Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Die 3 von der Ökotankstelle Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
SPD in full damage control mode LARPing as opposition.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
Presicuck Steinmeier won't call for new election.

>Höcke anudda Shoah Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=LnNYeIiMOKE

>News
>German:
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/afd-merkel-aera-ist-beendet/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/gruene-und-union-enttaeuscht-ueber-jamaika-aus/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/fluechtlingsthematik-bremst-jamaika-verhandlungen/

>English:
spiegel.de/international/germany/commentary-german-coalition-collapse-the-end-of-merkel-a-1179542.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-coalition-talks-fail-what-s-next-a-1179341.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/german-coalition-talks-everyone-loses-a-1179358.html

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w [
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=6s-74tXTFBE
youtube.com/watch?v=g9Yg39jog70
youtu.be/2xBCurD7Rds
youtube.com/watch?v=yMR45cZbvDw
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
philosophia-perennis.com/2017/11/23/cdusaetzenachmerkel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poprad
wahlrecht.de/lexikon/bundeskanzlerwahl.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR SPÄTZLETÜRKE!

>Schreist Du "Bier!", ruf ich "TAKBIR!"

> Kubitschek wanted to copy the methods of the 1968ers
It's working, isn't it?
He is very important for our movement. Just remember how many normies were redpilled through the "Finis Germania" scandal this summer. --And it still is just the beginning of something new. These are exciting times we are living in

youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
Weidel's speech, make sure to watch the pissed Altparteienpolitiker after her.

any news on what the SPD is going to do and what will happen next?

>„Ich habe persönlich zwei AFD-Wähler heimlich bei mir im Keller versteckt!“

It's bad but not hopeless. Germany and the Germans have gone through so much worse.

on a scale of 1-10 how likely is a snap election and how likely is Merkel losing power?

KENIA

HAHAHAHHA

They want a coalition between CDU+SPD+Greens

>Democracy is only left.

Are Germans usually this retarded?

right now anything is possible

>It's working, isn't it?
Meh.

>Just remember how many normies were redpilled through the "Finis Germania" scandal this summer.
Well, this was about the time at which I lost all earnest interest in the nu right and this country.

Finis Germania was also a very boring read. I get more interesting content on literally any day on Sup Forums T B H.
>old leftie rants about the world
>maybe we've had enough with the Eternal Nazi and its final solution
>WTF NAZI! RACIS !JFJNOSFAON
>commits sudoku

The memorial that keeps on giving.

I guess they are still disputing in Willy-Brandt-Haus. Tagesschau said at 8PM that Nahles, Scholz and some others wat Schulz to resign so they can go Groko again.

Once you go black you never come back

>Die Prinzen

kekd

Just read an article where they where shilling for CDU+SPD+Greens (Kenia koalition) so that SPD could join without braking their promise of not doing GroKo. (((They))) just want the Greens in charge at any cost.

kek
Wasn't it SPD and Grüne who brought us Hartz4? :^)

der Grüne Soyajunge war zum schreihen.

noice, 50% AfD in 2021

Leipzig ist DIE Antifahochburg btw. Schlimmer als Berlin. VIEL.

Schlimmer als Hamburg?

>how likely is a snap election
it is likely by now but SPD is trying some final stance in creating a Groko (Union+SPD) to block reelections because they know that they will lose seats.
how likely is Merkel losing power?
2-5
Well she is most likely going to stay but her party might tank a few percent. She has the worst approval rating at the moment and the current governing period hasn't even started.

If we are even 50% German at that point.

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6s-74tXTFBE

50% in 2021, lad there would have been a seize in power before that

Ja, wenn was im Osten gemacht wird, wirds richtig gemacht. Wir haben schließlich auch Mauern mit Selbstschußanlagen gehabt.

Y.E.S!

Check out this G20-tier riot in 2015: youtube.com/watch?v=g9Yg39jog70

save her, Germany. like you tried all those years ago. We all have it in us.

who is that sojalutscher?

So brudis - are there any plans to trigger degenerates with actions against the Soros Höcke-Caust momument? Let's paint them in black-white-red for start.

I don't really like blond girls

Also wenn man sich jetzt mal so reinfährt was die Politiker bei Maischberger, Lanz und Co. so erzählen...
Da fällst du komplett vom Glauben ab, jeder erzählt was völlig anderes wie der Stand der Verhandlungen war und ob es Einigungen gegeben hat oder nicht.
Was ist das für ein oberpeinliches, armseliges Schauspiel. Gibts nicht einen Typen in der gesamten Politik der Hirn hat.

