This... this is too fucking deep

this... this is too fucking deep

nah man bodies should be at least 6 feet under if anything its too shallow

yeah, ballsdeep into the second one from right

Did they build their house over an Indian graveyard? What is this, Poltergeist?

it symbolizes the genocide the american settlers commited

Conquer or be conquered.

kike

Look, if most of your civilization can be wiped out because a nigga sneezed in your general direction mother nature has deemed you unworthy to live.

But they didn't commit any genocide. That was smallpox, the Spanish, and the Natives themselves.

bad

This is problematic, why are native americans portrayed in stereotypical fashion

where are the dinosaurs?

it was a systematic killing of native americans. ie a genocide. stop denying it

Hmm. But didn't most of the Injuns die from diseases that the Europeans carried over inadvertently. Isn't Genocide a deliberate action?

This

Yeah as if Europeans are the only global faction that has annihilated another global faction for land, resources, the fuck ever.

Fucking savages. The only people that the United States declaration of independence specifically calls out, as merciless Indian savages.

Good they're dead. Fuck them. They killed white women, and ate them.

The Caribs were so barbaric, that my ancestors decided they had to be exterminated.

We can't control smallpox so not really our fault.

I’m a third Native American and I don’t give a fuck.

Victory goes to the Conqueror not the conquered. What's your point OP?

Everything good in the world is built on the corpses of losers. Just the way life works.

Well it would be a bit strange if there were 300 year old Indians at the dinner table wouldn't it?

Aaah, Usenet bantz.

MAN ON THE LEFT

okay

worth it tho

What genocide?

Fuck off faggot you are just as responsible.

You know Americans aren't retarded. We didn't bury them under our houses. Hell I doubt anyone buried those heathen bastards. Probably rotted away. Picked clean by coyote s

You could take any civilization in the world and they've all been built on top of the bones of whoever was there before them. Having said that, it is fun to ponder what would have happened if Comanche plains Indians had been at Plymouth rock.

>le 1776 post
Kek has spoken.

So there WAS a genocide?

fpbp

Thanks based German-bro

nigga if you have chief spooker like 4 feet under your house you have a problem

BASED

Harvest festivals weren't invented by American pilgrims, I wish every american could just kill themself so the world is rid of their cancer.

really makes ya think

>Everything good in the world is built on the corpses of losers.
That's a metal as fuck truth.
I'm gonna start using that.

Hey!!!! Here is a fucking cool fact!!! During the time of early colonization Native Americans were fighting massive territory wars with each other!!!...psssst...come closer...The trail of tears wasn't shit compared to the tribal wars. Eat shit apologists seriously.

Thanksgiving was a holiday stolen by Christfags that was originally Pagan.

It has nothing to do with the faggot Pilgrims and faggot Native Americans.

At no point was it the American government's plan to eradicate all Natives, only to relocate them. Did some die during relocation? Yes. Did we go to war with ones who refused to play ball? Yes. Did we screw over some by not honoring a few treaties? Unfortunately, yes. None of these things a genocide makes, the bulk of their deaths were due to European interaction which preceded the United States.

You do realize we weren't all warring cannibalistic retards right? Theres a reason Native Americans were considered honorary Aryan

This'd and checked.

That family is up for some Postregay shit.

Fact - 95% of the native American population decline was caused by unintentional disease, not violence.

Kek

Literally cannot give a fuck.

kek

Found the godless heathen.

I'd glad they were all murdered as america would be some 3rd world shit hole like the rest of the world if whites didn't colonise it

Alcohol dependence is a serious condition. Side effects include selling the island of Manhattan to foreign European settlers for peanuts (and booze).

>Theres a reason Native Americans were considered honorary Aryan

By who? Other Native Americans?

The savages would eat each other for thanksgiving.

>I only respect the people who lost the war, winning wars is evil

Waste of those digits. Natives killed each other off way before whitey came around.

No wonder the Injuns all got sick, they couldn't even properly bury their dead.

this and checked

Smallpox/genocide, potato/tomato. Either way it was 500 years ago, let people eat their turkey in peace faggot.

No one cares. The ends justified the means.

