Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481134997308.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>page 6
Fuck off.

Oh hey it's ya girl Kumiko

>newfag creating new thread on page 6
Geh.

I never bothered with S2 because I'm a LN reader who got salty over the changes the anime made.

HAve they at least had the decency to make the yuri canon yet? Or are they still keeping it ambiguous and sorta-maybe teasing the het pairing so they have plausible deniability?

why do you look so happy?

i cried this ep lads

Cause she's wearing a bombass bunny hoodie

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481134997308.webm
Newfags dominate the board now, it can't be helped.

Well then, carry on.

Pretty emotional episode, huh.

Someone tell me where I can buy this hoodie

Tomorrow in Akihabara, land of dreams.

It is a very cool hoodie

Asuka arc is over, this may as well be the final episode.

You were upset over the changes in the novel and yet you want them to make the yuri canon?

And more importantly, yuri or not, the first season of the anime was an improvement over the first novel in almost every way.

please send me one

Nips don't actually study languages like this don't they? This is just some retarted anime thing?

50 TIMES, BITCH

So what will the next episode be about?

Maybe Reina x Taki's drama?!

F

Why is Natsuki a Bestsuki?

I think that's more writing practise than actual language learning.

Though the Japs do love rote learning, so maybe.

I'm all fucked up over it.
I can't wait for the upcoming Reina/Kumiko confrontation though. Reina was pissed.

Why does she likes wearing hoodies so much?

she's practicing english alphabet, what's the problem

best girl ever

Comfyko

She's literally me.

writing shit million times does not improve learning in any way. If you want to remember vocabilarity you have to actually use it. Make up sentences and shit.

I actually study this shit in uni. My english is pretty nippon level sadly, but it applies in every language.

The hood offers protection for her fluff in case of a windy day

kumiko is a nigger

The parasitic octopus is sensitive to wind.

Spelling misses are a thing, you silly retard.

I want her to wear my hoodie and leave her scent on it.

How dare you compare Kumiko to subhumans.

>1 minute of flashbacks

>writing shit million times does not improve learning in any way
It does improve handwriting, dumbass.

It's not fair for one household to be this cute.

Reina's notebook will be filled with TAKI-SENSEI TAKI-SENSEI TAKI-SENSEI

EOP-kun thinks our alphabet is used everywhere in the world, just ignore him

But it is waste of time to inform one to write word over and over again. You would learn same amount of handwriting while doing whole sentences.

>practice Japanese
>write my Hiragana 20 times each
whats the problem here?

Why does Asuka have a soft spot for Kumiko?

All work and no play makes Asuka a dull girl.

To be fair everyone who interacts with Kumiko kind of does.

She's hoodless when she went out during that thunderstorm though

Makes sense to me. Growing up, I was forced to go to Chinese school and that's how they made you practice writing characters. So, maybe it's 1) The way they practice over there and 2) given the differences in East Asian style characters and Roman characters of the West, repetition of that kind is just useful.

It's not like if you grew up learning English and wanted to learn French, all you would have to do is rearrange the letters for words. If you go from Japanese to English, you have to learn an entirely new way to write words.

Guys

Am I still relevant?

meant for

Is she ashamed she's gobbled nearly 100 old men's cocks before she hit 25?

>involve
>statement
>observe
>personality

maybe they want to tell us something

Who would win in a fist fight between Kumiko and Reina?

At least in Russian private schools (my point r00sia having different alphabet than english) we just wrote down whole sentences and our own stories and stuff to learn. Repeating same word isn't very effective.

who doesn't?

Sad Panda threads were a mistake.

What the fuck was her problem?

Reina, obviously.

Because Kumiko is an euphonium.

Because she's the main character

>an euphonium

That's such a cute pic

>an euphonium

About what though?

>that roundabout Percussion section cameo

When will they get their own episode?

Because Kumiko treats her like a normal person.

If they're not gonna be faithful I'd like them to at least have the balls to go all out with it and make it official.

The first LN was the first thing I ever read in Japanese completely unassisted so I feel too much of a sentimental attachment to it to rank it against the anime fairly.

Is Red Ribbons fag still around, she was in the episode briefly.

write euphonium 20 times

She probably learned that Kumiko knows about Taki's wife and is bothered that she kept it a secret from her. That's just a guess though.

I do the same, even if it's summer. it's just comfy as fuck.

Time for stitches

The Asuka drama has been pretty great, all the crying in this episode was pretty cathartic, which is more than I can say about the episode with Mizore's waterworks. We actually care about Kumiko and Asuka.

I'm annoyed with how this season has been for Reina, though. She was a pretty God-tier character in season one, but in season two... meh. She's been relegated to a side character pretty much, and all they have to bring her into the story is:

a) occasional yuribait with Kumiko, which was intriguing (and kinda hot) in season one but in season two it's just more of the same, there's no development, it's frustrating. They won't have the balls to go all the way with it so what's the point? The only intrigue is in what the fuck are KyoAni even going to do with this? (especially considering how little we've also seen of Shoe)

b) her doomed crush on Taki which is clearly doomed so it's difficult to be invested in it. It also annoys me that they've made a point in season one of Reina's family being friends with Taki's family. If they're family friends, how can she not know that he was married at some point let alone that his wife died? It's not quite a plot hole but it feels close to being one to me. The author could have just left her as a pupil with a crush on her teacher, but they had to add that extra detail which confuses everything.

CHEAP MELODRAMA

time to suicide, dumb bitch with forced drama.

say euphonium 20 times

Hard to get the taste of old man spunk out, huh?

Shuuichi x Kumiko has no chance in Hell of happening but Kumiko x Reina is unlikely to be canon either.

They'll probably end the show with him having gotten iver her and Reina ambiguously into both her and he who shall not be named.

tell me when the forced drama ends, so I can pick this crap up.

Why, oh why couldn't worst euph just stay away?

Kill yourself, retard.

literally my kumiko

What do those chink scribbles mean?

Disappointing but expected I suppose.

aren't you edgy?

Seeing best girl cry breaks my heart.

what a body

What did Riko say to him?

>still denying kumikoƗshoe and reinaxtaki
I'll be laughing in two weeks

"I'm not wearing any panties"

"I'm pregnant."

>parents went on a trip overseas

She knows Kumiko knew about Taki-sensei's wife and never told her.

I wish I knew

Death to America