Can we all agree that this meme country needs to die?

Seriously. What has it done for anyone.

It deserves to die. Lets deport all Bosnians to Turkey and turn it into a nice ski resort.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banate_of_Bosnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Bosnia
youtube.com/watch?v=HjlUgOF1F_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Divjak
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc
youtube.com/watch?v=XJJ2YllICu4
youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Serbia_(medieval)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_Alps
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kingdom_of_Serbia_at_the_end_of_the_XIII_century_and_early_fourteenth_A.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bad

>meme country
It's about 1500 years older than your country.

you can come ski you fucking idiot. You have fucking Syria inside of your own country gtfo

>crusader flag
>Defends muslims

Fag

Have been to BiH, can't figure the country out. Enjoyed it there, the people were fantastic, at least on a superficial level. But yeah, I was scratching my head the whole time trying to figure out how this fractured country works.
Everyone seemed to be Croat, Muslim, Orthodox, Serb before they said they were Bosnian.

It's probably the other way around..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banate_of_Bosnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Bosnia

Serbs had their greater Serbia when Yugoslavia existed, they had most of the political and military positions, so they just wanted an excuse and opportunity to eliminate other nations.Then the fag Tito died and they tried pushing their imperialistic agenda, so other countries within Yugoslavia wnated to get out of that meme country. Then the Serb started a war with anyone that tried to exit even though it was guaranteed by the constitution if the people of one country wanted out they could do that. So Serbs brainwashed the orthodox Bosnians and Croats that they are serbs so they could had an army(cannon fudder). Also they sent criminals from Serbia to fight to two flies with one hit. They had most of the weapons of Yugoslav national army so they had every advantage, but to win a war you need something else than weapons, courage.
Oh, and I forgot to say this: Bosnia had army commanders that were orthodox and chatolic that were Bosnian, Croatia also had muslims in their ranks that were Croatian. I don't know what is wrong with autists on pol that think changing religion changes your ethnicity or race. In the end everyone had changed their religon at one poin since we are no longer painting the cave walls.

when anyone tries to remove kebab and stop their 7th child from criminality and starvation they sentence us for war crimes or some shit

wanna help? Bring a truck of peace or else your just bitching user

>yugoslavia, lead by a croat who splits serbs up into 5 states
>greater serbia
fucking retards like you existing is so sad

then how about the Brits deport you?

Seriously, what have you ever done for anyone?

Diaspora opinions are irrelevant, but I will answer you anyway.
When you look at the borders inside Yugoslavia, that Croat gave you more land that you ever had historically.
One off topic fact: Most of Turkish investments in Balkans are in Serbia. Što bi se reklo: Krv nije voda.

In what world?

a agree with the ski resort part, also just turn it into serbia and give a bit of land to croatia since there are a lot of croats in the north west of bosnia.
also give all the muslims to the croat side since they like everything that is against serbs.

>Most of Turkish investments in Balkans are in Serbia.

Elaborate.

They are investing in Sandzak area or areas close to Sandzak, probably with hope in coming years to prepare thar region for seccesion

Ah to, ja sam mislio da je govorio o vremenu okupacije.

>So Serbs brainwashed the orthodox Bosnians and Croats that they are serbs so they could had an army(cannon fudder).
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Meme countries that need to be glassed:
>Israel & Palestine
>Bosnia
>Albania
>Belgium
>Most of Canada (BC, Alberta, Yukon, Sask, and Quebec will be spared)
>All blue states in the US

You dont have to like Albanians but they are a legit nationality.

Join the the greater good. Bosnian Movement of National Pride.

Why do Germans have such a hard-on for muslims in Europe?

I come from a Muslim family. I can tell you that the Islam before Alija the Traitor took over it was white Islam. For example Hamza Orlic followed an Islam that was Sufi mixed with Bosnian Church aka Gnostic which has its roots in Illyrian culture. Dessert religions are memes and covers for the Native European to hide his old beliefs so they do not get killed. I think the Snake is ever present in the world.

In medieval times Bosnia was country as Montenegro was in modern era, a Christian province with Serbian King and province where Serbs lived. That country has nothing to do with todays alienated Bosnia filled with Muslim converts.

Bosnia is a meme nation, but the Bosniak ethnic group is real. they're not exactly identical to serbs and croats, look up haplomemes

Croatian*

They don't kill their own parents like Serbs. Serbs practice the tradition called Lapot which is literally killing your parents because they're old.

Lapot is the name of the tradition of Serbs killing their parents because they became financial burdens upon them.

>According to T. R. Georgevitch (Đorđević), writing in 1918 about the eastern highlands of Serbia, in the region of Zaječar, the killing was carried out with an axe or stick, and the entire village was invited to attend. In some places corn mush was put on the head of the victim to make it seem as if the corn, not the family, was the killer.[4][5]

Truly scum.

>Illyrian culture

Their is no Illyrian culture you cultureless gypsy Bosniak.

I am Pagan now. Nice try but Illyrians had their own culture. Are you adopted?

Bosnia is alright in my books. I proffered Yugoslavia, but all things equal.

Oh so says your Serbian Propaganda. Give me sources that Kotromanic was Servian from Serv family? His roots were German.

