What the fuck is "white people"?

pol I gotta ask this question here

Ever since i moved in this part of the world everyone's been throwing "you're white" my way then they quickly proceed to ascribe some stereotypical behaviors that "white people do" then ironically if I don't behave like that they think i'm a weird and stop talking to me.

This part of the world is suffering from some next level retardation and cognitive dissonance.

What the fuck is "white people"?

I am from Romania btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBbi70GfuVA
youtube.com/watch?v=A9slPOi6CZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ethnic Europeans
Specifically excluding Jews

R1B

But Hungarians and Finns are not ethnically European. Why are they considered white people?

bad

White is an umbrella term for people with European ancestry and light skin colour. For example, a Black or Asian is not White.

White consists of several subraces, for example Germanics, Slavs, Meds, Spanish etc.

Also modern Greeks are technically ottoman empire Mediterranean genetically not really white people either. Why are they white people?

Also probably more than 50% of Americans have some African genetic makeup probably as much as 40% and they are considered white people cause they "look white"

Is there a real scientific definition that makes sense in all cases.

Seems to me is all based on whatever you want it to mean.

They are.

you know genetically non darvidian indians are "white people" but they don't look white. also afghanistani or most iranian people are also white people . are they white?

Moroccans historically are Germanic people why are they not white people?

but why

Hungarians literally came from Khazakstan/Turkmenistan area and mixed with some locals made themselves look white but are not white. Genetically and linguistically both Finns and Hungarians are closer related to Turks than to Swedes/Anglos/Germans/French etc.

Honestly people are completely full of shit . Is all race baiting race wars where people use emotions and bipolar retardation to split themselves up in various fake races that don't even exist.

Never go full retard.

A bunch of cuckhold

t. E1b1bull

Your map is shit btw, cause it totally ignore the E1b1b domination of the Middle-East by the Natufians

Then France give me a fucking better map bro

Make me understand this "white people " shit.

I was born in a place with no slavery and no colonialism and we did not own slave nor colonized everyone.

I'm telling you man western world (western europe + america + australia + canada) has some next level cognitive dissonance

I feel all these "white peoople " vs "poc" is a way for people to keep sane to remove themselves from all their bad past they keep being taught in schools.

I would not consider Arabs/Turks/Afghans or any races usually living in Muslim countries as White. There may be some individual exceptions, the Berbers for example were the descendents of Nordic people who landed in North Africa, but I assume they are strongly mixed.

Here's your map
As for "what are a white people", they are a bunch of ballless hippies who let their sisters fuck outsiders and conquer their land.

When people tell you to act like a whiteman, they mean that you must act like a beta cuckhold.

So white people means something of western culture that came from European geographic region

But ancestors of afganistani were Macedonian and Indo-Greeks so technically they have European heritage. Also persians/iranians are directly descendant from indoeuropeans and look pasty white.

Chadic is white?

Anatolians were related to greeks and phyrgians and mediterraneans and assyrians/babylonians .

But ironically Assyro-babylonians were an isolate old remnant of an ancient proto-culture that never survived to modern present day even tho they heavily influenced Greek culture via Anatolian greeks (Ionians). All greek philosophy begins with the mixing of ancient egyptian + babylonian + indoeuropean + proto-european (thracians? macedonians?)

Seems to me like white has so many dimensions and only few of them are color related.

Is true that most Europeans look pasty but Indian vedic (non darvidian aka indoeuropean Indian) culture is very relevant to the study of PIE

Do you ask black people what black is?

I dunno according to genetics yes because Chad is where Europeans R1 haplogroup originates which later splits into other sub R1 haplogroups R1a (slav) and R1b (w european)

I mean that's not really an answer is it

But yea if you care to answer define to me "black people" or "people of color" what is that? Seems all nonsense bullshit to me.

Ionians you say?

They are Caucasians, they just aren't white Caucasians.

>But yea if you care to answer define to me "black people" or "people of color" what is that?
Seems all cultural marxism to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=SBbi70GfuVA

Hahahahahahaha Thats a good 1

Nah dude Ionian Greeks is where all greek philosophy begins.

Athenians just took all the Ionian ideas and expanded upon them. In fact both Aristotle and Plato recognize Ionians as the beginning of philosophy.

So European """""democracy"""" """science""" and """"astronomy"""" and """"philosophy"""" is really Babilo-Egypto-Greeko-Phyrgo-Thraco-Phoenician natural science.

I think alt right is winning because they are funny. In psychology people with power always crack more jokes and are more funny. People who cannot make jokes are on the losing side. Is how you can tell. If alt right is right or wrong or what the fuck is alt right that's another thread.

Ok we're getting somewhere then

Non white caucasians? Then non darvidian indians, iranians (persians, afgani dari), morrocans are of caucasian heritage but are not white or european culturally.

Ok

People with power can get away with being offensive. The left cant even make jokes out of fear for being offensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9slPOi6CZg