>We all have it in us.
Degenerate German Pop-Music with hits in the 90s

lmao, as if they could import 80+ mil people in 4 years, Putsch is more likely.
>yfw ywn see Leopards drive though your Problemviertel

Sehr geile Rede.
youtu.be/2xBCurD7Rds
War sogar in den Trends.

Die Prinzen had some hits in the early 90s, they are totally irrelevant nowadays.

Does the decision for snap election lie with someone other than Steinmeier? I thought he explicitly ruled it out, and it would be exceedingly retarded for CDU and SPD to push for it at this point

a literal choire boy

Politiker heutzutage kannst du alle in der Pfeife rauchen

yknow ive never considered that I like blondes more than other women but i always find the girls i fancy the most end up being blonde.

Looks like Doom II.

is it confirmed that soros put down funds?

Technically it needs to be decided by the parties. They need to form a government. If no coalition with 50%+ exists then you have to do reelections.

The thing is, any coalition with Greens means that this probably wont end peacefully. 4 years could be millions of more niggers, arabs, anything.

Yeah, also the Boomers and Gen-Xers that marched against the SED are now part of PEGIDA and similar stuff, kinda nice.

The landlord canceled it anyway. They will have to leave next year.

Yes. A lot of "people" who did gif related in Hamburg came from Leipzig

KENIA'D

I do.

THEY ARE DEMONS! youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

Not confirmed, however they got 60k in a few hours...

So, if nobody wants Merkel, why doesn't anybody else step up for chancellorship?

and you save her and all the other redheaded lasses, like you tried all those years ago.

Because Merkel had an iron grip on power in the CDU and the didn't build up any new candidates.

looks preddy unimaginative
I'll have the bogs call those faggots

Oh yes, he did - not directly to these degenerate activists, but to some people who know people who know people who finance the left wing party youth organisation, who put up the donation website. That's how he always operates for such blatant meddling in inner affairs against nations.

Reposting this because it's funny: philosophia-perennis.com/2017/11/23/cdusaetzenachmerkel/

>

„Wenn Sie wüssten! Ich habe innerlich gelitten, wie ein Hund. Das waren halt einfach andere Zeiten, das können Sie sich heute nicht vorstellen. Wir haben doch von nichts gewusst, wir hatten doch nur ARD und ZDF.“

>Putsch is more likely.
i'm all up for that, the experiment democracy in germani has been going on long enough now for everyone to see that it isn't working. lets go back to the good old days

Yeah, but why would they do that over the minority government option? It'll end up the same or worse for the two biggest parties.

Why don't the other parties suggest a candidate? Or is it some law that only the largest party is allowed to nominate somebody for chancellor?

is there a public trail of their crowd funding?
would be interesting if there are amounts of, say,
1000-5000k or bigger in it

no more brother wars.

>Nazi-larping
What are your weapon skills? Close combat skills? Arms equipment? Do you have a network of people you could fight to the death with?

>any coalition with Greens means that this probably wont end peacefully
thats the plan, crash the ship with no survivors. maybe if the Grünwähler has to watch his daughter get enriched he changes his mind.
clean up is always possible afterwards.

These people never change their minds and you should never hope for them to.

>Wenn Sie wüssten! Ich habe innerlich gelitten, wie ein Hund. Das waren halt einfach andere Zeiten, das können Sie sich heute nicht vorstellen. Wir haben doch von nichts gewusst, wir hatten doch nur ARD und ZDF.“
prob true, many such cases. sad!
and still couldn't allow themselves to at least vote differently

Straight outta Weimar

Am I honorary German?
I live in a city wich is in German "Deutschendorf".
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poprad

>he changes his mind
I unironically don't think this will happen

>Why don't the other parties suggest a candidate? Or is it some law that only the largest party is allowed to nominate somebody for chancellor?
The first placed party has the "Vorschlagsrecht". Any other parliamentarian could be chancellor to, but he needs a 50%+ majority.

They will try the minority government. I'm pretty sure. But it will only drag the ex-people parties more down e.g. CDU SPD

So philosophie perennis is the blog of David Berger? What does he still want with the Judeo-Christcucks. Especially since he is a homo who, as he writes, got death threats.

