If you don't buy battlefront 2 at market price then YOU ARE NOT RIGHTWING!

If you don't buy battlefront 2 at market price then YOU ARE NOT RIGHTWING!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/crtc-internet-essential-service-1.3906664
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/crtc-internet-essential-service-1.3906664
theverge.com/2016/12/22/14052368/canada-broadband-internet-essential-service
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad

>he thinks (((they))) decide fair market price and not the consumer

>the internet isn't a human right in USA
Really?

>It's not fair I have to pay for something

I have a right to the internet bandwidth that I pay for, and I have the right to use said bandwidth in any lawful manner that I choose.

Why do (((they))) strawman the argument? This isnt a free market discussion and it has nothing to do with broadband speeds. Why do morons continue to say retarded shit without looking at the actual legislation?

What if I just use a VPN to get net neutrality through another country and still refuse to pay for games with mobile style microtransactions?

It's weird to me that anti-NN are trying to conflate NN with communism.

Reminder that online gaming requires barely any data.

But ISP's will artificially slow down the ping making them unplayable so you'll watch videos instead of playing games.

>Here I'm selling you this water, but you are only allowed to use for drinking, not washing your ass or cooking
>if you want to use it for cooking you'll have to pay 3 times as much
>and you are NOT allowed too pour it on your girlfriend while you have sex, AT ALL.

>austin peterson, the man who lost to Gary Johnson, likes battlefront 2
what a surprise

I'm all for the free market but nothing in the rulebook says you can't complain about a company's fucking abysmal community management, pricing, and trickery especially when they're the only company with the licensing to make a Star Wars FPS

>Free markets for me
>Unfree markets for you
NN doesn't matter but what's more the real problem is Comcast. Seize that shit and redistribute it, they didn't build it in a free market

WTF I love Net Neutrality now

I'm for the death of NN, and I don't know who Austin Petersen is, but I hope he's on fire right now.

$0.05

>those autists who reply to everyone in the thread

Spot on analogy, as always Denmark.

why would i even buy battlefield 2?

Double shilling. I'm impressed.

You can't even get gigabit internet in most of the country

(((USA))))

>mfw in Finland broadband access is a legal right and they call us the land of the free

> buy
> game

fuck off faggit

Where did all the anti-NN shills come from? They all appeared at once from nowhere posting the same copy and paste arguments. Who is paying this many shills?

>double negative
Fuck off

He just doesn't understand that for free market there needs to be competition

When a hand full of companies own the infrastructure.. you have no choice.

Without choice you can't vote with your wallet..

Therefore it's retarded.

Yes you can choose tier 2 or 3 or lower providers that sub let lines for their ISP services but it'll never be as fast as the tier 1's who own the infrastructure.

Nobody has a right to internet.. for sure.. but just like water I have a right to purchase it and pay for a product that doesn't have mud in it. If I can't buy water without mud.. there's no option.. it's not free market.. it's a monopoly

Hope you bought the unlimited encrypted traffic plan at only $999.99 a month for the first six months.

Multi track shilling!

I'm glad to hear this. I'm in the process of selling my things so that I can take my wife and her kids to Helsinki. We're going to pretend to be refugees so we can get in, then we're just going to milk the government for a few years until we become citizens.

Can't believe all these anti-NN shills on here

>cbc.ca/news/politics/crtc-internet-essential-service-1.3906664

>"The CRTC has declared broadband internet a basic telecommunications service."

How will americans ever recover?

unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/crtc-internet-essential-service-1.3906664

and another

>theverge.com/2016/12/22/14052368/canada-broadband-internet-essential-service

Less niggers and poors on the internet would be lovely.

You DO pay the market price already, that's what happens when you get into a contract with a service provider to get the service in the first place.
>Politicians in charge of simple consumer services

Go fuck yourself

>Internet is a human right

At this point, everything is I guess. Why not a car? You need it to get around.

If it's not a human right then why do you feel entitled to ruin it?

I can't imagine how absolutely shitty your life must be to unironically shill online to destroy the internet so it can be replaced with a cable TV subscription package. lowlife cunt

lol, he literally just admitted he supports the telecoms raising prices based upon packet content.

How can you tards support this?

they're literal paid shills calling other people shills

yet none of them can explain why being anti-NN is good for the average person. they just call you retard or call you a shill.

OMG a free market

SHUT IT DOWN

This.

