Buyfag thread

Read the guide before asking any questions: Buyfag.moe

Where do I get those?

Did the almighty mod delete the thread again?

Salty mod did indeed.

This is getting tedious.

Fuck off generalfags

Sup Forums.biz

It's okay, the thread will last a few hours when the mod goes to sleep

hello

Anyone here buy used figs on ebay? Any stories about the experience?

Make an /ag/ or else fuck off mod.

figs on ebay are either bootlegs or massively overpriced. You're better off trying to get one on Mandarake.

I want Accelerator-kun to come back, the mods seem to want something to do.

Haven't had much luck on mandarake, but I'll keep a close eye anyways.

>massively overpriced
Not always. Keep an eye out for auctions, I've grabbed more than a few shinkis for far less than their mandy value because of anons like you that completely ignore eBay and sellers that think auctions are a good way to sell incredibly niche toys.

You can 'watch' search terms so you get an email about new listings.

I use ebay to buy prize figs, they're better quality than the chinese bootlegs you can buy, I got (poor quality) pic related for $2.25 with $3 shipping (US)

>no picture
oops

>Yoji Shinkawa designed GodzillaxEva figure.
Unf.

>order stuff from US
>it arrives in the country
>nothing happens for days
>it gets sent back to US
What the fuck? I don't even know who I should be contacting to yell at them since the tracking info tells me nothing about what happened.

Be diligent and research the seller. Even if seller is good it can be up in the air.

I got GSC Hachikuji listed as new and it wasn't. Price was good enough and condition was acceptable so I kept it but unless the deal is smokin' it's always better to wait for mandarake or amiami pre-owned.

Aria is kinda cute.

>I got GSC Hachikuji listed as new and it wasn't
Western new means something very different from jap new.

I'll keep that in mind thanks. Since it's inevitable for something to be overpriced, what's usually a decent range? 120-150% original?

Will definitely get her, but it's very fucking likely that she'll bin so I'll just wait for that to happen.

Specifically it said unopened when it wasn't. That's pretty clear regardless of language.

Original price is irrelevant because of rarity and supply/demand.

Check recent sales ads on MFC. I'd say an extra 10-30% cost on ebay vs MFC would generally be what they're listed at.

You lied.

Dunno bout nips but I feel the show sort of lost the attention it initially had.

So yeah lets wait till she bins.

We need a dedicated BOARD like the chinks have on 2chan.

that doll is staring into my soul

>30 "this is X say something nice." threads are fine 1 buyfag thread isn't.

logic

Do you think there is enough content to fill an entire board?

There's not always enough of content to fill a thread.

If /toy/ allowed figurines/scales/statues/whatever you want to call them, then there would be a dedicated board.

Yes, every new figure would get a thread + an eternal bunny thread.

No because we have mfc and we don't need a place like 2chan to image flood and talk about specific figures.

buyfag is preferable the way it is because it works at an advertisement of sorts for people on Sup Forums to encourage them to support the industry that they mostly leech off of.

There's definitely content, but I hear you. Should there be a board, most likely it will have the guide as a sticky, will happen, then several threads of more esoteric buyfag circles will arise. Maybe even threads dedicated to certain manufacturers/artists. The board itself will be slow.

If we did we'd have to make threads for every single new figure.

Fine for me, at least you could evade sonico and the other shits.

First time buyfagging, but I did just realize how much time as passed since my purchase.

Obviously I need to send an email about that returned one, but should I get worried about the other one? Does anyone have any experience with Hobby Search's shipping department? I shipped my stuff to an APO address and am moving in a couple of days here to make things more complicated.

im THIS close to going down to little tokyo and buying this for $200

should I do it? all online prices are around the $200 area but it kinda hurts me to think im spending $200 on some plastic when I could buy a 2DS or a new graphics card or a monitor

Refer to the flowchart user.

Do you want to hotglue it? If not, don't buy.

Ugly as shit. So no.

>[Hidden]
>[Hidden]
>[Hidden]
>Post Prok!
>[Hidden]
>[Hidden]
>Alter wank thread
>[Hidden]
>[Hidden]
>Strike Witches figure love is alive and well!
>[Hidden]

This is the future you're choosing. Not to mention that Sonico and "the other shitters" would still pop up in other threads.

Buy her user. You need to feel the buyers remorse head on so you can calibrate yourself for the future. Or you might be super happy and the purchase was worh it.

I would take any of those things over that. It's not even that good.

He's being a right cunt right now.