>Wurde gerade für nächste Woche Mittwoch zu einen Weihnachtsmarkt eingeladen

Wünscht mir Glück.

They don't. Marias father collected shekels for rapefugees at her funeral. The same mindset as pic related.

look, a lot of green voters might not have daughters.
and because they are trapped in their mistake, they have got to double down

Not sure how exactly the rules work, but I think the coalition had to suggest a candidate and that will inevitably be from the largest party in the coalition. Since no coalition can be build without the CDU, they have the chancellor. Everyone correct me if i'm wrong.

\o

De*tschland verrecke.
Der Kartoffelernte-Plan:

1. Pay 1 Trillion of Reparations to Poland and Greece by making the state own all privat property and funds.
2. Don’t allow German couples to have kids and fine them.
3. Split the territory of this ugly potato nation between the neighbors.

Nur der Volkstod ist die Zukunft De*tschlands.

This is absolutely horrible.

>Hey bro, like, we may have ethnically cleansed all Germany and, maybe, like, killed a few million in the process.
>Dude, I'm like honorary German!
You're probably the same guy posting that meme glorifying the fate of my people aswell.

etz reicht alda

wo ist soja drin?

They've also been diversifying the army hard, plus there's the eternal anglo-american who will enforce multi-culti. I think Yugoslavia like situations are far more likely.

There's not a lot of German media I follow, I only read that site when it gets linked here. Anyway, that shit is funny.

>he changes his mind.
>implying after generational eugenics and propaganda programming in your media and education system that enough people even have the capability to change 'their' mind

Ach, Zecke...

Don't really give a fuck as long as you fight on our side. We can't be picky with our allies at this point.

how convenient

Not public, they get their donations via Paypal and credit card.

change Weihnachtsfest to Lichterfest

die gemeinde in der ich aufgewachsen bin, kindheitsfreundschaften. etwas was stadtkinder niemals begreifen oder erfahren werden weil achmed nur seiner eigenen sippe treu ist.
sport in selbstverteidigung gehört zum normalen aufwachsen, hol es nach falls du nur blockplöte gelernt hast du estrogenpillenschlucker.
zu erwachsenen tätigkeiten gehören ein intresse in jagd oder schützenverein dazu.

> the eternal anglo-american who will enforce multi-culti.
Yeah---

No civil war scenario. On the other hand, I really see the violence escalating. And if the left keeps pushing, they will awaken a monster on the right. Sooner or later. I really can't believe they can keep this up forever, all that censorship and suppression, without a massive outbreak of violence at the end. Same goes for Britain. Maybe even more there. Because they literally have no democratic option. NONE.

>estrogenpillenschlucker
Es heißt Östrogen

>monster on the right

xDDDDDD

people without a brain are not really a concern, history will forget them like everyone else.
only the awake who build great things out of ruins are remembered.

Yeah the Brits are more fucked. So if you say no civil war but mass violence, would you agree with my estimation of Yugoslavia style violence? Because that literally came down to village vs village for the most part. Just really ugly business.

F

We were first German ally (wich fought in battle together) and we were allies till 44.
My granddad was part of 1939 offensive of Poland. For some reason people say that we did it because of being german puppet while in reality we just took what Poles stole from us. I remember him telling me that Poles were throwing buckets with piss on their heads when they were marching through one polish city (Zakopane).

Also majority of Germans living in Slovakia weren't expelled, but evacuated by Germans in 1944 because of upcomming Soviet attack.

2 years of military servivce, so i know how to handle firearms.
7 years of martial arts.
not yet, but i know how to make IEDs
not yet, and probably never will, since i lack the charisma to be a revolutionary leader

According to this website, the German Federal President first suggests a candidate.

wahlrecht.de/lexikon/bundeskanzlerwahl.html

Then, if nobody liked his suggestion, the parliament has to find their own candidate.
And if the parliament couldn't agree on anyone at all, then the one with the most votes will be chancellor.

So, since the CDU/CSU is the largest party, Merkel looks to be the most likely to win in the third and last turn, unless somebody a lot more charismatic steals the votes from all the lawmakers.

It's kinda telling how despite shitting and blaming everything on Merkel, literally nobody in Germany can conceive of anyone else but her to do the job.

gib mir eine Minute

Someone who lives near Högge should put a german flag or AFD sign in front of the camera.