Access to knowledge, culture, public & social services, technologies (PC's, phones, tablets, consols), media & entertainment (TV, radio, magazines and subscriptions) are all human rights, and everyone in the world is entitled to own and use it.
There are PCs for free internet access at every single public library and you can borrow free books, CD's, DVD's, magazines and audiotapes, if you cannot afford to use it at home.

These are actual human rights under articles of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

he is not wrong you know

Can either of you define right?

I always mix him up with jordan peterson because they are both faggot cucks

The truth is that they don't care about the average person.
In fact, they fucking hate the average person, they want to see the average person suffer.

>Can either of you define right?

No, people like are just low information brainlets who have been whipped up into a mindless frenzy over one-sided doomsday crap they read on Reddit.

He actually presents an interesting scenario. How many gamers would pay that if it was required? Imagine the loss in player counts.

If I recall correctly, GabeN gave a speech discussing the importance of access in regard to sales.

An ISP could have an adverse affect on access which, in essence, may be a long term gain for players as publishers realize they're missing out on a significant portion of consumers.

fellas we gotta start killing libertarians on sight. there is no greater threat to decent human beings and a peaceful social order than der ewige l*bertarian

>people wonder why nobody is a libertarian

>The average pro-NN sheep
Is the net-neutrality fight some Jew on Jew action or is it one big Jew scheme?

What's worse than libtards screeching about NN is republicons and libertardarians that unironically think and desire for the internet to be turned into cable tv.

I think it's actually just a social engineering experiment.

They convinced people with absurd conspiracy theories that the internet would die with """Net Neutrality™"""

and then you have mouth breathers on the other side who say shit like OP's pic,

>YASH KWANG SPLAY
>Every webshite will be subshcrishun based
>You'll be on shuper shlow internets forever
>All for the glory of the free marketsh
>ALL HAIL THE FREE MARKETSH

*without

NATIONALISE THE INTERNET

This guy is a dumbshit.

>not pirating and denying faggot ceos from succeeding
Wew lad

That would be a violation of the NAP and they'd bust in your door to take the money and/or shoot you and rape your wife.

There's no such thing as human rights faggot.

I think this board has a bunch of payed shills. I'm talking literally payed.

That or trump cucks are legitimately stupid and would walk off a cliff if trump told them to.

Literally who has ever made a claim in support of this other than those who gain by it? Typical disingenuous shitposting. Stop, your useful idiocy only hurts your peer group.

I really wish for an end to net neutrality. Roasties having to pau fir faceberg and Instagram traffic per photo posted would really make my year. Hopefully once they monetize the shit out if everything the collapse will come and the net will go bacl to the way it was before social media.

Accelerationism fags.

Don't the NN shills realize they'd be more effective if they pretended to hate NN while being blatantly shills and everyone would just push back against them by supporting it?

Why do people on this board feel so strongly about supporting things that serve no purpose but making lives worse and making corporations richer?

So what exactly is stopping anyone not happy with net neutrality dying from moving their operation to another country? After all, America abolishing net neutrality doesn't mean that the whole planet does the same automatically.
>inb4 muh free speech
There are plenty of nations who literally couldn't care less about what you post online and would love to get server farms for those tax $$$

Nothing will happen. They'll charge the big companies more and then they'll start sucking consumer dick so they can pay for their bandwidth usage. These retards thinking we'll have tiered packages are fucking stupid.

>unironically shilling Star Cucks
society has already collapsed and we're merely living in the still-warm corpse

It's a good game goy, but it.

Yeah, it's in our Constitution, actually. "The right to life, liberty, and free shit, including free internet and the newest iPhone." Gibmedats are a time-honored American right, obviously.

idgaf. fuck NN.

>because the games awesome
>mfw
hes right about the other part too tho.
just like health care.

It's a luxury faggot. You don't need it.

no net neutrality means no more mutts on Sup Forums

>the game's awesome
saying things that wrong should get all your opinions instantly discarded desu

>rights to life, freedom and the pursuit of happiness
>you own nothing goyim

This is true. Paying the price for Sup Forums will create a higher bar of entry and keep all the kids out. It is an "adult" site anyways, nobody is going to pay for their child's Sup Forums subscription. Conversations will be more meaningful.

I recognize you. Your post patterns and terms have been pasted all over Sup Forums

You are a liar and a manipulator. You are a shit person and you will lose.

BUY

This. Only communists want net neutrality.

To be fair, Peterson was, by a country mile, the best candidate on that farce of a libertarian debate stage.

Moron