I would get the god hand figmas if they weren't so expensive all together. Also idk how I'd feel about having a slan figure out in the open

>slan figure out in the open
Make a shitty poncho for her then.

Might give up my preorder on this one. Yeah, it looks good, but I don't know if it's $200 good.

Does she have a vagina and nipples?

Apologies for more meta shit, but why exactly is the mod deleting the threads? I notice it's always during late night time for Americans, so it's probably an Australian mod.

Is ordering an 18+ item from Mandarake as your first buy as annoying as it looks? Why the hell do they need identification picture. Can't see them gaining anything from a picture of my drivers license or some shit.

But it's early morning for Asians and Australians when it's late night for America.

It's definitely a salty Euro.

Why would we want to take away our chance to shitpost? Australians want buyfag generals more than anyone else

But Australians are know to shitpost everywhere (Moot agreed, don't bother him about it) anyway. Why would they mind losing one place to shit when they already shit everywhere?

They're on a witch hunt for generals, and apparently having a handy guide that helps avoid people asking stupid questions really triggers him.

Chink moot hired a bunch of shitty mods because he's grossly incompetent
>Fucks up funding and advertising
>Introduces a board only accessible to people who buy a Sup Forums pass
>Can't even keep the servers up

Because of all the fraudulent orders they get from certain states.

>Purple Heart is 35cm tall
I don't think I can even fit that in my display cabinet

Duelist and Banisher fucking when?

Did someone cum on her face?

>DJT killed off
>Buyfag is next
>Panda and Drawfag threads up
>Meanwhile billions of memes later the other threads are still shitposting central

Ok I'm about to give up. /toy/ doesn't want us. /jp/ is a hell hole. Let's see where this goes.

Why is she so shiny?

Literal monkey face.

Can we raise this directly to Hiro? I don't have a twitter account.

Stop putting copy-pasted links on the OP. That's literally the only reason why this thread keeps getting deleted. It's dumb, I know.

We don't belong in /toy/, even if they allowed scale figures. While figures tend to get the most attention, buyfag threads aren't exclusively about figures. There's still plenty of posts about manga, doujins, BDs, and other merchandise. We belong on Sup Forums. Don't give up, user. I guess /jp/ could make sense too, but fuck that place.

KACCHAN

I can't wait to have him on my desk

Don't give up. Idiot newfag mod needs to chill and learn his place.

pls repsond

Do we still hate Pochaco?

Don't give up, /toy/ is pretty split. The majority don't care one way or the other and the only argument against scales is "they'll flood the whole board!" A bit of prodding and weedling and scales might be allowed on /toy/ especially if they're officially banned here.

DELAYED

I don't want to go to /toy/. We're a completely different type of community. And even if scales are allowed, what about manga/BDs/doujins/other merchandise?

This whole argument is beyond retarded. We don't want to move to /toy/ or /jp/, and /toy/ and /jp/ don't want us. Meanwhile Sup Forums is fine with us being here and this is all an artificial problem because one mod is a salty autist.

again?

So they just pull down and aren't removable unless you cut them off or something.

That's kind of cool I guess.

Lancer Came in today

And Launch

Exactly what I was expecting. I seem to recall that in some later shots you got a peek of aureola, too. Doesn't this kind of thing stress the plastic/paint though? I don't think I'd want to look too often for risk of damaging her.

please cum on her

She's cute, kind of wish I hadn't cancelled both versions but after getting the Bulma in the same line and being disappointed with her small she is I couldn't do it again

>P-Bandai comes out with an Emperor Lelouch fig to celebrate the 10th Anniversary
>And a Knight of Zero Suzaku fig
>No Empress C.C. fig
I am disappoint.

Pics?

There was another fig with this gimmick and the paint started to crackle when you did it too many times.

It's just a rerelease.

I think he is meaning these.
I like code geass but damn Im not breaking my male to female figure ratio for these. Atleast give us a CC or Kallen.

Yea, they are a bit smaller then the other 1/8's I have

Mine hasn't arrive yet, but a lot of people on MFC says that theirs came with a broken neck and even AmiAmi removed the figure from the website.

Precum on my miia figure. Ems is pretty fast. I can get part of her partially up my rectum.

Fuck off to /jp/ already. DJT already has so follow their lead.

After looking closer, I can see why. Looks like it doesnt fit quite right. there's a small gap from the her neck to her collar

Delayed for the 5th time.

Are you fucking serious.

Next week boys!

Please respond.

How accurate are the weight information for the figures at mandarake ?
What should i add to that for the shipping box and stuffing approximately to calculate shipping cost ?

First of all your postal office, which country are you from?