CBTS #518 Exposing Rizvi Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
PREV BREAD
MOTIVATION QMAP - UPDATED
!! NEW Stringer Map

Nov 23

Nov 22 III
(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I

Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter)
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150565407/#q150567655
therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/tech-billionaire/priscilla-chan-net-worth/
archive.is/8j88H#selection-753.7-753.66
imgur.com/a/tdKhl
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2149528/From-Class-Genius-building-robots-How-Priscilla-Chans-yearbook-prove-shes-brainy-new-husband-Mark-Zuckerberg.html
politico.com/story/2017/08/02/zuckerberg-hires-former-clinton-pollster-joel-benenson-241265
twitter.com/1st5d?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TEN PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on Sup Forums. Someone that important is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors here expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.
Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind our own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. WHERE IS ANY MENTION OF JEWS, WHATSOEVER, IN ANYTHING THAT HE WROTE? Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

VALIDITY of Q
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF)
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Calm before the mutt lmao get fucked mericanmutts

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21
>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

Because patriotism, and Illuminati, and stuff.

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING
In-Q-Tel Keyhole RIZVI Traverse
>Nov 23
Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2
++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole ANS RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX KEEN Rocket Man MUSK BAD Actors
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) GOLD
>Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

For a VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

*INSPIRATION
INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE
>NEW
Dossier GATE *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings PG ! INQTEL RD !!! RIZVI

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P.
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>DIGGING
RIZVI TRAVERSE >> >CLOWN FRONT WITH CONNECTIONS TO SA PRINCE, SPACEX, TWATTER

In-Q-Tel >OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES. RELATED TO KEYHOLE

>starts thread
>plus 80 spam posts of literal mental illness
holy shit this HAS TO STOP
what even is all this shit
oh my fucking god boomers LEAVE

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499
#500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518

Why Shills Assblasted because CIA, INQTEL, Google, US Government link is found?
The 5 eyes program guarantees that other nations are using CIA toys dressed up as Google Toys.
The technology is only available at the express consent, authority, and benefit of Talmud Worshiping Satanists.

STOP
GO AWAY

Apols for the anonymous bread guiz, it's fresh

BAD BREAD BAD BREAD NIGHTBAKER SAID HE WAS BAKING

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

FRESH BREAD

>NIGHTBAKERS BREAD (forgot to trip)

>NIGHTBAKERS BREAD (forgot to trip)

FRESH BREAD

Did anyone do any research into Cuckerberg's wife Priscilla?

Q pointed there's something going on about her.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150565407/#q150567655

gas yourself kike

Check all the other posts twat waffle. It’s nightbaker.

It's okay brah, tis my bread. Forgot to trip.

they named their baby bot after a chan? serious question. what the heck

One lead pointed to mz putting most of their holding into a non-charity company named with her surname (chan)

on gravity, from last thread
also the other litmus test could be: was i taught that gravity was real by my public school? (yes)
does the media say gravity is real? micchio kaku? degrasse? nye? (yes)
why the hell would you believe it -- just based on these merits alone, it fails horribly
you know these jews to be liars and a den of thieves
don't let them rob knowledge, wisdom, and spirituality from you for the rest of your life

therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/tech-billionaire/priscilla-chan-net-worth/
But Chan has had a pretty interesting career in her own right as a medical student. Her commitment to medicine and health, according to popular lore, influenced Zuckerberg in adding an organ donor registry to Facebook.
ffs

See
For a shill free summary.

Thanks for a good bake nightbro!

Ps some very brief new issues developed listed:
> Elon and SpaceX are connected to North Korea, but how exactly?

>Facebook wasn’t really started by Zuckerberg and his wife is the connection to NWO but how exactly?

> Significance of occult imagery like the pyramid which looks like a Y from the top. Q posted of a similar structure in North Korea.

