Give me some arguments as to why pic related should be a thing

Give me some arguments as to why pic related should be a thing.

>Poles mixing with gypsies
What could go wrong, or should I say worse.

bad

Memes

Why is Austria in there? They arent that poor.
Generally I think its a good idea. Let the niggers migrate between their own countries instead of having them come to the west all the time.

Firstly Austria shouldn't be lumped in with them.
Secondly, nobody wants it, I don't see what more argument you'd need for it, although if they formed something like a unified defense and free trade bloc it would probably work well.
I don't see how that's an argument against it whatsoever.
> Oh look these individually poor countries with an extremely negative economic history due to the essential banning of private enterprise don't have industry that can compete with capitalist Western/Northern Europe
Yeah no fucking shit, what does that have to do with the topic?

See
>> Oh look these individually poor countries with an extremely negative economic history due to the essential banning of private enterprise don't have industry that can compete with capitalist Western/Northern Europe
>Yeah no fucking shit, what does that have to do with the topic?

Problem one, there is no way you're going to do any business in the Adriatic, might as well get rid of her.
Problem 2: The black sounds good except Russia will not stand for it. You've seen what they did to Crimea.
Problem 3: Austria? LEL

If we start with Gdansk and Prague, then Eastern Europe can get much much bigger. The Shengen area would be great for these countries except they're all reliant on fucking Germany and Britain.

I have a better idea.

We invest in yachts from Barcelona to Rome and vice versa. The two cities have similar cultures and history.

Pic related.

>due to the essential banning of private enterprise don't have industry that can compete with capitalist Western/Northern Europe
It was always like that dude. Eastern Europe was always retarded economically. Eastern Europe might get an average industry, but it will never get a big industry like WE

Because it would be good and it's on it's way to happening. BTW this is correctly called Greater Hungary.

>a thing.

kill yourself

hello Marcel.

China was more backwards than Eastern Europe ever was and has experienced a skyrocketing of economic development.
Really all that's needed is competent leadership, the places are already gradually improving, what's needed is a combination of institutional reform, new and better institutions, along with using cheap labor, etc. available to use to your advantage in free trade negotiations.

Marcel kurwo odpowiesz mi w końcu ile ci płacą za manipulacje i shitpostowanie?

While I agree this would be a good idea, as most PEOPLE in the countries are conservative and not into the multikult, the problem, at least where I reside is the GOVERNMENT that is KEKED by the EU, loving the handouts in the form of EU structural and cohesion funds. That is the problem in making this a reality.

it will be a thing becouse it will result with war, that will trigger world war 3 becouse of Germany involved by au*tria, Russians triggered by the blood and violence, USA triggered by Russia.

I recognize that grouping of countries.

KEKED BY THE EU, NOT KEKED!

can't wait

What are you talking about? The ports in Trieste and Koper are very important that connect the entire central europe.

>there is no way you're going to do any business in the Adriatic
kys my geopolitical man