Are we dumbasses Sup Forums?

becoming manly is dumb dont you know that Sup Forums?

avclub.com/dumbasses-on-Sup Forums-are-eating-onions-to-become-more-man-1820684600

I say this to everyone

I'm Polish. Every man in my family eats atleast 1 raw onion a day and has never been to the doctor or had (((ED))).

Tinned fish, a raw onion, a cucumber with salt is what I eat 99% of lunchs

good

K.

I'm rubbing an onion on my dick right now

What's wrong with onions ? Onions are delicious and have many use... Stupid american journalist.

All you faggots are falling for every "become manly" meme because you're really scrawny soyboy cucks IRL. If you have to follow some other cuck's guide to become manly, then you will never be a man. Eat like the average person, workout, learn a trade, drink some beer on your days off with a few good friends, start and provide for a family. Dumbasses.

Who cares what some manlets on /fit/ do?

>If you have to follow some other cuck's guide to become manly, then you will never be a man.
>Eat like the average person, workout, learn a trade, drink some beer on your days off with a few good friends, start and provide for a family.
Dumbasses.

I've got 14 pearl onions in my ass right now.

Make that 15.

accept the truth

Which board is doing this shit?

fight me faggot

>hack journalist creates onion threads that everyone calls fake in the thread
>hack journalist writes article proclaiming Sup Forums believes onions will increase testosterone

JOKES ON YOU CIA NIGGERS I LIKE ONIONS. I LIKE ONIONS A LOT. I FUCKING LOVE ONIONS

Is it some kind of rule that nu-male cucks must always be photographed holding a cup of coffee?

Modern journalism everybody

>the word "dumbasses"
>in a headline
This just in: Journalistic integrity is dead.

It's almost as if diet isn't magic.

This. It's just like when the Swedistan flag change "operation" article was released on BBC. They make the threads themselves and then report on it.

ive got 16 and three shallots. beat that

I regularly stick onions in my ass
You unmanly fags had better fear me!
I could beat down any of you fags IRL!

>cut
Almost perfect.

/fit/ who else

Amateur.

I filled my mattress with them and can literally read 4x faster and tripled my gains.

Supposedly “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” was originally
>an onion
No joke

you ever seen those memes about "wypipo can't into spices"? well, they're mostly true, if you take wypipo to mean yanks. the average yank (bar the few who know how to cook) can't cook for shit (there's a reason restaurants and fast food and take out and tv dinners are such a big thing there), so the thought of something with a mildly strong taste (such as an onion) is literally hitler, to an average normie journo

Who the fuck on here is eating onions? Is this /r9k/ again?

Hell everyone.

I am a 200lb grappling coach at a gym that has produced multiple UFC champions.

All I do is grapple all day every day and eat onions.

> not archiving the link

Fuck off.

Onions garlic and spicy peppers don't increase testosterone but they definitely improve blood flow to the penis. Better erections and shorter refractory periods. Trust me lads consume this shit before a romantic night .

man tinned fish is good but you're not supposed to eat it every day. Like 3 times a week max, especially for tuna

Mercury poisoning is the ultimate red pill.

jesus christ that place went down the tubes

>feels 'cuck' is comparable to 'nigger'.
>calls subject a 'dumbass' every paragraph
>does not post any actual nutrition facts
Why are they even writing about this? To virtue signal?

kononwicz?

Eat sardines and smaller fish. They're effective mercury free.

>Are we dumbasses Sup Forums?
Yes,yes you are. Kys now you fucking disgusting faggot. You will never be manly. You never were

It's all right - Peter Thiel is trying to once again save the world from Gawker by suing to buy them.

>fight me faggot
That's not a picture of you faggot.

>JOKES ON YOU CIA NIGGERS I LIKE ONIONS. I LIKE ONIONS A LOT. I FUCKING LOVE ONIONS
You ain't right in the head boy.

You don't eat tuna. You eat herring, sardines, and anchovies.

Smaller fish don't live as long and absorb less crap from the ocean. You can also stick to Maine and the Maritimes is you want extra safety.

(((Purdom)))

I assumed that everyone knew the onion thing was a reference to a zombie simpsons episode where milhouse got swole on an all onion diet.

tfw a few days ago when this onion shilling started i fell for it and drank a gallon of juice on the first day and still even now i stink like onions and i cant get rid of it i hate you Sup Forums

I Like green onions the best. They are almost spicy, but so fucking good.