> “See IA” connection to “keyhole”, startup funded by them but bought by google and turned into google earth
> investor called “Rizvi” connects everything

Praise Jesus Christ at every hour
For he has given unto us
The Blessed Bread, and its Holy Power.
Amen

Jewish culture is victim culture and will not stop subverting other cultures.
Nothing we do in these threads will stop that. When these threads are over, you will eventually realize Jews are busy trying to subvert it again.
If you can't counter semitism, semitism WILL try to take over, due to nepotism. Any movement or organization that is not explicitly anti-Jewish will eventually be subverted or controlled by Jews. This includes other religions.
Jews are taught to argue from disingenuous positions as a religious and cultural standard. Ask a Rabbi if you can study Torah with him/her and the Rabbi will usually ask you a few questions. One of the questions will be "Two guys climb down a chimney. At the bottom they look at each other, and one wipes his face but the other doesn't. Which guy wipes his face". You can search online to see the various answers to this question to verify what I am telling you. The point of the question is to show that objective truth doesn't exist, and every situation can be argued from any angle.
This is one of the real redpills, and it should be the first people swallow. If you can't see that Jews are culturally fucking over society by dominating entertainment, media, law, psychiatry, academia, if you haven't realized they are the ones pushing Marxism and identity politics, if you don't understand they will get you fired, evicted, blacklisted just for saying publicly "Jews need to stop subverting our culture", and if you can't see they own you, have power over you in this way, you can't see anything at all and are not redpilled.
It took me two years to admit the truth. I didn't like it. This is why you were warned that Sup Forums would change you. It will. The truth fucking sucks. No one here cares if you accept it or not. Get used to it or leave. You have no other choices except a life of self-deception.

i'm waiting for something sig that i haven't already discovered on my own this past year.. so far, haven't been mind blown... brain was fuk when researching p gmails last year ... and human/org/sex traff ... and to think... all the info i've gathered within a year only because i wanted to create a secure website for absolutely nothing related to this crap HAEAEAEE

need more evidence b4 going down alien path but i've already watched a good amount of it.. just skeptical

An initial mistake by NB, the rest of the OP posts are by him with the trip.

"A pretty interesting career in her own right as a medical STUDENT"

*puke*

CHECK CHECK just checking....U know these fuks.

Via CIA through InQTel pic related.

No worries, a touch last minute but we'll sort that out.

Woa, big new stuff, thanks for the update!

what Q does for you, then, is that he creates a forum for you to spill the beans on what you've learned
for everyone else, they can dig and learn (and part of the digging would be your interaction with them)

Just stepping in to remind everyone that boomers killed this country, but at least there is no shortage of magic crystals to bury with the dead

We keep getting told to dig on these guys

>key air
hrm
i wonder what ages they fly

Where was Obama?

So we have her convincing him to add organ donor lists, I;m guessing Mayo Clinic will factor in somehow

CIA, InQTel, Google, Governments (most of them) connections.
CIA, InQTel, SpaceX connection.

Ya.. I know. Tried to delet but too late, may have given them a chance to slip one in.

What is FB?
> Per Zuckerberg, "the most important thing is that we create an open information flow for people."

Spying tool?
>Yes despite Zuckerberg statement that the reason he turned down offers by major corps to buy the company as, "Having media corporations owned by conglomerates is just not an attractive idea to me."

Who created it?
>Mark Zuckerberg (AKA Jacob Greenberg) and Harvard chums

Who really created it?
>Assuming CIA - Facebook was funded with $500 million from a CIA owned bank. Rothchilds has 8% share. Peter Thiel original investor.

NOTE: Zuckerberg was adopted name, means "sugar mountain" as in mountains of information.

archive.is/8j88H#selection-753.7-753.66

Yea Q was fully wildin yesterday, lots of stuff for us to keep fighting the NWO with and build connections for.

Shills didn’t like a lot of this stuff lol it was shillcon one after the keyhole loads and zucc posts

Amen!

CHENKED

Praise be!

>An ocean of piss has integrity.