Nobody knows what the hell illyrian culture was. Dumb yugosxum.

Can we all agree this Rothschild meme country needs to die?

Read a book Leaf. Is Trudeau making you more of an inbred?

We let the (((Snake))) hover around us for way too long. It’s time to kill it off.

Also true, Bosnia was filled with many Croats and ruled by Croatia and Croats too, but Kingdom of Bosnia was ruled by Serbian king and people and meant probably that, if not then i apologize.

To every one else we are Bosnians, but you are eather a Serb, a Croat, or a Bosnijak

It was split around the middle

Cant wait for the day the west colapses and stops defending mudslimes

youtube.com/watch?v=HjlUgOF1F_o

defend kebab

I need none Servian sources.

Yes it was my mistake.
You muslims can we wuz all you want and process your fake history claiming Serbian and Croatian people, but Tvrtko I was crowned in Serbian Orthodox Monastery Mileseva as a king of Serbia and Bosnia and he added Stefan in his name which was the title of Serbian Nemanjic dynasty, also he sent his army at Kosovo Battle in 1389 to fight the invading ottomans, you know the people that made your ancestors convert to pisslam.

I need sources.

>needs sources
>cant copy/paste and check for himself

I would kind of consider my self a Cro Nationalist so it would be in my interests to desist the Bosnian "identity' but I legitimately think it existed during the medieval times, if we are talking about legit "Ethnicity" that's practically impossible.

Every EX-YU country is fucking mixed with a lot, even Slovenes have a decent amount of German looking peoples. It's just identity at this point and it's retarded, you can be a Catholic on the border of RS and Srbija and be considered a Croat.

It's dumb how religion now equals your identity in terms of "ethnicity" yes there was a Bosnian identity end of story but no one tries to acknowledge because we want that mofucking land.

Silly Sup Forums also side note 90% of Bosniaks are white.

This guy had the right idea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Divjak

give kotor pls. very beautiful.

Aside from activly producing terorists for the suni, and leting the iran shias work in secret labs on that territory nothing much else! Bosnia is the toilet of Europe, dangerous and full of extrimists, now there is Republika Srpska who is normal and acording to world stats is 97% safe, health care 83%... Basicaly the stats of Canadas best cities instead of supporting them we keep giving money to shity muslims in sarajevo!

>turn it into a nice ski resort
You be saying Bosnia is mounty? If i weren't such a poorfag i'd take it into consideration.

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

Bosnia will never fall

You're an idiot who knows nothing of Balkan nor it's politics.

>Aside from activly producing terorists for the suni,

Lmao at the very most what? Like 30 gypsies, irrelevant.

Holy shit dude, when I went to Bosnia there is literally mountains EVERYWHERE.

It's almost unnerving driving through a tight road with so much mountain, beautiful rivers that run through some areas as well. Bosnia is alright if you like hills/mountains. It's pretty cheap if you're not near Mostar and this goes without saying never pay parking to people only the machines and don't trust gypsies.
good taste user
youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc

youtube.com/watch?v=XJJ2YllICu4

We wont lose Sarajevo as long as we're alive!

CUTI CUTI MUJO UBICU TE

hvala brat

youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets

Are you dijaspora or non Ex-Yu?

This!

I'm a damned larper a ti

"Principalities of Serbia" You guys didn't have a set in stone kingdom or what?

I have some Croatian background, you obviously have very limited """Bosnian"""" comprehension because you didn't know what I wrote lol.

I have no Bosnian comprehension, I used goggle translate.

google

get outta here larper and go post in a DRUMPF thread

Not as fun

Bosnia is Serbia. Kosovo is Serbia. All of Balkans is Serbia.

So was the ayubidd caliphate does that mean it should exist?

You got to go back

I go there on vacation every summer, and its getting better every year.

My favorite country in the world, after sweden of course ;)

Also looking forward to visit bosnia as a ski resort though, I hear it has some nice alps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Serbia_(medieval)

>Bosnia
>"Some nice ALPS"

nigger r u dum

I bet half of the retards itt saying “Muh mudslides” would accept a devout African/epic christian over a white Bosnian.

He's right for the most part.
Go to Slovenia if you want Alps.
Those borders are dubious at best, you think those borders were that clear cut?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_Alps
>american education

wat

Borders changed over the time.
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kingdom_of_Serbia_at_the_end_of_the_XIII_century_and_early_fourteenth_A.svg

I accept neither.
The African can stay where he is
Same with the Bosniak.

You are a moron. You just spew conjecture? So Bosnian Bogomils what where they then? Why was there a Crusade on Bosnians during the Kingdom of Bosnia?

>It's about 1500 years older than your country.
THIS. nevertheless it needs to die

this user gets it

e dijasporo, pre nego sto konac umre:
jebem vam majku u picku govna smrdljiva
ocevi i majke su vam umirali za dzabe 90ih
svi ste vi Srbi
napusite mi se kurca
crkli dabogda
Zivela Velika Srbija
Ubijte se balije, ustase i ostale poturice
UBIJTE SE

drumovi ce pozeljeti turaka, a turaka nigdje biti nece