Nothing like a bit of genocide in morning

God doesn't exist.

Whoa we got a sherlock over here

The curse is now on the white man. Don't cry when you get the short end of the genocide stick

So my family helped put them their you fucking kike. When the day of the rope comes you'll be added.

fucking eur trash.

So prove it.

What that people die? People have been dying for the past 6000 years

>tips fedora

The natives have been at war with each other since the beginning of time. If anything they are jealous of the white man's prowess and superiority on the field of battle. I for one will be enjoying my Thanksgiving with my white family in our white neighborhood with our foundation built upon the bones of these savages while using chief up a horses ass's skull to serve cranberry sauce. The losers in history always complain about the bad fortune they brought on themselves.

In the right situation this meme would be gold

>spanish
you mean brits

>Alpha Legionary

/tg/ overspill?

clicked GIF for animation, am disappoint.

>American pro-Nazi movements such as the Friends of the New Germany and the German-American Bund played no role in Hitler's plans for the country, and received no financial or verbal support from Germany after 1935. However, certain Native American advocate groups, such as the fascist-leaning American Indian Federation, were to be used to undermine the Roosevelt administration from within by means of propaganda. In addition, the Nazis considered the Sioux, and by extension all Native Americans to be Aryans
wikijew

This will surely get dtumpfff Impeached. Seriously, how can cheeto dick even recover?

I like it. Good folk eating on dead savages.

so it was political then

Huh, I didn't know all European settlers/immigrants from the 1500's to the 1900's went out of their way to kill natives every minute of their waking hour. That lesson must've went over my head in school.

wtf i hate smallpox now

Noice

You got a source to back up that epin genocidal plan?

You sure will hate them when some bioterrorist assembles the virus in his basement (easy to do nowadays, would cost maybe a few thousand dollars in equipment) and releases it on a population that is mostly not vaccinated anymore and does not have ANY kind of natural immunity (many of those alive nowadays would have died of smallpox as children since their immune system would not be able to deal with the virus).

Just saying...

t. the drunk geneticist (in an apocalyptic mood today, bad day at the lab)

Oh and happy thanks-fucking-giving!

They spent thousands of years here and build nothing. North American Indians were basically animals. We took the land and within a few centuries built the most powerful nation in history. We built cities, we farmed the land to the point we could feed the world. We developed the internet, we went to the moon. We built cars and airplanes. The world is much better off with those stupid fucking injuns dead.

Ditto.

Vous nous accusez de génocide?
Quand tout ce que vous avez est un marteau, tout commence à ressembler à un clou, n'est-ce pas?

yes exactly
just like when you sepparate jews from their lice, they die apparantly.
an unfortunate delousing accident

do it faggot, mutate that virus that makes zombies and let us have some fun

Releasing a new non-vaccinated plague would not be the same as doing the same 100s of years ago. Plagues spread and were so deadly because of awful hygiene and sanitation, overcrowding and remedial medical knowledge. The same thing now would never spread as fast and would be cured and vaccinated very quickly. Also you don't need some Neo Cortex LARPer to make a new virus as new ones are evolved naturally all the time. You never hear about it because of what I wrote earlier. You don't need somebody to make and release smallpox because it's already released. People still get it and some still die from it. If you're a geneticist you should know better.

Probably kinda like happened in Vinland where the white men just sort of gave up cause the fucking Skraelings kept killing people before they got a good foothold.

>tfw not white so not directly responsible for everything bad that has ever happened in human history
damn it feels good to be a shitskin :)

Glad white ppl are becoming a minority and Native Amerindians becoming the majority once again

>a geneticist would know quarantine procedure from the who
like saying a farmer should know how to be a chef

They are not extinct or exterminated. The only ones heading that path is white boys. The Native North Americams are back

And I don't give a flying fuck. No ground is sacred to the conquered.

Mayans in Guatemala kicked out jews from their villages. And Yaqui indians o. Mexico have a celebration where they dress up as jews and then everyone in the town attacks. That is why all these anglo lap dogs glorify the killing of natives. Anglos hate anyone who opppses their Kike overlords

lol, losers

They clearly didn't do a proper fucking job then