I'm the most manly because i only eat cock. get my T uncut, as it were, from the source like my pappy used to do and his papps before that

Onions and garlic rule and I already feel my T levels rising, thanks fake news

hahahahhaa

>People now attacking onions

fucking /fit/

Even if it's not boost your testosterone, there is noting worng with eating raw onion.

I didn't really believe it. I was thinking even if it was true who would do that.

>drink some beer
Literal liquid estrogen

that's just... fucked

If I drink enough will I become cute trap?

Sounds like this guy had a little sand kicked in his face

I can’t believe the media fell for this. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>2017
>not being feminine

>oh yeah yum i love that dis-fucking-scusting cheese from under the hood cap.

oh look a leaf

>GOY!DON'T EAT THE ONION!!
>EAT THE GOOD BOY SOY!!!

You should eat lemons too. I personally love them.

I'm on the dozen onion a day diet and I've never felt better in my life. Free test went from 400 to 1800 in a month. It's like going on TRT without the side effects. Jews don't want you to have this power so they'll tell you that you'll stink and that you're stupid. You must reject these lies.

onions are for pussies, garlic is the thing

>when you a journalist who is so irrelevant that they resort to writing about people saying they are eating onions on an anonymous image board

>drink some beer on your days off with a few good friends
>friends,
and therein lies the problem

dude, I'm so glad you fucking said that.
Everyone thinks I'm a retard for craving cans of tuna, onion is my favourite vegtable that I eat all the time, and I fucking love cucumbers.

They can all go fuck themselves.

Dude, it's scary, but I can't stop naturally building muscle mass.
I'm hoping that by taking some time out to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and jizzing all over Pyra's titties, that I'll be able to stop my testosterone body from eating itself.

*kicks in the dick*

And where do you think the Simpsons got that from?

holy fuck this board is cancer you are aware your essentially the exact same as thoughs preppy fucking hipsters that eat a shit load of soy your a bunch of bandwagon wannabe "alpha males" chances are if your a bitch (which im strongly implying you are) before eating onions your gunna be a bitch that stinks like onions after( with all the extra chromosomes around here im gunna say it might be an upgrade to your currant unhygienic odor )

It's funny, as soon as I started seeing the onion meme, I assumed it just was trolling /fit/ or something, but I've seen so many (((journalists))) go ape-shit over this that I'm starting to think there is something to it.

I have always put raw onion on homemade hamburgers anyway.

more accurately, news articles are "falling" for every random thread that professes any dumb idea regardless of how it catches on because they're that thirsty they'd guzzle whatever diarrhea passes for a fleeting moment on Sup Forums before we'd drink even a milliliter of raw onion juice

I like to eat raw onion and garlic. I always have.
What wrong with this?

Don't feel bad. I'm sure that jew who got 500$ for your foreskin was more than happy to have some old ladies smear it on their face.

>If you have to follow some other cuck's guide to become manly, then you will never be a man
>Now let me tell you how to be a real man

>People now attacking onions
No you faggot, they are attacking you. They are ridiculing you and demeaning you. As they should be .

DON'T STOP OUR LIFESTYLE WE GAVE YOU GOYIM!

my grandma used to eat raw onions, i guess she was pretty manly

It's not a meme you fucking retard.
Do you not want a 300% test increase? Do you not want more gains?
Never going to make it bruh.

A fucking leaf.

yeah

I'm so happy they gave us this meme. Onions have changed my life desu

only niggers get dick cheese because they dont wash tehmselves

... i dont.... what?

can someone give me a quick rundown?

every time i arrive to my grandmas farm she makes me presunto sandwich with raw onion slices, the ultimate soy boy trigger food
UMA

>And where do you think the Simpsons got that from?
Umm,lets see, they made it up. It's a comedy show. Maybe you need to pay more attention in school?

Maine is the best place for fish. Only heavy industry up there was papermills and thats in the north woods. But dont go to Maine. Too many fucking massholes amd tourists. MASSHOLES LEAVE.

We did it before it was cool.

I've never seen anyone post about eating onions. I personally love onion on my food, but I wouldn't eat an entire raw onion.

>It's not a meme you fucking retard.
>Do you not want a 300% test increase? Do you not want more gains?
>Never going to make it bruh.
IT's a meme you retard.

yea this

im completely unfamiliar with this. can someone tell me wtf?

I eat four onions a day and I blow my load like a shotgun.

That kike made the threads, nobody responded, many got jannied to the dustbin, then he samefagged his own thread, and wrote an article about it.

No, you'll just get cancer and die. GOMAD should help with that

>not being part of soy/onion/beans master race

Never gonna make it