Fighting the NWO on Sup Forums. What level of psychosis are you on?

I held human toast and laughed at a human joke. Also, I had a plate.

isn't trump a boomer?

What integrity?
I hate this Q LARP, but that meme is shit

Is Zuckcuck like Sophia?

imagine the servers full of blackmail material snapchat has on the millennial population
i hope none of them want to become politicians

>An ocean of piss has integrity.
only fucking newfags and redditors think Sup Forums is a garbage can
GET THE FUCK OUT

Topolanon? Is this an (A.I.) with a Chakra System (singularity/self awareness/consciousness?), or a free energy device with a Chakra System? (see pic)

Is this your 'body'?

imgur.com/a/tdKhl

>why you no name the Jew?

you don't capture a wild animal by calling it out and stalking it. You capture it by playing a dumb blond who looks like prey. C'mon, user.

Good post man.

qu'est ce que c'est all this madness of machine chakras?!

Zuck is just a MKultr'd puppet.
That's why he looks weird.
Chan is her handler.
Facebook is just another ºCIA tool for real time surveillance.

the shizos back at work

> Elon and SpaceX are connected to North Korea, but how exactly?

CIA controls North Korea. Search for Kim's childhood and you know about his obsession with Disney, NBA and american things in general.

SpaceX is, basically, doing rocketry research for NK (aka CIA front) and U-1 was laundered uranium deal to fuel NK nuclear program through Russia (Russia laundered the Uranium). Most likely, CIA's ultimate goal was to use NK to launch a false flag nuclear attack in the future.

checks out

It's not a garbage can, it's an ocean of piss.

Thanks for this user. Good to know where we're up to. I figured Goolag were up to that fuckery after reading Assanges' book 'When Wikileaks Met Google'. It's good to see that exposed.

Didn't know about InQTel though.. when I peeked in earlier I took at look at their Wiki page. Man that's some tech arsenal they have.

Looking forward to catching up on it all with you guiz and baking some great bread with y'all.

She builds robots - been doing it since high school dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2149528/From-Class-Genius-building-robots-How-Priscilla-Chans-yearbook-prove-shes-brainy-new-husband-Mark-Zuckerberg.html

How about you follow the money.
See:

Who was really on the Argentine sub?
Who is missing?
Who was going to Antarctica?
Who is missing?
Trump says 45, Argies say 44

politico.com/story/2017/08/02/zuckerberg-hires-former-clinton-pollster-joel-benenson-241265
The Benenson Strategy Group does work for many nonprofit groups, including AARP, the American Civil Liberties Union, and Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation.

Gaga has a foundation too

NICE user.

it has a vesical pisces and two dog doors not even trying to be a jerk either

%%^ Why would face book need drones and of all the thing you would bring the El Papa . You bring a model drone ...

Does russia really control NK?

scary
with all the FBI raids of body brokerages in past two weeks

NOT SHILLING QUESTION:

What makes me suspicious of Q is the fact that he's taking us on seemingly random ass tangents the past week. 5 posts will be about the families in power, then the next 5 are about NK or clowns

I know the easiest response to this is
>Because they're all connected!

But my cynic side tells me its just a wild goose chase done by throwing a ton of things at us rather than delving into ONE topic at a time

Thoughts anons?

>creates a forum
Hiroshi already did that for you. It's called Sup Forums. You don't need Q you fucking mong. Make topic-based threads. Don't be a boomer. Pic related.

>pissing in a garbage can
Where do you think you are, McDonald's?

Bump! This should be put on the spreadsheet

Fucking preach

Each set of questions becomes important two days after they are posted.

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, Commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

We heard you for the 1000th time...

twitter.com/1st5d?lang=en
This is Topolanon, retard. VOTL. Works with "Kabamur Taygeta" and the other LARPers. Have you noticed that DTTT has been gone and Q posts nothing? They are the same guy! Sad! Boomers believe anything! We're coming for you, oldsters.