I'm 2 years in, does it get better?

I'm 2 years in, does it get better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898
yuki.la/a/page/25122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't have any expectation in this place and just shitpost.

You came in too late.

Im 12 years in.
Not really but you get addicted and learn to have it as part of your life.

Take heart user, Code Geass will once again make Sup Forums great again soon enough.

It keeps tumbling down, pretty much

You can't leave, user.
What if you miss something?

Leave while you can, newfag.

Polite sah-geh.

>not following the 3 year rule

Nope.

heh

It's gone shit later on, only nostalgiafags would defend it. There are way better shows out there.

>Code Geass will once again make Sup Forums shit again
fixed

No, Sup Forums died 7 years ago. We're just playing with the corpse.

>start browsing Sup Forums 2006
>main other boards from ~2010-2016
>come back
>It's exactly the same
It was quite a surprise actually, returning from Sup Forums this place is like a comfort blanket.

Like what? Sup Forums is for casuals and /jp/ for elitist fucks

Pretty much what this guy said, but I won't deny that 2011-2013 were amusing.

Is this the daily /meta/

Best OP
youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898

The early seasons were ok. The reddit arc really dragged the whole thing down though

It gets better 6 or 7 years in but it's especially good the further back you go. I don't think you'll be able to find the episodes online anymore but the newer ones reference stuff that happened in them every now and again.

Don't bother with the spinoffs, they're shit.

>We're just playing with the corpse.
This is my fetish

People just want it to end so we get to know which girl wins, Red or Blue.
No other discussion will ever matter

It starts really good, but then slowly turns to shit, just like everything else.

That comment describes the thread that resulted in that image perfectly.
>user makes a thread by sticking 3 memes together and you can easily tell what it is even from the thumbnail.
>Someone adds something to it.
>Floodgates open and everyone pitching ideas to add to it.
>After a couple of threads the image is a giant clusterfuck even if you open the image and you can barely even see the original image anymore.

>we
Who?

Why did the previous author decide to abandon the series?

It has always been shit for as long as I watched it, but it's kind of addicting. First season I watched was the last one before they introduced captcha.

Sup Forums died in 2007-2009 but 2011 was the best year of the postmortem era.

He got a life.

people say this because those screenshots from 2007-8 show the frontpage full of threads of code geass but when it airs it will be contained in a general thread like everything else

Still waiting for my favorite character to come back.

Sup Forums used to be Sup Forums 3.0 (2.0 being Sup Forums) back in 2009

Tripshit speaks the truth

5 years in and I'm just know realizng that this is shitpost central but I have Stockholm syndrome for every shit poster and thread on here so I guess I'm waiting for this board to die

and now it's Sup Forums 2.0

He wanted to work on a series that interested him. That should have been obvious with the last hundreds of chapters without any plot development.

Sup Forums will die

But it's soul will go back in time. to the time it was most happy

Went to shit after DJT died
Upcoming Code Geass arc looks like it will make it unwatchable for awhile

>oldfags
There is nothing to be proud being on this shithole longer than everyone else. Everyone is a shitposter in the end.

Its getting better again since generals were killed.

the underaged were less annoyingly obvious back then
also people tried to learn the board culture, now they just force their shit with numbers

But they're still here

The overzealous mod deleting a few threads and generals is when it went to shit? Not when the generals were introduced and the majority of threads became insulated circlejerks or templates? Really?

Yeah they keep coming back in weakened zombie form, such lazy reoccurring characters

>Chanology arc rehash
>Code geass arc rehash announced
Only Hiro pulling the plug can save us.

Or people will just complain about having too much thread about the meme show. No one will ever be happy.

Smartphones were a mistake.

Phones in general are a mistake.

>Hiro pulling the plug
>When he can just run it further into the ground with even more ads, forced Sup Forums pass signups, and data selling to milk out every penny he can.
>Then sell the site off if it ever becomes truly unprofitable.

Really went to shit after Bleach got killed off

>we
reddit the post

An anonymous shitposter, specifically.

