that think there so special. There worthless alien looking scum that need to be killed. They are cold unempathetic and exploitive. Every gook nip and chink accomplishment is achieved by copying or some faggy childish FUCK chinks

Cut your soy consume

i'm nordic and germanic and have a worse chin and beard than him

Who is this sweet gentleman, can i get a quick rundown?

Chinks have no soul.

t. someone married with a chink

Asians aren't low IQ subhuma---

Don't blame them, blame the filthy soyboys who worship them. Weeb scum, eat less soy sauce.

There are loads of cute Asian women and he had to go marry an uggo.

As well as her being batshit crazy.

haha sorry girlie he's a hitched man

>There are loads of cute Asian women and he had to go marry an uggo.
I guess they are cute if you like albino monkeys and rice wine pussy. Chinks have some of the ugliest women in the world and only animu retards like them.

Yes, he cheated on her with another Chinese and then separated from his wife after they had two kids, so she fucking murdered him. Pretty great all around.

>eat the Wong, ring the Gong.

I hate chinks there ugly and everything about them is shit. Whites can enjoy there white skin and white privileges niggers can muh dik, but chinks are socially awkward ugly fuck ups that are all around unappeasing to compensate they made shitty fucking faggot cartoons to attract chink level soyboys

dips on the hapa girl

Fucking kek a meme is born

t. newfag

lmfao he created Kazakhs

anime girls are white, not gooks nobody is attracted to gooks.

asian mongrels are fucking ugly

In Bongistan she would get probation for having PMS. The based chinks are going to fry this bitch.

>loyalty is important to Chinese women
If you say so.
youtube.com/watch?v=7r_q_zyBenM

Like 90% of Chink husbands cheat on their wives.

Did you ever look up the real backstory to this video? The girls were already with the white guys. The Asian guy was making a lame attempt to but in.

yellow fever get the meat cleaver

With KTV whores, but you still hear many stories of Chinese women killing/attacking their husbands over cheating. A lot of shit is hidden for face.

jokes aside she would probably get off really lightly in the UK
there was a case a few days ago where a woman who gave her husband brain damage and the judge gave her a lighter sentence because "three lives (her, husband and daughter) didn't need to be ruined by this incident"
what the fuck lol

Kek.

yeah thats what i hate the most about these "based hapas", there is a fuckig hellzone between mena and asia called central asia where these fucking monsters live millions of them, the hatred i share for these critters far outweights the jewmoslenniggers its not even on the same scale, fucking vermin glad he died hope all you fuck gook fuckers die too god bless

Maybe should have stopped after 2

Uh that's even worse then that means the white guy is a cuck letting some random fucking guy hold onto his girl like that. The entire video is weird and uncomfortable from either perspective

Laowais can't nig out in China without possible repercussion; you don't know how much guanxi a random zhou has. It's best not to make a scene.

Payback Iwo Jima you dogs

I've have 5 white gfs and they all turned out to be crazy. WOMEN are just fucking nuts my friend, easier to win the lottery than it is to find a decently attractive women with a few skills and who won't cheat or divorce you.