Honestly I don't care about phoneposters as long they, you know, just don't post at all. Personally, I lurk on my phone when I'm not home and keep track of interesting thread to post on them once I get home (if they still alive). But yeah, people who only use phones to post don't really contribute to the quality of the board, unless they are really careful, thing that never happens.

go back to lurking

I'm pretty sure the biggest fuckup was combining magnetism and electricity into one theory

No

Why is lurking on phone acceptable but posting isn't? I don't do either, but I'm curious about your reasoning.

then don't ask if Sup Forums is getting better
because it never will be as long as you keep posting

Well, you be the judge, OP

yuki.la/a/page/25122

>it's a meta thread episode

>missing the joke of the thread this much
I think you should take your own advice

Sup Forums is the evangelion of Sup Forums

Well, you be the judge, OP

This is what an average day on Sup Forums looked like a couple years back

yuki.la/a/page/25122

Not him but if you're just looking at a thread and not saying anything what's wrong with that?

>eets jok
it really isn't anymore

After the original author left and they brought in some vietnamese fuck to take over the storyline went to shit.

It is if you weren't this dense.

At least some people itt got that.

It's hard to write long posts, and near impossible to edit pictures, for example. Phone posters are almost always consumers, and do not create new content.

>frogposters from 2009
so retro

Sekrit Klub

Supposedly, people who post from their phone don't take cara about their "quality of the posts" they make, because is easier to make orthographic errors, they don't have images saved (that one is dumb, I'm just saying the arguments people usually give) and they just end up shitposting and deteriorating the board. Otherwise, people who just lurk on their phone are the same as people who lurk on their PC (for whatever reasons, new to the board, don't want to post, etc).
Well, basically.

This show has so many production issues, there used to be downtime and delays all the time. If only Kyoani had animated this.

>Bringing back characters that died perfectly just for controversy

The upcoming code Geass Arc is gonna suck and you know it. The author should've continued the spice and wolf storyline that never got proper closure.

Also, banevading is much easier on mobile.

You're at the point where you think you know what's best for the board and want to improve it. Over time you'll stop giving a shit though.

same. wouldn't say it's exactly the same with sage missing, but it's still managed to hold off the cancer better than any other board. left Sup Forums altogether around 11/12, it's the only board that's not entirely infested with generals and other cancer

Ban all phoneposters

Post characters that ruined the show

>Don't bother with the spinoffs, they're shit.
shit taste, tripfag

This for fucks sake
They are all cancer no exception

>2 years
I bet you still have human decency you shitbag.

>tfw watching a character you liked turn to shit over the years

What happened to /tg/? Why did the author let it get so bad?

There seems to be a lot more funposting and dumb threads deleted 7 years ago than now. I thought there were even more back in the day.

No, it'll further evolve into r/anime.

Same reason why lurking while new or underageb& is acceptable. It only spreads cancer when you make yourself seen.

Holy fuck, whatever else you can say about modern Sup Forums, we have so much fewer shitposting tripfags than a few years ago

Sage is still around, using it works even if other people can't notice. I think it's better that way. Sage is supposed to say "my post is worthless", but people interpreted it as "this thread is worthless" and took it as an insult.

Sup Forums has always been shitposting garbage. Its oddly comforting.

Fuck off newfag. Sage was community moderation.

Sup Forums has never been 2chan, despite the similarities. Sage has always had a specific different purpose here, because we aren't a pack of overly polite gooks

>Fuck yes, Persona 4 anime has been confirmed by ATLUS.
Oh God this feels weird. I didn't play that game until a year ago. Shame the thread is so short.

Nigger the best part was only a few months ago, where were you?

It looks so fucking different from today.
I never realized how much I missed those days.

When is that meme going to die holy shit

I feel as if I'm looking at a shadow on the wall.

Frogposting existed back then? Feels like this shit dragged on forever why won't it fucking die

beat me to it.

What are the spinoffs? 8?